• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Leinacx

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2492-4409-8719
I hope they do buff Zelda again and give less lag on Phantom after summoning it cause I'm sick and tired of getting falcon kneed after I'm trying to protect myself with Phantom....your my knight and shining armor for a reason! D:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I'd like that + giving us Lightning Kicks instead of Lagning Kicks.

I mean like they don't even have to give us a landing lag decrease. I'm fine with just a better FAF.

I'd also like Dtilt to do a bit more %, but that's not anything big.

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
will somebody please answer and show that MACCHI IS WRONG AND THAT'S NOT BLUE IT'S GRAY
It's a grey with blue undertones :^)

The only realistic Zelda buffs I wanna see are less landing lag on LKs and more knockback on their sourspots. Unrealistic things I want to see are storable Phantom and Brawl uair. With rage, dthrow > uair would kill at like 40%. BAN HER

Soul.

realistic buffs would be giving her Brawl FAir and BAir. those autocancelled, right? okay. good.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Zelda won't get any changes. In sakurais eyes she's been buffed enough.

I'm calling it now.

Watch a one frame end lag increase on some random move

Last edited:

Leinacx

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2492-4409-8719
Hmm... other then the fact of buffing her Bair and Fair...what about her other aerials? I don't find a problem with them and there fine to me.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
The only buff Zelda can get at this point that's fair and logical is banning her. That way we can't complain anymore

I claim this page to bring wary news to unfortunate travelers. BAN•ZELDA

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Pacland is my least favorite stage; it sucks in every way. Low ceiling, walk off, side scroller, stage hazards, no grabbable ledges, bad graphics, trees that hide characters...

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Oh wow is it time for everyone to predict Zelda changes again? Well good thing I already have inside knowledge!

In the next patch they are going to make it so Zelda only has Dtaunt.

Dtaunt's new properties.
-windbox that shoves all other players into the blast zones at 0%
-puts her in freefall even if she is on the ground
-makes her fall through stages at meteor speeds
Actually her moveset should look like this.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I'm still looking to play someone on my friends Wii u if anyone wants to

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I hate Pac Land and think it's one of the worst stages in Smash history.

It has nothing at all going for it.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
So why do some people consider this a fair stage again?
THIS IS REALLY F-ING STUPID

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
So why do some people consider this a fair stage again?
THIS IS REALLY F-ING STUPID
Wait, people actually want it legal??

I thought everyone would know by now that you can be hit by the ceiling and stuff...some other stages have that too.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084

I thought everyone would know by now that you can be hit by the ceiling and stuff...some other stages have that too.
Yeah I'm pretty sure there is like some small cult that wants this stage to actually be legal in tourneys

MFW

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
The good thing about pac-land is that you can recreate it perfectly in ms paint :secretkpop:

Also re: Mario Circuit: today during all star mode I witnessed a cpu reach 521% from the ceiling

Rizen

Smash Legend
The good thing about pac-land is that you can recreate it perfectly in ms paint :secretkpop:

Also re: Mario Circuit: today during all star mode I witnessed a cpu reach 521% from the ceiling
At that damage a fart could blow the CPU away.

Darktundra

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jokton

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
I remember the brawl days when time and the metagame killed Zelda. To have a chance to make her viable is unbelievable. I can't wish more than everyone here that she becomes viable. SAKURAI PLEASE HELP YOUR FANS AND MAKE THIS GAME MORE FUN FOR EVERYONE.
BTW if you want to post an opinion of small changes to make her viable?
Feel free to state them on this thread, thanks
http://smashboards.com/threads/what-would-make-zelda-a-balanced-character-open-discussion.409674/
in all honesty i could care less at this point if Zelda was viable. i just want her to flow better and not feel so clunky and helpless even in situations she shouldn't be. besides if she were viable we'd have Zelda pretenders running around and no one wants those gurls :v

Darktundra

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jokton
in all honesty i could care less at this point if Zelda was viable. i just want her to flow better and not feel so clunky and helpless even in situations she shouldn't be. besides if she were viable we'd have Zelda pretenders running around and no one wants those gurls :v
True even I would hate that. Noobs try that up-b to win bs. I would hate that.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
And now it goes more and more backwards in terms of stages. >.>

Also, they aren't making Wuhu and Kongo legal if they are banning stages. Thats not how the smash community works.

Glad to know you didn't listen to my giant post at all though smh. ;_;
melee has 6 stages and is still widely successful, but to follow up on things. Variety in stagelist might sound good, but even too many legal stages could be problematic to the viewership. Wuhu has a rather iffy list of transformations some of them stopping play altogether, so I'm going to say it one more time, skyloft is a better choice.

kongo just kinda has a bad rep
Warning old melee:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I'm wondering if I should still go to a tourney tomorrow since there might be balance changes. I mean my chances of placing well might improve if they nerf some top tiers (and hopefully give Zelda a few more small buffs along with other low tiers)

Last edited:

Darktundra

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jokton
I'm wondering if I should still go to a tourney tomorrow since there might be balance changes. I mean my chances of placing well might improve if they nerf some top tiers (and hopefully give Zelda a few more small buffs along with other low tiers)
When we meet again at tournament, let's practice for doubles

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
If there is money involved...

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206

Yeah I'm pretty sure there is like some small cult that wants this stage to actually be legal in tourneys

MFW
Come at me gorls. As long as halberd, castle siege, and delfino are legal, I will say Mario circuit is a better stage and should be legalized.

Imagine the same thing happening on delfino, except instead of the ceiling blocking dedede from dying, he just dies because the ceiling shrinks.
BAN•DELFINO
LEGALIZE•MARIOCIRCUIT

Last edited:
Top Bottom