• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

I'm kinda at a loss here lol.
wait... wasn't that purple guy in battle of the gods and pretty much kicked everyone's butt until Goku deus ex machina the heck out of him and now they're friends?

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
wait... wasn't that purple guy in battle of the gods and pretty much kicked everyone's butt until Goku deus ex machina the heck out of him and now they're friends?
I have no idea because I don't watch DBZ because I really don't see how people like that series so much when most attempt at drama is kinda meaningless when everybody can get revived at any times and stuff takes forever to happen lol.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Eeyup. Beerus the God of Destruction.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Eeyup. Beerus the God of Destruction.
yeah now why the heck is he in a team of 5?
he knows darn well he can kick all of earths ass if he wanted to

anyways Jay needs a new catchprase his greeting is BAN*ZELDA

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767

I'm kinda at a loss here lol.
There is no even because I can't even.

There has to be some mythological thing I'm missing that would have these two be so similar.

There is just no way otherwise.

(Also I loved the backyardians as a kid. That and the wonder pets. Whats gonna work, TEAM WORK!)

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Well, it's a little weird still for me, not having him as a senator or even a mod.

Also,

LIFE IS STRANGE EP4 TRAILER WAS RELEASED TODAY AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Well, it's a little weird still for me, not having him as a senator or even a mod.

Also,

LIFE IS STRANGE EP4 TRAILER WAS RELEASED TODAY AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Oh and imho, Marcina is better than Roy (by a little though). Roy is bad. Lol. Come at me

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
Roy's kinda overhyped, but I don't think he's explicitly bad. Then again, I also think it goes Marth>Roy>Lucina. Being able to jab-Fsmash isn't nearly as scary when you don't have a tipper.

Hyperbole

Oh no, that stuff is rubbing off me >_>

I don't know. He lacks safe options other than d-tilt and SHFF n-air. I really think his downfall is basically his sword mechanics. He has a disjoint but he has to be up close to land the sweetspot. His attacks are basically unsafe if you space it properly which sounds bad. Yeah, his mobility is great and all. You can use his mobility to confuse opponents. At least he can do that buuuut you catch my drift

Last edited:

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
Dtilt is all you need in PM. But that's seriously one of the few things I think is holding him back, new Dtilt is so bad compared to the old one. That, and his hitboxes are a bit awkward at times. Tippers are actually beneficial occasionally since he can tipper Uair-Fsmash at higher percents, even if it's hard.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
The problem with Smash 4 players is that they compare too many things to brawl

If marth wasn't in brawl, marcina would be better

if zelda's dsmash in brawl was completely different, it would be used more.

if meta knight wasn't OP in brawl, he wouldn't be underrated here

Soul.

The problem with Smash 4 players is that they compare too many things to brawl
This is so true. Like, seriously. People need to stop comparing Brawl to Smash 4 even if they have more or less the same engine and mechanics.

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
omg... you guys really need to see this! I know FNAF is the most overrated game to come out in the past millennia. but this kid has a REALLY good singing voice! It's such a shame he isn't so well-known....

Top Bottom