• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Yay, page 200! I'm going to go make some celebratory coffee.
It's strange that we're already at page 200. Page 89 doesn't feel that long ago.

EDIT: Just noticed someone in this thread said that Zelda is the most annoying character on FG. :4zelda:
top post on page also says they hate jigglypuff because they can't mash out of sing fast enough to avoid rest....

Zorolldo on roll glory is annoying because she rolls so slow yet you still can't catch her because of lag+ lol rolls

Spirst

I wish to see the the full Charmander evolutionary line in @ Spirst Spirst 's exquisite art detail and style. Truly a masterpiece.
This one, unfortunately (since it's a masterpiece), isn't my own making. Cropped it from this picture [WARNING: MAY CAUSE HEART PALPITATIONS]:

Calling @ Kevandre Kevandre just because he has the Ivysaur one.

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
This one, unfortunately (since it's a masterpiece), isn't my own making. Cropped it from this picture [WARNING: MAY CAUSE HEART PALPITATIONS]:

The sad thing is that these are better drawings then anything I could probably do.
Edit: I'm going to take that Squirtle since I like water types. (Hope nobody else took it...)

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Aahahaha FREEDOM. Now I apologize for subjecting this thread to my brief descent into insanity by way of work-induced trauma.

yes those training simulations are worthy of being called electronic torture. the horror...

Also, can we agree that most programs on mobile deserve proper euthanization for the frustration they plague upon humankind?
I KNEW you would do this.
My phone died right after that post. And WOW is it cold in Maryland right now.

Tyty :'D
It had to happen, I'm sorry. Pages are my true calling.

Rick is gonna be so pissed....

LMAO I WAS LITERALLY just posting while in personnel working on my CBLs.

Yeah, Walmart's the one. It's not as bad now that I'm in pharmacy instead of the front end, but the fact that I still have to complete cashier simulations and the like drills holes in my brain, urghh.

Gonna just. Drive home now. My fingers are frozen...
YES. I AM.

@ BJN39 BJN39 Please take this page queen down nao. You're our only hope...she's outta control
THIS ONE WASN'T ON PURPOSE I SWEAR. I HONESTLY SWEAR TO THE GODDESS SAKUTENA.

That's a thing now, gorls.
>>>>____>>>>

And hey you snuck in @Player -0 :)

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Wow, having classes all day, and I miss the sacred milestone-- TuT

Congrats on 200+ pages, lovely sistahs~

Latte

Smash Ace
The sad thing is that these are better drawings then anything I could probably do.
Edit: I'm going to take that Squirtle since I like water types. (Hope nobody else took it...)
To be fair, those aren't bad drawings at all. The scribbly "doodle" style is adorable IMO.

D

Deleted member

Oh, also...

:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman:GUYS SCHOOL IS CANCELLED FOR THE THIRD TIME IN A ROW. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM. #ILLINOISISGREAT:starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
THAT IS SUCH A LIE, TWI.
I WOULD NOT LIE.
really of all the things you could criticize a person on the internet for, the number of forum comments is what you choose?
It's a thing from our old social, something Rick explained before; we love pages and k's. Pages are the main thing, and I'm notorious for stealing them... both there and here. But page 201 wasn't on purpose I swear on my life. And the lives of my cats.
I KNEW you would do this.

YES. I AM.

@ BJN39 BJN39 Please take this page queen down nao. You're our only hope...she's outta control

>>>>____>>>>
:sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes:
honestly this page was by accident.....

D

Deleted member

I WOULD NOT LIE.

It's a thing from our old social, something Rick explained before; we love pages and k's. Pages are the main thing, and I'm notorious for stealing them... both there and here. But page 201 wasn't on purpose I swear on my life. And the lives of my cats.

:sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes:
honestly this page was by accident.....
TWI YOU ARE LYING. I'VE KNOWN YOU FOR A VERY LONG TIME AND I CAN TELL WHEN YOU ARE LYING OR NOT. YOU PLANNED TO TAKE THE PAGE. I KNOW YOU DID.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
TWI YOU ARE LYING. I'VE KNOWN YOU FOR A VERY LONG TIME AND I CAN TELL WHEN YOU ARE LYING OR NOT. YOU PLANNED TO TAKE THE PAGE. I KNOW YOU DID.
I PLANNED TO TAKE THE LAST PAGE, NOT THIS ONE. I ADMIT TO PAGE 200, BUT NOT TO THIS ONE I SWEAR.

Rick... Rick please I didn't lie :sadeyes:

I DIDN'T.
WHEN HAVE I EVER LIED?????

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
^ Well, they definitely planned on taking page 200, lol. There is NO way that their post could've happened to fall 1.5 seocnds after I miss-sniped page 200.

I PLANNED TO TAKE THE LAST PAGE, NOT THIS ONE. I ADMIT TO PAGE 200, BUT NOT TO THIS ONE I SWEAR.

Rick... Rick please I didn't lie :sadeyes:

I DIDN'T.
WHEN HAVE I EVER LIED?????
I knew it..

I am much disappoint at myself for not trying to get post 8000. smh

Fun fact, I don't have this thread watched, nor is my tagging alert on @ Rickster Rickster ;)

Welp, there's always post 10,000...

In other news, my like total is slowly catching up to my post total. Soon I can be like @ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 :D

Edit : lol, soon you'll have double the likes yew have posts... :substitute:

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Oh, also...

:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman:GUYS SCHOOL IS CANCELLED FOR THE THIRD TIME IN A ROW. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM. #ILLINOISISGREAT:starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:
May I ask why school district you live in.... I'm sort of worried, as the superintendent of my district sent me an email saying there will be school tomorrow, but I still don't see it happening. It is so nasty out there....

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
^ Well, they definitely planned on taking page 200, lol. There is NO way that their post could've happened to fall 1.5 seocnds after I miss-sniped page 200.

I knew it..
I.....

I apologize.

I'm not proud of what I do.
It's like the terrible puns I always make to torture my friends, but end up torturing myself as well. It's a self-abusive relationship.
-sigh-

Also there was one page I got while on mobile that was completely by accident as well.

Latte

Smash Ace
I.....

I apologize.

It's like the terrible puns I always make to torture my friends, but end up torturing myself as well. It's a self-abusive relationship.
-sigh-

Also there was one page I got while on mobile that was completely by accident as well.
Puns are a latte fun, though

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I.....

I apologize.

-sigh-

There..... There.... It's going to be ok.......
*Ganondorf gives an awkward hug*

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I.....

I apologize.

-sigh-

It's totally fine, don't beat yourself up over it.

It's all fun and games. unless it's about Zelda's honor.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I.....

I apologize.

-sigh-

It's almost like you have an addiction to pages...

At least we're spreading the K and Page Steal game.
You don't understand. If she wants the page, she will get it no matter what.

Last edited:

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812

I even recreated him myself in illustrator so I can do whatever without quality loss. I love this Ivy a lot lol. My wife gave me a shirt with these particular Saurs on it for Christmas even

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

@ Twili Twili STAHP LYING DAMMIT. I KNOW HOW YOU GET WHEN IT COMES TO PAGES. YOU TAKE ALL OF THEM. DON'T THINK I DON'T REMEMBER THE PAGE BATTLES YOU, ME AND KAAZ HAD ON OUR THREAD MONTHS AGO.
@ Lozjam Lozjam Well, I'm not sure it would be best to put my school district out but meh, who cares. Anyway, my school district is district 220. And you never know, something may be sent later in the night.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
There..... There.... It's going to be ok.......
*Ganondorf gives an awkward hug*
-..awkwardly hugs back- :nervous:
It's totally fine, don't beat yourself up over it.

It's all fun and games. unless it's about Zelda's honor.
I guess I sounded a little too serious in my post. The Page/K Claim game really is fun, and even more so when I don't mean to take pages but it happens anyways.

Also, all of your gifs are awesome. c:

It's almost like you have an addiction to pages...

At least we're spreading the K and Page Steal game.
... maybe.

And yes, spread the glory of the old social.

You don't understand. If she wants the page, she will get it no matter what.
This is truth.
@ Twili Twili STAHP LYING DAMMIT. I KNOW HOW YOU GET WHEN IT COMES TO PAGES. YOU TAKE ALL OF THEM. DON'T THINK I DON'T REMEMBER THE PAGE BATTLES YOU, ME AND KAAZ HAD ON OUR THREAD MONTHS AGO.
Oh those pages? Heck yeah I meant to take those. :awesome:
But whenever I say I didn't mean to... I REALLY DON'T MEAN TO.

Edit: Dear god this post got long. Someone kill it with fire.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I guess I sounded a little too serious in my post. The Page/K Claim game really is fun, and even more so when I don't mean to take pages but it happens anyways.

Also, all of your gifs are awesome. c:

... maybe.

And yes, spread the glory of the old social.

This is truth.

Oh those pages? Heck yeah I meant to take those. :awesome:
But whenever I say I didn't mean to... I REALLY DON'T MEAN TO.

Edit: Dear god this post got long. Someone kill it with fire.
LIAR! DAMMIT WE'RE BACK TO WHERE WE STARTED.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
What is this feeling? I feel..... Warn inside...
Bah, it's best to just ignore it!
I do however pity you for your suffering through the cold. I had to sit and watch my people freeze to death almost every night due to the harsh desert, while freezing myself! We had no abundance of blankets for us to use, we only had a small amount of supplies for torches! I hope you get warm for your sake, so you do not suffer like my people once did.

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
You two have issues that need to be settled in smash.

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
What is this feeling? I feel..... Warn inside...
Bah, it's best to just ignore it!
I do however pity you for your suffering through the cold. I had to sit and watch my people freeze to death almost every night due to the harsh desert, while freezing myself! We had no abundance of blankets for us to use, we only had a small amount of supplies for torches! I hope you get warm for your sake, so you do not suffer like my people once did.

(@XDanDan612 @ Rickster Rickster you knew this was coming)

It's just cruel that we have such frigid weather right now, yet no snow. I'm thoroughly disappointed in you, weather.
Standing outside fueling my car, with no gloves on my person... what are fingers. I had no fingers, they were frozen.
I'm sorry for your people.. but thank you, though! ;v;

Top Bottom