• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Its cool thanks for trying none the less your ike has a a good defensive game
Well I normally don't have to go defensive, I'm pretty rushdown oriented, but swordfighter is quicker than Ike so I couldn't get inside. So I tried to play like a castle, but Ike gets juggled too easily.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Well I normally don't have to go defensive, I'm pretty rushdown oriented, but swordfighter is quicker than Ike so I couldn't get inside. So I tried to play like a castle, but Ike gets juggled too easily.
I tried fighting another Ike, and he always walled me out with spaced jabs and NAirs. I really need to learn how to deal with those. :c

And I need some advice on how to beat Robin.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
idk maybe
before i say anything i should say i don't really want to see sheik nerfed
now i say that he's freaking Zero. He almost never loses, getting a single game off him is considered a spectacle of skill.
Him being able to beat even the best sheik means very little is if Sheik is broken or not

Last edited:

Soul.

before i say anything i should say i don't really want to see sheik nerfed
now i say that he's freaking Zero. He almost never loses, getting a single game off him is considered a spectacle of skill.
Him being able to beat even the best sheik means very little is if Sheik is broken or not
I know. Sheik is fine. she's just good. but then again, people want her nerfed.

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
I want her nerfed. But I'm still feeling the salt when I lost a chance at 3rd place to a Sheik player. Nothing against him, but man it hurts.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
what else could they nerf, though? they could take away all kill power from her so she can't kill until 200%, but that would only lead to sheiks needle camping more. in turn, more people would complain that sheik slows down the pace of the game and is awful to watch. sheik is fine and people need to grow up and stop whining about every single thing they don't like.

none of the characters need nerfs imo. if the balancing team wants to touch the cast at all, it should be buffs to the bad characters, not nerfing the best ones

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Makes Sheik's needles worse somehow

Why does someone with frame data blessed by Sakurai also need an unreactable transcendent projectile?

Last edited:

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes
I don't think she needs to be nerfed outright, because as much as I want her to be complete freakin' garbage, I don't think her fans would enjoy that much. I DO think her design needs to be normalized so that she can't just F-air and Needle camp most of the cast to death and so that I can actually have a decent time fighting her. As is, she's part of the reason I'm considering quitting this game. One of the least fun characters I've ever had the misfortune of fighting in like any game ever.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
What if they revamped her to Brawl Sheik except with Bouncing Fish? How would that go?

I miss Brawl Sheik if no one noticed.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Halp. My region is discussing customs on or off and it's terrible.

146 messages and counting since this morning.

Both sides have terrible arguments.

Halp.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
What if they revamped her to Brawl Sheik except with Bouncing Fish? How would that go?

I miss Brawl Sheik if no one noticed.
I'd main Sheik if that happened.

I miss Brawl Sheik sooo badly. She's the most fun Sheik to play imo.

edit:
I didn't know ZeRo thinks Fox got nerfed twice and is unfavourable against Sheik but still beat the best Sheik player
He wasn't talking about Diddy?

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I don't think she needs to be nerfed outright, because as much as I want her to be complete freakin' garbage, I don't think her fans would enjoy that much. I DO think her design needs to be normalized so that she can't just F-air and Needle camp most of the cast to death and so that I can actually have a decent time fighting her. As is, she's part of the reason I'm considering quitting this game. One of the least fun characters I've ever had the misfortune of fighting in like any game ever.
I just find her very boring and like you say, not very fun at all.
The only time I used her was during those double friendlies I had with @Koiba, @Nammy12 and @ r_greening1 r_greening1 . I really did not enjoy using her at all. :V

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
I DO think her design needs to be normalized so that she can't just F-air and Needle camp most of the cast to death and so that I can actually have a decent time fighting her.
Yeah, I dunno why they nerfed her kill power from release (outside of Bouncing Fish)
I feel like they're stuck on Sheik's death of a thousand cuts design, to the detriment of the game.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Give Sheik her Muhley needles (which were somewhat slow & laggy on the ground) & her Muhley recovery lag & everything would be perfect yea

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I started calling the Aerospray in Splatoon the Zaeroskill on another forum and it's catching on.
So now I spread it here. Don't use the Zaeroskill. It's more brain dead easy to use than :4sonic:.

Soul.

I don't think Sheik needs any nerfs tbh. She's cancerous by design in this game, because as much as they nerf her KO power that will lead to more needle camping.
I'm not sure if bringing back her killing BAir (pre-patch) is a good idea.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
IMO they need to nerf needles

then everything should be better if Sheik can't camp as hard

Last edited:

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
They should just make Bouncing Fish into Flopping Fish. She just flies up a bit, then straight down.

Top Bottom