• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Latte

Smash Ace
Some images here aren't showing properly for me. Not sure why.

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
How many posts does a page need in order to start a new one? I also think we should steal the Palutena 200 :p

Also, how do you see how many likes you've been given, or you have given?

I'm technologically handicapped.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Tbh I was spamming Crazy Orders for music.. and now I have a cat. :3
I don't always take pages.. but when I do, everyone else goes crazy.
-insert 'I don't always' meme-

How many posts does a page need in order to start a new one? I also think we should steal the Palutena 200 :p

Also, how do you see how many likes you've been given, or you have given?

I'm technologically handicapped.
40 posts, and you just click on your own avatar or name and it should bring up a little box with your info.

Edit: I'm... already becoming notorious here for page claiming. :sadeyes:

it never ends.

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
I love the title.
Not sure which title is my all time favorite but this one is definitely a contender.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I keep seeing this thread and all its strange titles.
Is it true? Is this where all the cool cats hang out? Are the boys truly being brought to the yard?

EDIT: Oh, don't mind my signature.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I have a new found love for both of you. Deal with it. Ps: I'll probably be saving any gifs I see in recent posts because I need material. so. go crazy.
Someone... loves... me?

edit: I've been saving this messed up gif but you can have it

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Anyway, girls, what happened to the next raid?
Patience! We must wait until the Enemy expects it!
I keep seeing this thread and all its strange titles.
Is it true? Is this where all the cool cats hang out? Are the boys truly being brought to the yard?

EDIT: Oh, don't mind my signature.
hello, I am Lozjam, you can sort of say I'm one of the military advisors/warriors for these fine girls! Our army grows almost every day, and The Legend of Zeldas has spread not only throughout Hyrule, but throughout the entire whole of the Nintendo-verse!
BAHAHAHAHA!
So yes, come join us. It is quite cozy here, and you will never forget your first raid! We welcome you with full arms hylian, so make yourself at home!

Mericus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mericus
To those of you who offered to play with me,
I've gotten the flu ( a pretty bad one too :/ ) so I'll be out of commission for awhile.

I'm really sorry for the timing ><;
Once I get over this I'll be available to play again, but for now I'm too miserable to focus on improving.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
To those of you who offered to play with me,
I've gotten the flu ( a pretty bad one too :/ ) so I'll be out of commission for awhile.

I'm really sorry for the timing ><;
Once I get over this I'll be available to play again, but for now I'm too miserable to focus on improving.
I would, like, totally hug you & all throughout this difficult time.

But I don't want to get coodies :/

Here's hoping for swift recovery sis!

D

Deleted member

(@XDanDan612 @Rickster you knew this was coming)
It's just cruel that we have such frigid weather right now, yet no snow. I'm thoroughly disappointed in you, weather.
Standing outside fueling my car, with no gloves on my person... what are fingers. I had no fingers, they were frozen.
I'm sorry for your people.. but thank you, though! ;v;
Twi. Why? WHY?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Aw :c *gives you a bunch of blankets and hot coco*. STAY WARM, BUDDY!
Actually, the cold really doesn't bother me. It's been 4 years since the last time I wore a sweater. Recently I even went outside only with a T-shirt and sandals (and pants, obiously) to post a letter, while it was slightly raining.

Also, my heating system broke in December for 4 days, and I wouldn't have noticed it if nobody told me. Going to bed while it's 12°C in the room: done.

D

Deleted member

Actually, the cold really doesn't bother me. It's been 4 years since the last time I wore a sweater. Recently I even went outside only with a T-shirt and sandals (and pants, obiously) to post a letter, while it was slightly raining.

Also, my heating system broke in December for 4 days, and I wouldn't have noticed it if nobody told me. Going to bed while it's 12°C in the room: done.
...4 years? o-o Okay that's a really long time o-o It's so freaking cold here in Illinois. The moment I stepped outside to clean the driveway yesterday I ran back inside going "OH MY GOD ITS TOO COLD".

Last edited by a moderator:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
...4 years? o-o Okay that's a really long time o-o It's so freaking cold here in Illinois. The moment I stepped outside to clean the driveway yesterday I ran back inside going "OH MY GOD ITS TOO COLD".
I guess it's simply warmer here. Since 2010, the coldest we had was -3,6°C (25.52°F) in February 2012.

But as long as I have my coat (a ski coat, I admit) I don't fear the cold. I never zip up my coat anyway.

D

Deleted member

I guess it's simply warmer here. Since 2010, the coldest we had was -3,6°C (25.52°F) in February 2012.

But as long as I have my coat (a ski coat, I admit) I don't fear the cold. I never zip up my coat anyway.
i'm gonna be honest, when I was younger (like a year or two ago), I was that one kid who would be outside in the freezing cold wearing nothing but shorts, a shirt and a sweater. I remember one time, I was heading to the bus stop, and there was this one lady who opened her window and yelled at me saying "WHERE ARE YOUR PANTS?". She scared the crap out of me xD

Last edited by a moderator:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
It's like 13°C here in Belfast, but the forecast for the next week is all in the single figures...

Welp :/

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
i'm gonna be honest, when I was younger (like a year or two ago), I was that one kid who would be outside in the freezing cold wearing nothing but shorts, a shirt and a sweater. I remember one time, I was heading to the bus stop, and there was this one lady who opened her window and yelled at me saying "WHERE ARE YOUR PANTS?". She scared the crap out of me xD
Oh god, that lady is awesome. I don't think that this could happen here.

By the way, Norwegian expression: "The north wind made the vikings".

But everyone have different tolerance about temperature I guess. While everyone despise Winter, I can't stand Summer's temperature.

D

Deleted member

Oh god, that lady is awesome. I don't think that this could happen here.

By the way, Norwegian expression: "The north wind made the vikings".

But everyone have different tolerance about temperature I guess. While everyone despise Winter, I can't stand Summer's temperature.
I'm kinda like, in between Summer and WInter. I like the weather that's just like, cool. like 50-60 degrees. Dat's mah favorite cx.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I'm kinda like, in between Summer and WInter. I like the weather that's just like, cool. like 50-60 degrees. Dat's mah favorite cx.
Yep, cool is the best. That's why I like Autumn. It's not too cold (although I don't really care about that), it's beautiful, and there's no ice on the roads.
I can definitely live when the temperature is around 15°C (60°F) in my house.

By the way, as someone who did physics in high school and after (there no real equivalent to the french BTS, I guess) the Fahrenheit system still have no logic to me. The whole imperial system have no logic in fact.

@Aleate Red Robin all the waaaay

Also, I went on a 7 hour massive training session for a tournament then all of a sudden my friend's like, "I have this girl I'm gonna try dating with---", then I interrupt and say, "OH REALLY!? Lemme come and help you :3"

"What about the tournament thing?"

Me: "**** that ****. I'm not missing this. I'm coming with you"

"So you trained until midnight for nothing then?"

Me: "Yeeeeeeeeeep"

Also, wow I got 13 notifications

Last edited:

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
Zelda got rid of her transformation downB so she could dominate top tier as Sheik while also hustling low tier tournaments as Zelda, and buffs would ruin this plot.

Clearly.
Zelda had to disguise herself and even become a whole different character so sakurai would not suspect Zelda actually being viable is what I always thought.

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
On top of currently being 8°F (-13°C) in Indiana, it's really windy. I'm so happy I have no obligation to go out today.

Top Bottom