• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

I had some luck with Zelda's f-smash lately. I think I might be able to use her, despite my inner thoughts telling me that I'm threatening myself to loser's bracket. No one knows the wrath of Farore's wind anyway. It also helps that not much players use Zelda or know anything about her. Gotta exploit that MU inexperience ;)

Luigi's been really fun. Up B kills, and throw combos. I use purple Luigi because it reminds me of how insane Monado buster can be in damage racking. My Robin's really bad... I can't get a grip on the mobility and the bait/trapping playstyle. I don't think Robin's bad by all means (She's one of the better characters). I'm just bad with her in general

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I had my fun with Zelda in Melee and Brawl, I've learned my lesson. ;_; I'll never get sick of seeing Farore KOs though.

That's an interesting reason to use the purple palette :V I've used the fire Luigi palette since 64 (white best color), but this is also the first game I don't play Luigi (or Jigglypuff) in despite him being a beast now. I guess it's probably because I'm not just fighting CPUs anymore and realized how bad I actually am at the character lol. Luigi is love though. Unmitigated love. :4luigi:

Last edited:
I'm probably gonna get burned alive for this but I've been noticing something weird with Zelda's n-air. It's something to do with the landing lag. Whenever I perform a rising SH nair (no fast falling), there's barely any landing lag or none. I also noticed this whenever I drop from the ledge and perform a rising N-air back to the stage. This also applied from d-air.

Maybe @BJN39 or @ KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer can answer this. Thaaaanks guys

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I'm probably gonna get burned alive for this but I've been noticing something weird with Zelda's n-air. It's something to do with the landing lag. Whenever I perform a rising SH nair (no fast falling), there's barely any landing lag or none. I also noticed this whenever I drop from the ledge and perform a rising N-air back to the stage. This also applied from d-air.

Maybe @BJN39 or @ KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer can answer this. Thaaaanks guys
It's called autocancelling.

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
Can someone test how much health Ness recieves from absorbing din's compared to a normal energy projectile. I know Mr. GAW gets 2 bars from absorbing with his bucket.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I'm getting absolutely destroyed ;-;
But it's fun
My desperate Kirbycide failed ;;

Last edited:

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Don't risk it. Especially in a 2 stock match/For Glory

Also just to throw this out: Lol at 2 stocks
Losing a couple FG matches isn't that big a deal. I just want to test it. I'll probably drop it after I kill myself 2-3 times lol

Losing a couple FG matches isn't that big a deal. I just want to test it. I'll probably drop it after I kill myself 2-3 times lol
I don't know. I guess it's okay to drop FG matches since it's FG anyway but it still feels risky.... You really need to feel it.

No pun or joke intended

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
I don't know. I guess it's okay to drop FG matches since it's FG anyway but it still feels risky.... You really need to feel it.

No pun or joke intended
I'm just gonna pray to Monju-sama (the bodhisattva of homosexuality in Japanese Buddhism) and hope he guides my farores against the heterosexual infidels.

I'll let you know how it goes :p

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
GGs nice job. Any advice for wii fit, pit, or zelda?
GGs and thanks
Honestly, you seem to have everything covered. I don't really play Wii Fit or Zelda (a lot) so I can't give really advice.
With Pit, if you use side-b and go into free fall use your jumps then recover.
In most instances you still have jumps when you finish free-falling, but if you just use your recovery you don't (usually) make it back.
Can't say much since you are insanely better then me :3 it was fun though

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Those farores terrify me. What happens if they air dodged :0
Bad things.... better to not speak of such things. We wouldn't want them to become knowledgeable.

Top Bottom