• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
Just want to state that i don't acknowledge Indians to be the name of Native Americans. I believe it to be the name of people from India. Also i found it wrong because it shared meaning with India and i found that slightly amusing.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I considered that after posting my reply, but nobody around here is politically correct about that so my mind goes to Native Americans first when I read "Indian".

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
Yeah, we should definitely play each other sometime!
I'm on smash like 24/7 so you can just hit me up whenever you're free

I'm not very good at Smash, but I'll play you when I'm a bit more confident in my Smash skills.
Alright, that's totally fine. I'm not really confident in myself either, I just want to get better

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Maybe around 2 tonight? You're on EST right?

Edit: How am I just missing these pages?!

Last edited:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
All alone here in the east it seems :(
Meanwhile in Europe ._.

to wiki we fly!
Hoosier
This was strangely a pain to find on the french google. But if I wasn't dumb (because it's 4am here), I would had simply started on the english Wikipedia.

By the way, I find the origin quite original. As said, it's also probably to differentiate from Indians.

Farorae

Smash Ace
lol how am I lucky?
I've been to Virginia it seems nice...Miami not so much. We have the worst and rudest drivers in the US and I think probably the rudest people in general :/ those people exist everywhere but it seems so much more present here than anywhere else I go.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I can relate to the ADHD/ADD and general anxiety/social anxiety, as well as depression on some levels. At one point in my life after high school, the anxiety literally nearly kept me from leaving my house without attacks, but I had help to have that corrected. Now it's just a general feeling of constant unease. I always feel like the people around me are judging me, and even though I know it doesn't matter, it shouldn't bother me--it still does. Games are no exception. I'm a terrible competitor and a sore loser, and I won't even play with friends most of the time because I don't want to project my attitude on others. But FG 1v1.. just gives me the worst feeling. Where I stand, I wouldn't touch it with a 39-and-a-half foot pole.
I'm glad that you seem to care, and I'll probably take you up on that offer sometime. Thank you. ;v;

Sorry for the tl;dr, guys.

I was getting home from WORK you insensitive... >:C

He's also never played a Zelda game, guys. Just throwing that out there.
:troll:
HOW COULD YOU JUST THROW ME UNDER THE BUS LIKE THAT? :'(

YES. ROB POOR KIDS AND SEND BELOVED POKEMONS TO THE POKECENTER.

Another fun thing with pokémon is the fact that kids can commands creatures with unnatural abilities.

Like Charizard who can spits fire that is hot enough to melt boulders or quickly melt glaciers weighing 10,000 tons.
Or Wailord who can dive to a depth of almost 10,000 feet on only one breath.

Why not enslaving a space virus?
Why not enslaving enslaving the ancestor of all pokémon?
WHY NOT ENSLAVING GOD HIMSELF?
BUT THE POOR KIDS......THEY ARE INNOCENT......AH WHO CARES I'LL DESTROY THEM. O u O

Bruh, all portable but no Pokemon?
I AM SORRY I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME :C

That's my favorite one. If you get a chance to play it, do it. Especially if you like the 2D platform games.
When I get the chance, I shall play it! :p

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Why are all of these Red Tyrants lurking in this social lately?
makes it hard to stay in hiding?
I like to imagine we are in an open room and there is a random talking box that has fujin hiding under it

Spirst

Wonder what message count Fuujin will make it to this time before the inevitable end.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I signed up to the international wifi tournament to hopefully play my buddy in losers and knock him out

I'm already preparing a huge "the reason you suck" speech when I win

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Welp, looks like I won't be awake to take the next page, I suppose I'll just help it get closer~

Sew,

I did this little test, for the lulz,

And I discovered if Zelda has 200%,

she can kill a Jiggs with a FW elevator at 5%. :3 (If Jiggs holds up through both hits.)

Goodnight...

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I meant to get home earlier, but now I won't be able to play against you for a few days :/ Sorry

Top Bottom