• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

ActionShot

Smash Cadet
NNID
Actionshot35
Hey guys! I typically lurk this thread hardcore, I introduced myself 150 pages ago or so, but I thought I'd say hi again. Ya'll are wicked entertaining, this is clearly the best thread on smash boards in my lurking experience. Smash 4 is my first serious Smash game, and I'm learning Zelda as my third character. I'd love to play to try to improve if anyone would be interested in playing sometime!

Farorae

Smash Ace
Hey guys! I typically lurk this thread hardcore, I introduced myself 150 pages ago or so, but I thought I'd say hi again. Ya'll are wicked entertaining, this is clearly the best thread on smash boards in my lurking experience. Smash 4 is my first serious Smash game, and I'm learning Zelda as my third character. I'd love to play to try to improve if anyone would be interested in playing sometime!
Hey friend! Welcome!

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Nah, I strictly play with the tag "CPU 3". Was there something special about this Zelda that made you think it was me?
No I meant did you play against a Zelda that was tagged Obama (that would be me)? Cause I was just on and I fought a couple matches against someone who used the tag "CPU 3" -- he played as Megaman, ZSS, Yoshi...

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
No I meant did you play against a Zelda that was tagged Obama (that would be me)? Cause I was just on and I fought a couple matches against someone who used the tag "CPU 3" -- he played as Megaman, ZSS, Yoshi...
Oh, no I haven't been on For Glory in almost a week. I just don't know how that person picked such a clever name!

Lozjam

Smash Champion
wtf is that even

also

guys

I did it

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAACNUKE5nr32gA

I completed adventure map
Good job bro! Now is the part that you realize that you have two more to go because of DLC!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHA!
hello there youngster! I hope I can face you in utter destruction someday!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You know guys, I'm again really horny today. I have no idea why though....

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Macchiato~ and idr who i played but it was peach, sheik, or zelda.
The obama guy played with granny zelda tho.
Hmm... I don't remember fighting a Macchiato and I almost always choose purple Zelda, but maybe I just wasn't paying close enough attention xD

At least now I shouldn't be nervous about battling smash boards people because it's already happened lol

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I don't understand how anyone could dislike snapper.
Unless you have a phobia of fish... Uh oh... I just revealed myself! Er... Nothing to see here - cardboard boxes with legs are common in these parts. *skitters away*

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
@ KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer is this you? you use white zelda and your name is jesse which is close to jaice. I thought it was you.\

I have never played Aero, but that doesn't seen like his play style at all. Tbh I find that Zelda pretty scrubby. Seems like someone who played Brawl Zelda a lot, and hasn't really gotten used to Smash 4 Zelda

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Unless you have a phobia of fish... Uh oh... I just revealed myself! Er... Nothing to see here - cardboard boxes with legs are common in these parts. *skitters away*
It's actually fujin under that box

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I am about to play some smash online, anyone interested?

NNID:EvanMcKnight

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I am a boy who has been brought to the yard by the thread title.

Do I win a prize?

Top Bottom