• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I beat ME1, took like a 5 minute break and then started ME2. The whiplash was strong.

i actually kinda like what ME2 is doing (I just landed on Omega) but I can't fight worth anything because ugghhh the controls. Also apparently the game doesn' t tell you when you gain Paragon/Renegade points, and I just want to be a paragon. D: Also the ship is all weird, I miss my old crew, and I don't like this new mining thingy ugh. *Whines*

I am enjoying it though.

also My favourite character doesn't join again till next game. *Boos loudly*
I'm guessing it's Liara?

I had more fun with ME2, but yeah the mining is super annoying.

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies

I'm guessing it's Liara?

I had more fun with ME2, but yeah the mining is super annoying.
Kaidan actually. But Liara is cool too! My team in ME1 was Kaidan and Wrex. Biotic buddies! :D

I changed my specialization from engineer to Adept since engineers aren't really healers anymore. I'm playing it by saying they gave me magical biotics for the fun of it when they rebuilt me. That's my story and i'm sticking to it.

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon

Kaidan actually. But Liara is cool too! My team in ME1 was Kaidan and Wrex. Biotic buddies! :D

I changed my specialization from engineer to Adept since engineers aren't really healers anymore. I'm playing it by saying they gave me magical biotics for the fun of it when they rebuilt me. That's my story and i'm sticking to it.
I went with Garrus and Tali for pretty much the entirety of ME1 and 2, they're so much fun.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Why is Mass Effect 2 so different from ME1? The controls are all weird and i'm confused.

Also hey friends.
Well, ME1 is a RPG with shooting for gameplay while ME2 and 3 are shooters with RPG elements. That's different, but not as different as Witcher 1 to Witcher 2 and 3. Witcher 1 was kind of like Diablo while Witcher 2 was kind of a clunky action RPG and Witcher 3 refined that. And there's Paper Mario to Super Paper Mario; RPG to platformer.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Does anyone want to play? Preferably someone I haven't played before.

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
I went with Garrus and Tali for pretty much the entirety of ME1 and 2, they're so much fun.
I know you get Garrus in this game, but I didn't hear about Tali. As an engineer, I never used Tali in ME1 except when I needed to open a probe because I didn't pump my electronics stat that high. I don't know what to think of Jacob and Miranda yet. Jacob seems really flat and Miranda needs to do something. Not be rude and stand-offish. (Though i'm biased against her because of awkward Zombie comics)

Well, ME1 is a RPG with shooting for gameplay while ME2 and 3 are shooters with RPG elements. That's different, but not as different as Witcher 1 to Witcher 2 and 3. Witcher 1 was kind of like Diablo while Witcher 2 was kind of a clunky action RPG and Witcher 3 refined that. And there's Paper Mario to Super Paper Mario; RPG to platformer.
Yeah I can see the difference but yikes. The whiplash startled me a little and i'm still trying to remember how shooters work now. Hopefully I'll get it soon.

EDIT: Looking at the wiki, I picked a lot of Renegade options when I'm trying to go for Paragon. Ugh. I know there's an infinite Paragon points glitch and i'm going to abuse it.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
EDIT: Looking at the wiki, I picked a lot of Renegade options when I'm trying to go for Paragon. Ugh. I know there's an infinite Paragon points glitch and i'm going to abuse it.
You could just restart the game if you're not that far in. :p

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Well i Just hit Omega and i'm going after archangel first. Is that too late to go full Paragon? Right now my points are kinda split 50-50, but I hear there's very little leeway in Morality here. Like, you have to go pure Paragon or renegade basically, and it doesn't really let you make up the difference after a while.

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Well i Just hit Omega. Is that too late to go full Paragon? Right now my points are kinda split 50-50, but I hear there's very little leeway in Morality here. Like, you have to go pure Paragon or renegade basically.
I think even when I played both games for the first time I went full paragon so I'm not sure, it's been a while since I played too.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Well i Just hit Omega and i'm going after archangel first. Is that too late to go full Paragon? Right now my points are kinda split 50-50, but I hear there's very little leeway in Morality here. Like, you have to go pure Paragon or renegade basically, and it doesn't really let you make up the difference after a while.
Isn't that like... 30 minutes into the game - ignoring cutscenes here?

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
I have no Idea. I got off the lazarus ship, then did that freedoms progress Mission with Tali. But then I took a break for a day or two so I forget if there was more.

But if it is then ignore me, I'm still trying to get used to everything.

Soul.

Wii Fit mains are legends, except for Macchiato because he can't stick to one or two characters

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
Wii Fit mains are legends, except for Macchiato because he can't stick to one or two characters
Sounds like me and my unusual love for low tiers actually

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Sometimes I want to pick up Wii Fit Trainer because I know they're not actually that bad and their taunt game is S+ tier.

But then I whiff an Fsmash on a Pikachu who is literally within grab range and I crY.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
@ Antonykun Antonykun

Sorry, the 3DS is just too foreign to me :/ I was frustrated at the controls and it was not letting me have any fun. I swiped for the nonexistent C-stick once even lol.

Your swordfighter punish game is really good though, it takes advantage of Ike's lag very well. Pretty scary actually.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
@ Antonykun Antonykun

Sorry, the 3DS is just too foreign to me :/ I was frustrated at the controls and it was not letting me have any fun. I swiped for the nonexistent C-stick once even lol.

Your swordfighter punish game is really good though, it takes advantage of Ike's lag very well. Pretty scary actually.
Its cool thanks for trying none the less your ike has a a good defensive game

Top Bottom