• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
GORLS HELP ME, EVERY SINGLE TIME I SWITCH FROM ZELDA, I GET THIS WEIRD FEELING THAT MAKES ME WANT TO MAIN HER EVERY SINGLE TIME OMG
Gorls....

I-I has to...use...

*shudders* Zeldawful in tournament....

And worst part is, I did better with ha than with SlayUTena........

I'm torn because I hate Zeldawful in this game so much yeT she may be answer to the Yoshi match up, or perhaps Flow Yo just doesn't know how to fight against her. Yoshi just destroys Palutena.

http://www.twitch.tv/stlbarwarz/v/8110017 @ 1:24:20

I'm ashamedT....

The commentators still thinking I use Zeldawful.

Me not knowing her ledge cancel distances anymore.

Her still getting punished in this game for landing LKs on shield

Me still going for YOLO d air trades like I did in Brawl.

I'm glad your back

Well your basically using Zelda but worse so of course you'll do well with Zelda. Drop paletuna, at least Zelda has actually tilts and more than 3 moves.
View attachment 62737
Just had a starbucks and I feel wonderful. Guess I'm getting no sleep. In other news, I'm going to attend more tournaments offline starting like tomorrow. EVO made me realize how much I miss the competitive scene in person and well it's time to start now \o/ Tournament tomorrow leggo​

You go gorl

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Don't worry @ Macchiato Macchiato
I still main her. :yeahboi:

Starts off cute.

Then this happens. (Also has zombies too. But I dunno whether I should watch it or not since I'm not too keen on horror. :V)

And I should probably play Mario Kart 8 again.

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Muh vanella geym
Muh fraudulent grab releases
Muh sub 50% kill setups
Muh jank
Muh variety
Muh time outs

truthfully speaking alot of characters become invalidated in the custom meta, Jigglypuff ain't got ****, Little Mac has to put up with all the wind effect moves, MK by Villager ect.

You got the top half of the cast getting nothing, Ness has ebola back throw so he'll always be strong, ZSS is a top tier, Falcon and MK struggle alot in customs i say Falcon because of his poor performance at EVO and his infinite is nowhere near as easy to pull of as Pikachu's.

At first i hated customs because MK is legit garbage in that meta(i think characters below high-mid tier is bad don't judge me), but then again Ito wins his scene even thoguh he struggles to beat the bs(he's resorted to using Sheik because its so hard for Mk to win) and tyrant got 17th but he got **** on by Mii Brawlers bull****(he basically got killed around 50 so balance such wow). I read posts about adapting and developing metas but what can MK do? Grab releases,Mii Brawler, Villager says hi. Anyway, now i no longer care because atm top players hate this meta(hallelujah) and smart MKs won't enter custom TOs since that's lowering their chance of winning by default.

I said before EVO that whatever happens the result will be glorious. Its either default all the way or default + customs <3

Last edited:

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
I like Palutena having an actual air game. Shame about her ground game, but at least she runs fast.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
tr4sh approach
Still better than Zelda. Ha Reticle might actually force an approach. Din's who?

tr4sh laggy moves
Slayutena is not alone here:4zelda:

tr4sh edgeguarding
Zelda wins this round:secretkpop:

tr4sh landing options
But :4zelda:

tr4sh reflector
tr4sh counter
They're gimmicky this is true.

tr4sh moveset tbh
Slayutena has more than one good aerial. Zelda cri.
But anyway not with customs! Customs Zelda just gets "slightly better than useless Din's and not liable to whiff Phantom".

Plus Tuna goes faster than 2mph.

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Still better than Zelda. Ha Reticule might actually force an approach. Din's who?

Slayutena is not alone here:4zelda:

Zelda wins this round:secretkpop:

But :4zelda:

They're gimmicky this is true.

Slayutena has more than one good aerial.
But anyway not with customs! Customs Zelda gets "slightly better than useless Din's and not liable to whiff Phantom".

Plus Tuna goes faster than 2mph.
RIP customs you will not be missed

Also Zelda has 2 good tilts... Zelda is better.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
GORLS HELP ME, EVERY SINGLE TIME I SWITCH FROM ZELDA, I GET THIS WEIRD FEELING THAT MAKES ME WANT TO MAIN HER EVERY SINGLE TIME OMG

I'm glad your back

Well your basically using Zelda but worse so of course you'll do well with Zelda. Drop paletuna, at least Zelda has actually tilts and more than 3 moves.

You go gorl
that's Zelda letting you know she doesn't approve of your incessant cheating with other characters. :secretkpop:

also Pally may have 3 moves but she can custom jank it up to get by from time to time. I don't main Pally cause I start to act like Zelda and get bodied lol

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
Dtilt and Utilt
I dunno, I don't really like Utilt. I mean, it's okay, but the hitbox always felt kinda small. Then again, I'm also the guy that doesn't like Aether Drive, so take what I say with a grain of salt.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
that's Zelda letting you know she doesn't approve of your incessant cheating with other characters. :secretkpop:

also Pally may have 3 moves but she can custom jank it up to get by from time to time. I don't main Pally cause I start to act like Zelda and get bodied lol
TBH customs won't be around so

image.jpg

Last edited:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
TBH customs won't be around so

View attachment 62748
I haven't heard anything about customs getting the boot though. Honestly I only support customs because some characters improve greatly with them and it helps make the Miis legal.

what I don't like I the custom meta has degenerated down to "how well can I jank out my opponent?" dong cyclone, villager, Wii Fit...people just looping special moves makes the meta just frustrating because it feels like your opponent is just banking you around. If Sakurai would look at patching sone of the silly customs even a tad I'm sure things would be better

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Randomly beating classic 3ds on 9.0 with characters

So far I've done
:4bowser::4yoshi::rosalina::4bowserjr::4dk::4link::4falcon::4robinm::4shulk::4wiifit::4lucina::4miibrawl::4miisword::4pacman:

Top Bottom