• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just had my breakfast and played a bit of Dream Team Bros on Hard Mode. I seem to be a bit rusty, since I can only get up to 5 - 6 Excellent Jumps in a row in Dreamy Pi'illo Castle before I mess up. :V

[spoiler="Yuri pic of the day~"[/spoiler]

PSSSH....nothin personnel.......kid...
Excellent timings are harder in hard mode. It was either just for jump and hammer, or it's also for Bros. attacks. Definitely makes the Giant Weegee timings tougher, though.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Roy has good mobility so he plays more like a close combat character than a traditional sword/spacing character. I can't say exactly how good he is but he's not bottom tier.

FNAF was very creative and got the feeling of panic down with multitasking. It did less with more.
...then it got over hyped by the internet and ever teenager with programing skills tried to copy it.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
omg... you guys really need to see this! I know FNAF is the most overrated game to come out in the past millennia. but this kid has a REALLY good singing voice! It's such a shame he isn't so well-known....

The best part about this was the comments section tbh

Rion

Smash Journeyman
This is just me, auntie Rion, on his occasional Smashboards visit.

How're things going? :3

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
Kinda unrelated, the more I play Roy, the more I feel that Uair is one of his best move.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Welp. Just played a bit of TF2. Ran into a hacker (Not a big surprise), but when we found out he was hacking. He left, but to be on the safe side. Reported him and blocked him. :yeahboi:

No more crap from him. :V

But other than running into him, my team won in the end. :yeahboi:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Oh hey, people starting to see Roy's sword mechanic can actually bite him? I was mostly speculating from what I heard from people who played Roy in Melee.

Dark Room?

What is your siggy and where did you get it? : o
A bunch a famous raccoons and I forgot where I found it. You could probably reverse search for it.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I love how the Zelda social still has a guide tag.

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Trying to write a CV & I'm just thinking

image.jpg

But seriously writing a CV is the ****ing worst

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Guess how many custom moves I unlocked last night. Hint: it's somewhere between 1 and -1 :glare: Also the trophy rush 50,000 block broken challenge takes forever. I swear it's more than 50,000.
Too bad we can't use coins to buy customs and mii outfits. Collecting all the hats took too long.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Trying to write a CV & I'm just thinking

View attachment 63290

But seriously writing a CV is the ****ing worst
Luckily, my Mother knows how to do CVs and has to go through them every now and then.
My advice is to try and sell yourself to whoever you're trying to convince you have the right qualifications. Tell them your strong points, what you're capable with, your weaknesses. That's what I had to do, and always do several CVs, never just stick with one, do more. So that way, you can decide which one sounds more powerful and will hook in the person so they'll apply you for the job/education.

I might be wrong on some parts, if so I'm sorry. :c

Last edited:

Hennet

Smash Cadet
NNID
hennetsims
Played some Rosalina in randoms and did not hate it :( I feel dirty now. accidental page claim now I feel worse as i got nothing to post.

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Luckily, my Mother knows how to do CVs and has to go through them every now and then.
My advice is to try and sell yourself to whoever you're trying to convince you have the right qualifications. Tell them your strong points, what you're capable with, your weaknesses. That's what I had to do, and always do several CVs, never just stick with one, do more. So that way, you can decide which one sounds more powerful and will hook in the person so they'll apply you for the job/education.

I might be wrong on some parts, if so I'm sorry. :c
Any advice is greatly appreciated thank you!

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I cry every time when I do the 3DS Mii Plaza stuff and nobody has puzzle pieces I don't have ; w ;

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Rapture has come. I met a good Zelda on For Glory.

He left after one match, so I couldn't do ditto's with him. I am very sad.

Soul.

The Smash 4 Social actually discussed that emoji movie yesterday, haha.
Can't wait for the xD emote to be the antagonist.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I'll reserve my judgement until a trailer comes out or something.

I mean when I was younger I would hardly think a film about Legos could be good and well.

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
I gotta say, Rosalina is the exact opposite of a character I can play. I wonder how people do it.

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
I'm turning into Macchiato, There are so many characters I love to play as I don't know who to main anymore. This never happens, usually I stick with one or two characters but I like a whole bunch this game.

Top Bottom