• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Well, there's Fennekin...

If that's 400 degrees Fahrenheit, it'd be 204 degrees Celsius. If it's 400 degrees Celsius, it'd be 742 degrees Fahrenheit. Either way, that's freaking hot.
Flareon's Y entry is:
It has a flame bag inside its body. After inhaling deeply, it blows out flames of nearly 3,000 degrees Fahrenheit.
For comparison, that's around one-third of the temperature of the Sun.

Part of Magcargo's Alpha Sapphire entry says:
Magcargo's body temperature is approximately 18,000 degrees Fahrenheit.
That's almost twice as hot as the Sun. GameFreak has never tried to make sense lol.

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
So Game and Watch effectively only has one throw

Rizen

Smash Legend
Every time I play as G&W I keep coming back to his reward is weak for a glass canon. Today I hit Lucario with a 9, hit him with a few aerials and upB offstage and Fsmashed when he missed the ledge on Halberd. Lucario still didn't die and ended up killing me with aura at a high %. G&W dies extremely early but has weak, slow kill moves. He has a pretty decent combo game, recovery and good mobility on the plus side.
IMO G&W isn't bottom 10 but close.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Mobile is evil but it's how I do an overwhelming majority of my Smashboards :(

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Mobile is evil but it's how I do an overwhelming majority of my Smashboards :(
i dunno if its only me, but the search button is inside the smashboards logo so its a pain search anything on mobile

that and its slow, yeah. and ads

Soul.

The only time Game Freak has ever made sense was making Mega Rayquaza dumb as ****

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Every time I play as G&W I keep coming back to his reward is weak for a glass canon. Today I hit Lucario with a 9, hit him with a few aerials and upB offstage and Fsmashed when he missed the ledge on Halberd. Lucario still didn't die and ended up killing me with aura at a high %. G&W dies extremely early but has weak, slow kill moves. He has a pretty decent combo game, recovery and good mobility on the plus side.
IMO G&W isn't bottom 10 but close.
He has 4 attacks which kill under 130%, one of which is a 1/9 chance from a move that also has a 1/9 chance of outputting a fixed-knockback move and a 1/9 chance of dealing 12% damage to yourself. The other three are well-telegraphed smash attacks.

His fastest killing aerial kills at 150%, the elusive second hit of uair. Second is fair at 182.

(TESTED ON A LEVEL 1 MARIO SET TO STOP ON OMEGA GAUR PLAINS 3DS)

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
wait a moment I have never bothered to visit @PK21 's village imma need to fix that soon

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Have any of you noticed that some Pokemon have randomly large height and weight stats? Like Skitty (image here for the uncultured) is 2 feet tall (0.6096 m) and weighs 24.3 pounds (11.02229 kg), despite it only being kitten.

Munchlax (image), on the other hand, is also 2 feet/0.6096 m tall and weighs 231.5 pounds (105.00663 kg).
literally what

GameFreak must've been even drunker than Sakurai was when he designed Zelda in Smash.
Pokémon height and weight as well as a good portion of the Pokédex entries are really bizarre.

Like, Furret is apparently 1.8m. The only way that would make sense is if it was measured upright from head to tail.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Pokémon height and weight as well as a good portion of the Pokédex entries are really bizarre.

Like, Furret is apparently 1.8m. The only way that would make sense is if it was measured upright from head to tail.
It's almost definitely measured upright. See: Gyarados, Onix, Rayquaza, any serpentine Pokemon

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Why would you measure Furret from head to tail and not other Pokémon like it though? I get it for serpentine Pokémon but Furret isn't one.
How else would you measure it? Standing up? Its tail is basically its body, though. It wouldn't really make sense to not measure its tail because the tail is like half of Furret.

And what Pokemon is long like Furret but wasn't measured from head to tail?

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
How else would you measure it? Standing up? Its tail is basically its body, though. It wouldn't really make sense to not measure its tail because the tail is like half of Furret.

And what Pokemon is long like Furret but wasn't measured from head to tail?
Vaporeon. Looks like it could be a case, it's just as tall as Sylveon according to the Pokédex.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Vaporeon. Looks like it could be a case, it's just as tall as Sylveon according to the Pokédex.
It was one of the original Pokemon, so maybe that explains why the tail wasn't counted. Regardless, it's strange that they didn't include the tail.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
tumblr_n0xc65Jzeg1qifrd8o1_500.png

You were Furret for at least 30 days and then you stopped posting furrets entirely.

I thought you fell out of love.
well I wasn't :162: anymore
I went back to the classic jerk I always am :yeahboi:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Ok but if we're talking about Pokemon Pokedex stuff can we talk about how disturbing some of the entries are
Gourgeist: It enwraps its prey in its hair like arms. It sings joyfully as it observes the suffering of its prey. (Y)

wtf this is a game meant for children BAN•NINTENDO

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Ok but if we're talking about Pokemon Pokedex stuff can we talk about how disturbing some of the entries are
Gourgeist: It enwraps its prey in its hair like arms. It sings joyfully as it observes the suffering of its prey. (Y)
is that not normal to do?

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Furret are generally seen bipedal, while Vaporeon and Linoone are generally quadripedal.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
What about Ariados though!

Octopedal?

But what about Tentacruel then?

Huh?

What about that?!

No answer huh?!

My sister is getting married Saturday and I'm an usher. Things are weird.

And what about Octillery huh?!

Didn't think so!

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
What about Ariados though!

Octopedal?

But what about Tentacruel then?

Huh?

What about that?!

No answer huh?!

My sister is getting married Saturday and I'm an usher. Things are weird.

And what about Octillery huh?!

Didn't think so!
how many drugs

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
The real question is why did Mr. Game and Watch's cyan palette get removed but the trash asparagus one didn't?? Sakuwhy

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
i use the ****ty cyan one
do you hate me
The cyan one was the best palette in Brawl and I'm sad that it was removed. Therefore, I don't hate you.

But I would if you used the gross asparagus one. It's disgusting and nobody should use it.

Soul.

The cyan one was the best palette in Brawl and I'm sad that it was removed. Therefore, I don't hate you.

But I would if you used the gross asparagus one. It's disgusting and nobody should use it.
just to confirm, is it this one:

Top Bottom