• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
I wish Nair was like it was in Brawl. I don't know why it has so much landing lag. It's not even that good.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Comparing Zelda to Palutena without customs:

Zelda does have a better edgeguard game, recovery and ground game.

Palutena has a better grab game, mobility, air game, neutral game, and IMO more reliable kill setups.

Both can't land safely to save their life though. And both have two garbage Side Bs and Down Bs. But Tuna is most definitely better than Zelda.

D

Deleted member

I wonder what it would be like if Zelda's Dair didn't have the sourspot...

I want it now.

Pls Sakurai.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Why does all the fun happen when I'm asleep?

From custom talk, to comparing a sass queen to a pale tuna, etc.

At least I got to see a certain sheriff do some trolling so that was cool.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I wonder what it would be like if Zelda's Dair didn't have the sourspot...

I want it now.

Pls Sakurai.
Have you ever played as Ganon?

@ Nairo Nairo for a long time I thought your avatar was some photoshopped Palutena fan art. Finally I saw the FF whatever remake trailer, lol.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Have you ever played as Ganon?

@ Nairo Nairo for a long time I thought your avatar was some photoshopped Palutena fan art. Finally I saw the FF whatever remake trailer, lol.
Just from watching other Ganons, I can tell I would have a very sad and difficult time trying to use him.

I don't know how other people do it...

Rizen

Smash Legend
^How do you post with no characters?
Just from watching other Ganons, I can tell I would have a very sad and difficult time trying to use him.

I don't know how other people do it...
I like passive/defensive characters. Ganon has an intimidate, read and punish style. A little like a defensive CF. His Dair's fantastic, probably the best in the game, but his poor mobility and recovery balance it.

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
^How do you post with no characters?

I like passive/defensive characters. Ganon has an intimidate, read and punish style. A little like a defensive CF. His Dair's fantastic, probably the best in the game, but his poor mobility and recovery balance it.
There are characters, if they're in a quote they still count

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Why is Mass Effect 2 so different from ME1? The controls are all weird and i'm confused.

Also hey friends.

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
I beat ME1, took like a 5 minute break and then started ME2. The whiplash was strong.

i actually kinda like what ME2 is doing (I just landed on Omega) but I can't fight worth anything because ugghhh the controls. Also apparently the game doesn' t tell you when you gain Paragon/Renegade points, and I just want to be a paragon. D: Also the ship is all weird, I miss my old crew, and I don't like this new mining thingy ugh. *Whines*

I am enjoying it though.

also My favourite character doesn't join again till next game. *Boos loudly*

Last edited:
I beat ME1, took like a 5 minute break and then started ME2. The whiplash was strong.

i actually kinda like what ME2 is doing (I just landed on Omega) but I can't fight worth anything because ugghhh the controls. Also apparently the game doesn' t tell you when you gain Paragon/Renegade points, and I just want to be a paragon. D: Also the ship is all weird, I miss my old crew, and I don't like this new mining thingy ugh. *Whines*

I am enjoying it though.

also My favourite character doesn't join again till next game. *Boos loudly*

Top Bottom