• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
The peach v zelda MU is so fun... for peach
I'm turning into Macchiato, There are so many characters I love to play as I don't know who to main anymore. This never happens, usually I stick with one or two characters but I like a whole bunch this game.
former macchiato. I officially dropped zelda so its Peach/WFT/Greninja. Zelda just doesn't click and I feel like I was forcing it.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Greninja.
says mewtwo on your avatar smh you still have your thing :^)
also luigi is abusive in fg that lag makes camping him impossible but he can camp you with his damn fire balls
i need to stop taking online so seriously

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
Last edited:

warionumbah2

Smash Master
I looked at the thumbnail and decided not to watch it, Alisa is annoying af glad she won i guess. More hype for SFV the beta online servers are up now, Capcom will provide the best online a fighting game can ask for at this rate.

If Alex gets announced I'll lose my mind. Tekken is an after thought infront of the mighty SF.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I looked at the thumbnail and decided not to watch it, Alisa is annoying af glad she won i guess. More hype for SFV the beta online servers are up now, Capcom will provide the best online a fighting game can ask for at this rate.

If Alex gets announced I'll lose my mind. Tekken is an after thought infront of the mighty SF.
she didn't win... I crie

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
actually you should just pick sheik lol

ezmode

inb4 EODM rages

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Everyone should drop their current mains and switch to Falcon.
:4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
If u don't start maining Wii Fit Trainer, you'll get fat and ugly and out of shape when you get old.

Don't be fat and ugly and out of shape. Do the right thing and main Wii Fit Trainer.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Your other main is Luigi and you don't talk about him smfh
The Lean, Green, Killing machine is who I use the most. Falcon just gathers the most hate here. :4wario2:

I also use malpractice Mario for "lulz".

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
Keeping in with my dragon theme, I am obliged to main Charizard.

My win rate in For Glory probably just dropped down to 0.02% but what can you do, you know?

Top Bottom