• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I tend to not have too much trouble against her with g&w. Granted it's still in her favor but it's not that bad. Predicting her approaches can be challenged with usmash if she goes for an aerial approach, you can crouch under needles, you're light so it's a bit harder to combo you but it's easier to kill you etc etc

I took a sheik to dreamland (upper blastzones are lower than bf) and I got a dthrow>uair kill at 80%. Not sure if it's THE best stage, but I like taking them there

Zelda sucks against her though lol
I wonder if he intentionally SD'd because it was Zelda. :secretkpop:

But yeah, only time I did take a stock off his Sheik as Shulk was by countering his grenade. KO'd at 132%. I just seem to have a very bad time against rushdown characters. But thats what I get for picking sword users and fast fallers... and Bowser. I should ask around or wait for My Smash Corner to make a guide on how to beat Sheik. :troll:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
@ EODM07 EODM07 If you want to beat sheik, main a top tier
not a high tier a TOP tier aka someone who has the options to deal with Sheiks options

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
@ EODM07 EODM07 If you want to beat sheik, main a top tier
not a high tier a TOP tier aka someone who has the options to deal with Sheiks options
You mean pick the characters that everyone else is using and have an easier time winning tournaments and dealing with Sheik!?

NAAAAH. I'll stick to the characters I enjoy. And get beaten by those Top Tiers more easily. :yeahboi:

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Last edited:

Soul.

all i'm seeing from those videos is hammer spin dash.
it honestly seems like sonic is braindead af. spin dash is a horrible way to approach (right?) when you have the fastest speed in the game.
edit: wait i forgot sonic doesn't approach. ****

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
it honestly seems like sonic is braindead af. spin dash is a horrible way to approach (right?) when you have the fastest speed in the game.
Did you switch to Quagsire as your main in Pokemon? :3
Or are you hoping for it to be DLC for Smash 4 from the ballot? :troll:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Welcome to the social, stranger! Don't think I've seen you before. Nice avatar.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
This is completely unrelated, but I just did the math and you average approximately 41.8 posts a day.

why

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
By the way, I've been thinking of whether to adapt this project I had from College either into a novel or a comic/manga.

What it is about is a High School student who got held back and has to redo his third year because he failed his exams because of some of the things he enjoys being games, anime, and manga all distracted him from his work, and he meets a new student who is in her second year who hugely loves the stuff he has to put to the side.

Should I post the character bios here in a spoiler? Since this idea did come from my days at College. And I did add some extra stuff to it. :yeahboi:

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
edit: now I'm back to Judge Spritzee
edit 2: and now I'm Masquerain
I wonder if Masquerain is already taken as a name...hmmmmT
edit 3: brb killing @Masquerain
they've been inactive since 2004 smh

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Anyone up to play? I might lag a little bit though.

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
I'm having a personal dilemma. I'm definitely better with Ike than I am with Roy. But I don't enjoy playing him as much.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
GGs @ Macchiato Macchiato ! We haven't played each other in such a long time, and you gotten so much damn better wow. Definitely stick with WFT and Peach, those two gotten really solid now.

I am hella rusty so some of the matches were not that pretty, haha. But dat Bob-omb shield break tho. It's too bad Zelda can't do anything more to punish smh :^(

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Have any of you noticed that some Pokemon have randomly large height and weight stats? Like Skitty (image here for the uncultured) is 2 feet tall (0.6096 m) and weighs 24.3 pounds (11.02229 kg), despite it only being kitten.

Munchlax (image), on the other hand, is also 2 feet/0.6096 m tall and weighs 231.5 pounds (105.00663 kg).
literally what

GameFreak must've been even drunker than Sakurai was when he designed Zelda in Smash.

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
GGs @ Macchiato Macchiato ! We haven't played each other in such a long time, and you gotten so much damn better wow. Definitely stick with WFT and Peach, those two gotten really solid now.

I am hella rusty so some of the matches were not that pretty, haha. But dat Bob-omb shield break tho. It's too bad Zelda can't do anything more to punish smh :^(
GGs. Those were so fun. Thanks you too, your Zelda is really good but tbh what can Zelda even do against Peach/WiiFit. Your Zelda has gotten a lot better since. Some matches you did great and some were like... "Zelda vs olimar in brawl".

That shield break, wow I died. BAN•ZELDA. ZSS vs WFT is funny, it was basically just me crouching the whole time. Those offstage header snipes made me so happy

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Have any of you noticed that some Pokemon have randomly large height and weight stats? Like Skitty (image here for the uncultured) is 2 feet tall (0.6096 m) and weighs 24.3 pounds (11.02229 kg), despite it only being kitten.

Munchlax (image), on the other hand, is also 2 feet/0.6096 m tall and weighs 231.5 pounds (105.00663 kg).
literally what

GameFreak must've been even drunker than Sakurai was when he designed Zelda in Smash.
Well, there's Fennekin...
Fennekin, the Fox Pokémon. Fennekin expels hot air that can reach nearly 400 degrees. It likes to snack on twigs.
If that's 400 degrees Fahrenheit, it'd be 204 degrees Celsius. If it's 400 degrees Celsius, it'd be 742 degrees Fahrenheit. Either way, that's freaking hot.

Top Bottom