• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Guys, can one of you reach over and turn my fan on for me?

Thanks

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
NEVER FORGET BACK IN 2002 WHERE PEOPLE DID NOT KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH ZELDA'S ROLL
View attachment 64389
ZELDA CONFIRMED TOO OP

BAN•ZELDA
BAN•ROLLING
look at that unabashed like-bait

That reddit thing that Kenniky linked said something about Zelda and Sheik not being considered separate characters at the time so that's why she was so high on the list and that people didn't understand the game so Zelda's awful grab and oos options didn't seem to be as bad as they truly were. But yeah, her rolls and fair/bair were ridiculous in early Melee.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
GGs, you should work on not throwing out random smashes in neutral. Also don't airdodge so much.
Wish I could if I wasn't combo food for her all the time. Plus I was panicking, since I'm struggling badly because I have "Bad Matchups" against her. :c

I seriously need to learn how to fight her with these lot.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Nothing helps a bad mood like playing wifi, getting DCed from an "unknown" phone call when I'm 2 stocks up, then the person leaves and the next is extremely laggy :facepalm: Sometimes it feels like nothing works.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I wonder if I should pick someone else up so I can at least counter Sheik.

Since it was just a trainwreck for me against her. I really do wish she gets nerfed. :c

Rizen

Smash Legend
Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
You're right. I was trying to find anagrams for sheik and the first link that came up ended up being a search for "kiesh":
http://www.cooks.com/rec/search/0,1-0,kiesh,FF.html
even though it wasn't the real word, lol. I should have checked the link before posting :p
Funnily enough, searching "keesh" brings up pictures of quiches. Gotta love anglophones and their inability to spell foreign words!

This also comes up if you search "keesh":

this is begging to be the next zelda social reaction image imo

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I wonder if I should pick someone else up so I can at least counter Sheik.

Since it was just a trainwreck for me against her. I really do wish she gets nerfed. :c
one does not simply counter sheik

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Went to Costco today and as usual, the food samplings are amazing and I can get away without paying anything to eat lunch today =^)

But this was also when I tried Nutella for the first time in my entire life--

HOW DID I NOT KNOW OF THIS GORGEOUS MASTERPIECE FOR ALMOST 20 YEARS!?

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I actually tried some tiramisu from another supermarket that I shop at.

It doesn't taste as good as the previous one. :c

The one I had the other day however...

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Went to Costco today and as usual, the food samplings are amazing and I can get away without paying anything to eat lunch today =^)

But this was also when I tried Nutella for the first time in my entire life--

HOW DID I NOT KNOW OF THIS GORGEOUS MASTERPIECE FOR ALMOST 20 YEARS!?
Costco is ****ing amazing.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Why not make it yourself? It's easy as ****
I could, since I did take cooking back in secondary school. But we just mostly cooked cakes (Mostly Victoria Spongecake) and sometimes certain themed dishes like tandoori chicken or a full english.

But I haven't cooked or properly made something in years. Maybe one of these days. :V

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
well seems like playing on the 3ds is taking its toll. My thumbs are so cramped it's hard to play. I really need a Wii u. Also toon link is harder to play on 3ds so that stinks

Ah well the ban Zelda page reached 2k views lol

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Anyone know where I can watch the Ally vs StaticManny match from EVO?

Last edited:

PUK

Smash Ace
NNID
Simlock92
3DS FC
4141-4118-5477
What would you want to see that? It was basically static many sleeping under the stars with a firecamp and some hippie playing Hotel california on a 4 strings guitar.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Someone is trying to convince me Sonic is a fun character to watch.

That's why I need the most boring Sonic footage I can think of.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Someone is trying to convince me Sonic is a fun character to watch.

That's why I need the most boring Sonic footage I can think of.
Don't worry, I find Sheik the most boring character to watch as well. Plus I just find her not that skillful to use. But that's just my opinion.

And my opinions are always terrible. :yeahboi:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Don't worry, I find Sheik the most boring character to watch as well. Plus I just find her not that skillful to use. But that's just my opinion.

And my opinions are always terrible. :yeahboi:
I can imagine she's pretty hard to play at a top level. And I don't really find her boring to watch if she's not being campy, imo

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I can imagine she's pretty hard to play at a top level. And I don't really find her boring to watch if she's not being campy, imo
And my dislike for her is acting kinda like my fuel to improve and learn how to beat her. Since the only time I beat @ Macchiato Macchiato 's was because of some SDs he made when I was Zelda. Other than that, it was just a mess.

Bowser and Roy were combo food. Shulk couldn't do jack to her (Same with Lucina), and my Zelda got lucky and that was it.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
And my dislike for her is acting kinda like my fuel to improve and learn how to beat her. Since the only time I beat @ Macchiato Macchiato 's was because of some SDs he made when I was Zelda. Other than that, it was just a mess.

Bowser and Roy were combo food. Shulk couldn't do jack to her (Same with Lucina), and my Zelda got lucky and that was it.
I tend to not have too much trouble against her with g&w. Granted it's still in her favor but it's not that bad. Predicting her approaches can be challenged with usmash if she goes for an aerial approach, you can crouch under needles, you're light so it's a bit harder to combo you but it's easier to kill you etc etc

I took a sheik to dreamland (upper blastzones are lower than bf) and I got a dthrow>uair kill at 80%. Not sure if it's THE best stage, but I like taking them there

Zelda sucks against her though lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom