• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Caught is my favorite (not including bonus tracks), followed by Mother, and then Third Eye. Ship to Wreck is good, but I like most of the album more. I think my revised tier list that I never posted here had it second to last lol.
It's good, but I still prefer third eye and ship to wreck. It'd be somewhere near the top of my HBHBHB tierlist

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
It's good, but I still prefer third eye and ship to wreck. It'd be somewhere near the top of my HBHBHB tierlist
This one kinda reminds me of Gerudo Valley, even though it doesn't really sound like it.

Have you listened to the demo of Third Eye? It's really great. The demo of HBHBHB is even better than the original imo.
iirc, Third Eye is the only song on the album that was completely written by Florence.

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
GORLS I JUST PLAYED VEX AND I DID SO MUCH BETTER WITH ZELDA THAN PEACH

MY ZELDA SLUMP IS OVER
This one kinda reminds me of Gerudo Valley, even though it doesn't really sound like it.

Have you listened to the demo of Third Eye? It's really great. The demo of HBHBHB is even better than the original imo.
iirc, Third Eye is the only song on the album that was completely written by Florence.
OMG YOUR RIGHT THE DEMO IS BETTER

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I didnn't click that YT link because of the preview icon, that rly rly rly scared me

Ummmmm Zelda has MUs? lol it's just carnage
was it mine? you may have saved yourself a nightmare :p

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
New update this Friday omg

>Tournament mode hypppeee
>PEACH CASTLE AND HYRULE CASTLE
>YOUTUBE FEATURE
>YES YOUTUBE FEATURE
>I CAN FINALLY MAKE GOOD QUALITY COMBO VIDEOS W/O PEOPLE ON SHORYUKEN COMPLAINING

mfw

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
MY REGION HAS FINALLY BANNED HALBERD

MIRACLES EXIST
My region likes Delfino for some reason. If anything Castle Siege might get banned first before Delfino.

Which I don't mind.

But preferably I want to have both stages gone.
Maybe have Kongo Jungle 64 or Wuhu instead. :emptysheep:
And now it goes more and more backwards in terms of stages. >.>

Also, they aren't making Wuhu and Kongo legal if they are banning stages. Thats not how the smash community works.

Glad to know you didn't listen to my giant post at all though smh. ;_;

Oh my god I just watched a playthrough of Life is Strange Episode 4 and what is this.
My god this game.
OMG gorl. This episode was SO crazy!! That first choice you have to make was killing me! I love to hate this episode lol

You ready for the next episode? :secretkpop:
because i cannot find @ evmaxy54 evmaxy54 's gif

Attachments

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
good, i always wanted to know how to use one!

so how?
Fun fact, I've never even touched one but am now qualified to operate it :D
What is the load bearing capacity? Do you have to regulate the lifting and turning speeds manually so it doesn't build too much momentum? Do cranes have to be stationary and secured to the ground before lifting?
That depends on the lift and what you are trying to pick up and move. But it can hold several tons.

Of course you do, you wouldn't want your load to go flying, it doesn't matter how securely you tightened your load you could easily lose control, it's some heavy stuff!

If the ground is flat they do. If not you must design a base for them to sit on that keeps their level at a maximum of 1% in relation to the ground.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
And now it goes more and more backwards in terms of stages. >.>

Also, they aren't making Wuhu and Kongo legal if they are banning stages. Thats not how the smash community works.

Glad to know you didn't listen to my giant post at all though smh. ;_;
Well, it was... really big, the post, to say the least. I skimmed through the key points but didn't respond because of events and the like for the past few days.

In general though, our region does want to follow what other bigger regions do, so our players are more prepared for such bigger tournament events. Bringing Kongo and Wuhu would mean adding stages that not many other notable regions play on, so it does put us at a disadvantage. They are fun for sure, but imagine staticmanny going on those stages. Wouldn't be very pretty tbh.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I was singing "Hips Don't Lie" on my Twitch stream that only Latte was watching.

And I was playing guitar.

Last edited:
I also watched a playthrough of Life is Strange Episode 4.... Why must this game make me feel so depressed? ;_;
That's what makes it interesting..... eh **** it. It's depressing lol

Some of the "plot twists" were subtly hinted though so some LP'ers (Geek Remix) weren't caught off guard

Last edited:

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
I heard about the K.Rool costume and immediately headed over to the K.Rool support thread to watch the explosions. I was slightly disapointed.

Anywho, I finished ME2 a while ago. In the end I liked it more than Mass effect 1. It took a while to get used to the new controls, but the game was better because of it. I also liked all the new characters, even Jacob! Though he was really boring. I liked Thane and Miranda the best. I also liked the story better than ME1. While ME1's story was more global on the threat, it didn't have many personal stakes really. ME2 is all personal stakes and it really works. I just started ME3 and i'm enjoying it so far. I've heard things about how bad the ending is, but I don't think it's going to ruin my perception of everything. Hopefully.

Anywho hey gorls.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
mfw i can finally main an FE character and not be trash with him

Latte

Smash Ace
tbh I think you hated it.

But it's ok, that won't stop me.
Your guitar was really vibratey, so I honestly couldn't hear you much.

When the weird vibratey sound stopped, I heard you say something about talking in Spanish, then you left without playing League with me

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I'm literally waiting for WiiFit nerfs. Sakurai has literally nerfed her

EVERY

SINGLE

PATCH
Well she wasn't nerfed in the last patch.

But she still hasn't gotten a single buff ever.

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Thinkaman said that they took out one of her Usmash hutboxes wait nvm that was 1.0.6
Just checked, I don't think they removed a hitbox in 1.0.6 from her Usmash, but it seems like they either tweaked the KB of the early hitboxes, or they nerfed a non-existant setup hitbox the move was going to have. At 2:31 here, watch her Usmash.

If it really was the latter I'm still laughing about it.

Soul.

Has it been confirmed that there will be a balance patch or are we just assuming that there will be one in which Sheik will get nerfed to hell?

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Every balance patch I pray in my heart that Rosalina doesn't get nerfed.

BUFF•ROSALINA

(how do you do that Dot thingy anyway, I had to copy paste)

Soul.

I also pray in my calm mind that mouse Pokémon doesn't get nerfed.
I don't think there will be any nerfs.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Just checked, I don't think they removed a hitbox in 1.0.6 from her Usmash, but it seems like they either tweaked the KB of the early hitboxes, or they nerfed a non-existant setup hitbox the move was going to have. At 2:31 here, watch her Usmash.

If it really was the latter I'm still laughing about it.
So Wii Fit's usmash originally had a knee hitbox? That's pretty weird.

Her usmash has literal trash tier range, though.

Top Bottom