• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
I am saving up for a wii u. I cant wait to add you guys when i start playing smash on it. (only have a 3ds atm.)

I slayed the wicked witch of the mop weave

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Even without bananas, Roll Glory Diddy's are annoying. Let's spam side-B.

Anyway, what are the sis' secondaries?
I main Zelda, and secondary Fox, Sheik, and Lucario. Tertiary would probably be WFT and Palutena. I have a bad pocket Ganondorf too. Robin and Greninja are WiPs.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Ephraim comes from my favorite FE so yes you did great
Woo! He's my favorite FE character.
I like his whole, "I'm not very book smart but you can go ahead and suck my balls anyway." mentality

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I suck at everyone. :mad088:

Pretty much playing Greninja exclusively atm I guess. Tried playing Rosalina again the other day, was doing better than with Greninja at first but now I'm below 50% win rate on her, and apparently all it takes is a day for me to forget how to play Greninja too.

Also liked Dedede and Meta Knight at some point but eh.

Farorae

Smash Ace
I play mainly Zelda, Sheik, ZSS, and Robin. Luigi is pretty fun but I don't play him much. Too bad I suck at everyone, main or not.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I should answer my question, by the way.

Beside our gurl, my two other mains are :4robinf: and :4ganondorf:. (all with the white hair: it's the Old people gang).
Then, I mostly play :4wiifit::4villagerf::4palutena::4link::4iggy:. And sometimes :4miigun: (and others, for the fun).

Actually, it's nice to see different sub-mains from the Zelda players.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I'm trying to main the Villager, but he still has a long way to go. Other than that my bests are Ness, Zelda and Shulk? I haven't used him in a while so I don't really think I'm good with him. I also like Charizard! But he's just a pocket thing I don't take too seriously. I honestly wanna play Rosalina because I've always had a puppy crush on her, but I don't like her playstyle.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I suck at everyone. :mad088:

Pretty much playing Greninja exclusively atm I guess. Tried playing Rosalina again the other day, was doing better than with Greninja at first but now I'm below 50% win rate on her, and apparently all it takes is a day for me to forget how to play Greninja too.

Also liked Dedede and Meta Knight at some point but eh.
Don't be so hard on yourself I suck too. Not everyone is a pro in fact most people aren't pros
ew rosalina

I'm trying to main the Villager, but he still has a long way to go. Other than that my bests are Ness, Zelda and Shulk? I haven't used him in a while so I don't really think I'm good with him. I also like Charizard! But he's just a pocket thing I don't take too seriously. I honestly wanna play Rosalina because I've always had a puppy crush on her, but I don't like her playstyle.
ew rosalina again

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
ew rosalina again
Haha yeah, when I saw the first videos of players using her on E3 I thought the visuals and the ideas of her moveset were super lame and unimaginative. Specially the rings in u and d air. What that hell is that supposed to mean anyways?

Also, OH GOD **** DIDDY KONG.

Last edited:

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
Losing to a Diddy Kong as Zelda feels so bad i just shut my 3ds off. Also good morning aerodrome.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
@ KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer then he asked me why I thought Diddy was brain dead. Then I used Diddy and got used to him in 1 second. He said I was better with Diddy than I was with Shulk..... Crap
This literally happened to me with Bowser and Sheik

I was playing Bowser and I got 3 stocked, I played Sheik and got 1 stocked.

So now I main Sheik.

I tried Diddy but I was mashing buttons and I wasn't winning so I gave up.

Losing to a Diddy Kong as Zelda feels so bad i just shut my 3ds off. Also good morning aerodrome.
Ironically I think Zelda has a better MU vs Diddy than a lot of characters but only if you're good at sweetspotting aerials.

Also good morning :3

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Pretty obvious who I main. I'm comfortable on 3DS with Pikachu, Wii U with Rosalina, and now I'm starting to get as comfortable with Zelda as I was with her in brawl. I feel like she works on both 3DS and Wii U for me, though I'm a scrub who only plays CPUs.

For some reason I just hit a wall of anxiety when it comes to versing others, even though that's the only way to learn. Both games have been out for three and one-and-a-half months respectively, and I've never gone on FG 1v1. Pathetic, really.
But I digress.

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
Is there any cool Wii U bundles/limited editions i should be looking at?

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Yeah I was minorly trolling the sixty four boards, then I told them I loved kirby and wanted to main it because of everyone's vehement hate for the silly pink thing.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Is there any cool Wii U bundles/limited editions i should be looking at?
wii u is practically bundled with games, just check Nintendo's website for those
I haven't seen any limited edition things yet for smash

Edit:
Yeah I was minorly trolling the sixty four boards, then I told them I loved kirby and wanted to main it because of everyone's vehement hate for the silly pink thing.
don't really play much smash 64, but I could see why

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Guys, I think now is the time! At 9:00pm cst, or 3 hours, we will attack!
The question is, who.
But spread the word! We want as many people there as possible!
Pretty obvious who I main. I'm comfortable on 3DS with Pikachu, Wii U with Rosalina, and now I'm starting to get as comfortable with Zelda as I was with her in brawl. I feel like she works on both 3DS and Wii U for me, though I'm a scrub who only plays CPUs.

For some reason I just hit a wall of anxiety when it comes to versing others, even though that's the only way to learn. Both games have been out for three and one-and-a-half months respectively, and I've never gone on FG 1v1. Pathetic, really.
But I digress.
awww.
I know the pain, I used to face extreme anxiety when face to face with all humans. I overcame it, and I believe I can help you too.
But yeah, ordinarily I would be pretty messed up. I have ADHD/ADD, dyslexia, a weird psychological quirk where I am afraid of anyone approaching me from the right side, general anxiety, flinching whenever someone comes near me, audition anxiety, and a general misunderstanding of "normal" people in the word. But, the thing is, I function like a normal human being. I pay attention during classes, and I have always read at a higher reading level than what was healthy for me, I managed to cope with my anxieties and I play my cello people all of the time. It took a lot of work, but you can work out the kinks you have too! I believe I can help you so you can destroy people!

D

Deleted member

Kinda late to this whole main thing, but mah mainz are Peach and Jigglypuff ^o^ I main these two in every game cx. I use a whole bunch of other characters too. My secondaries are ZSS, R.O.B, Lucina/Marth, WFT, Palutena, Link and Ike cx. I think I use too many characters o:

micstar615

Smash Ace
Hello sistren, I haven't been able to keep up with this board because school has been taking over my life, hope ya'll have been doing well :3 I didn't miss any raids did I? >:3

As far as mains go, I still play as Zelda in Sm4sh but she's not really my main anymore. They pretty much took away everything that made her fun, this is probably the most inconsistent version of her. I love Rosalina as a character, I was super stoked when they announced her and I love her play style. I'd say she's my main in this game but I still pick Zelda more when I'm playing friendlies because I'm so used to her. I've been playing PM quite a bit lately and Zelda is pretty solid there.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Kinda late to this whole main thing, but mah mainz are Peach and Jigglypuff ^o^ I main these two in every game cx. I use a whole bunch of other characters too. My secondaries are ZSS, R.O.B, Lucina/Marth, WFT, Palutena, Link and Ike cx. I think I use too many characters o:
I think you don't use too many enough.

D

Deleted member

I think you don't use too many enough.
I just think I use so many characters xD But the only ones who I feel confident with are Peach and Jiggs. I'm best with those two :p I main a Princess and a Puffball.

Top Bottom