• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Congrats, nice job it's pretty hard to change schedules. Can Ya play buddy?
If I buy ORAS, it'll be for the Pikachu cosplay thing

Yay omg

Congrats, and keep it up! It's really nice to hear that you're trying to stick to your resolution; good luck!
Sorry for the useless post/quote/tag
Macchiato, Latte and @Mocha . I'm sensing a trend.
Maybe you guys like to use Bowser?

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I can relate to the ADHD/ADD and general anxiety/social anxiety, as well as depression on some levels. At one point in my life after high school, the anxiety literally nearly kept me from leaving my house without attacks, but I had help to have that corrected. Now it's just a general feeling of constant unease. I always feel like the people around me are judging me, and even though I know it doesn't matter, it shouldn't bother me--it still does. Games are no exception. I'm a terrible competitor and a sore loser, and I won't even play with friends most of the time because I don't want to project my attitude on others. But FG 1v1.. just gives me the worst feeling. Where I stand, I wouldn't touch it with a 39-and-a-half foot pole.
I'm glad that you seem to care, and I'll probably take you up on that offer sometime. Thank you. ;v;
wish I had that problem, for some reason I just get frustrated in online, at least with friends I can get a laugh. But when alone online I go straight to my cabinet and find my salt, sometimes garlic salt for the extra kick

edit:
but I don't really expect much from FE music.
wut?
dat.jpg

I rather appreciate that she isn't an airhead like Peach or hyperactive like HI I'M DAISY. She is just calm always. .
there is a difference between calm and dead

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
No they're here until Sunday. I can't even watch stuff online until 11pm or later.

Need to fix my sleep schedule so I can make the gym before work.
I'm glad that your New Years goals are working for Ya. Also good luck using the internet for the next few days.

I'm doing good with my New Years resolution. Mine is to stay alive

Latte

Smash Ace
Sorry for the useless post/quote/tag
Macchiato, Latte and @Mocha . I'm sensing a trend.
Maybe you guys like to use Bowser?
@Mocha is the trendsetter. When I was making my account, I actually tried to use Mocha for my username, but it was already taken by her so I settled for Latte. @ Macchiato Macchiato likes coffee and decided to join the trend after seeing how fab we are. We're still waiting for more people to join the coffee empire.

I don't think I've ever used Bowser, actually.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
@Mocha is the trendsetter. When I was making my account, I actually tried to use Mocha for my username, but it was already taken by her so I settled for Latte. @ Macchiato Macchiato likes coffee and decided to join the trend after seeing how fab we are. We're still waiting for more people to join the coffee empire.

I don't think I've ever used Bowser, actually.
I tried bowser but hilariously sucked at him.

Latte, you said people in the coffee trend have to stick together in the optimism tier list. So does this mean that you guys are SSS tier or am I now an F tier.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I'm saying that I like cofee only in pastries, but japanese coffee Yukijirushi was actually good.

Well, it was in small cartons and actually had a similar taste as the pastries, but it was good.

And there was cute characters on the cartons.

Latte

Smash Ace
I tried bowser but hilariously sucked at him.

Latte, you said people in the coffee trend have to stick together in the optimism tier list. So does this mean that you guys are SSS tier or am I now an F tier.
I'll have to assign numerical values to each tier in order to properly determine the Coffee Empire's collective tier. I'll add up all of our tiers in the next tier list update.

If:
SSS = 5 Points
SS = 4 Points
S = 3 Points
A = 2 Points
B = 1 Point
C = -1 Points
D = -2 Points
F = -3 Points

I'm F tier, you're SSS tier, and Mocha is C tier, so 5 - 3 - 1 = 1. We'll probably be B tier.
It depends on if I decide to change the tier values or if anyone changes tiers.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
If you disagree you'll be the first I've actually heard that from!

I have a few friends who are diehard FE fans that have played the entire series (some multiple times) and even they admit the games aren't much for music outside of a select few tracks. Personally the OSTs just don't speak to me like they do with games like this or this or this or this.

there is a difference between calm and dead
Debatable.

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I'll have to assign numerical values to each tier in order to properly determine the Coffee Empire's collective tier. I'll add up all of our tiers in the next tier list update.

If:
SSS = 5 Points
SS = 4 Points
S = 3 Points
A = 2 Points
B = 1 Point
C = -1 Points
D = -2 Points
F = -3 Points

I'm F tier, you're SSS tier, and Mocha is C tier, so 5 - 3 - 1 = 1. We'll probably be B tier.
It depends on if I decide to change the tier values or if anyone changes tiers.
Were high tier. I can live with that. Live long coffee empire

Last edited:

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
Someone... loves... me?

edit: I've been saving this messed up gif but you can have it
I totally saved that, bae af

On top of currently being 8°F (-13°C) in Indiana, it's really windy. I'm so happy I have no obligation to go out today.
Wow, someone else lives IN Indiana. I'm sorry you have to suffer this pain

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
The Coffee empire is becoming a threat to the Gaycat empire. (I will always be gaycat Jinx. I have excepted this. Unless a random Gaycat Hilda appears)

Jinx.png

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
If you disagree you'll be the first I've actually heard that from!
I'll just write it off as I'm of higher intellect or something and so only I can enjoy such great work, but when I miss when she work on other series as well. She used to score the paper Mario sound tracks as well (she worked on the first two ones)

Debatable.
So long as we can live with each other's opinions I'm happy with that

edit: formatting mistakes were made... oops

Last edited:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I managed to find the japanese coffee mascots.

DARE TO SAY IT'S NOT CUTE.

Oh, and it was some milky coffee, that's why I liked it.

The Coffee empire is becoming a threat to the Gaycat empire. (I will always be gaycat Jinx. I have excepted this.) View attachment 35230
We need a Gaycat coffee.

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
The Coffee empire is becoming a threat to the Gaycat empire. (I will always be gaycat Jinx. I have excepted this.) View attachment 35230
Don't worry, the Gaycat empire and the Coffee empire are allies. We will fight side by side.
Wow, someone else lives IN Indiana. I'm sorry you have to suffer this pain
You're like the first person I've meet online who lives in Indiana. #IndianaPals

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
Oh wow I thought Indians were a myth. (So much wrong with this sentence)

Last edited:

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
Don't worry, the Gaycat empire and the Coffee empire are allies. We will fight side by side.

You're like the first person I've meet online who lives in Indiana. #IndianaPals
Yeah, I never see people in Indiana. It's lame, but I guess I'd prefer this over a hugely lively city because anxiety. I never see local tournaments here though, am I just blind? x_x

Latte

Smash Ace
I also live in Indiana O.o
What is this madness

Whenever I find out someone online lives nearby, I always feel like we're in some sort of secret club.
Were high tier. I can live with that. Live long coffee empire
Long live the coffee empire!
Yeah, I never see people in Indiana. It's lame, but I guess I'd prefer this over a hugely lively city because anxiety. I never see local tournaments here though, am I just blind? x_x
I haven't ever looked for local tournaments. RL Smash meetups terrify me LOL

I also have some anxiety issues, but I've always wanted to live in a lively city; particularly one with a lot of nightlife.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
There is a smash scene in Insianapolis, but I live in a hick town not very close to Indy. There is smash scene at Ball State too.

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
I also live in the Midwest

please don't say that again please, I find it rather insensitive even if you acknowledge its wrong
The only thing i acknowledge is that I do not know the correct term for Indiana people.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Also midwest.

So much midwest here.

Also, I guess I kind of alluded to it but never outright asked:
- Thracia 776
- PoR
- FE:A Lunatic+
Which should I play next?

Oh wow I thought Indians were a myth. (So much wrong with this sentence)
I'm part Chippewa, just sayin'

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
The only thing i acknowledge is that I do not know the correct term for Indiana people.
Possibly the most dumb term you will ever hear. Hoosiers.

EDIT: Oh, someone beat me. yolo

Last edited:

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
I also live in Indiana O.o
Okay, I can't lie, I am a little excited that good people live here xD I never see anybody, let alone playing smash
What is this madness

Whenever I find out someone online lives nearby, I always feel like we're in some sort of secret club.

Long live the coffee empire!

I haven't ever looked for local tournaments. RL Smash meetups terrify me LOL

I also have some anxiety issues, but I've always wanted to live in a lively city; particularly one with a lot of nightlife.
Yeah, I'm sure I'd probably freak out if I actually went to a local tournament, but I need to. It has to happen sometime, whether I got wrecked or not xD Oh, sorry if this sounds sudden but I'd love to play either of you online sometime if you can, at least we shouldn't have connection issues xD

Latte

Smash Ace
Oh, sorry if this sounds sudden but I'd love to play either of you online sometime if you can, at least we shouldn't have connection issues xD
I'm not very good at Smash, but I'll play you when I'm a bit more confident in my Smash skills.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Okay, I can't lie, I am a little excited that good people live here xD I never see anybody, let alone playing smash

Yeah, I'm sure I'd probably freak out if I actually went to a local tournament, but I need to. It has to happen sometime, whether I got wrecked or not xD Oh, sorry if this sounds sudden but I'd love to play either of you online sometime if you can, at least we shouldn't have connection issues xD
Yeah, we should definitely play each other sometime!

Top Bottom