• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
This page 209 shall fall under control of the Lorule Empire. Anyone who stands in my way will be DESTROYED *evil cackle*

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
They are the Batman Gambit of Smash 4!
Those snipes. I was playing a friend last night on 3DS while in videocall on skype, and the reactions every time I sniped with Farore's were hilarious.

In other news, my cat keeps yawning in my face.

Edit: Look what I have done to this thread.
The page disease spreads.

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Speaking of FW hijinks
It work wonders on air dodge happy foes. The air dodge land lag get them every time.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Dat Fujin triple post though. XD

There's so much things wrong about that list that I just--

Last edited:

Mericus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mericus
Hello again Zelda friends + Zelda groupies !

I'm still sick, but I noticed that I'm not the only one with anxiety / social anxiety here and that makes me sad :(
I've actually got severe problems with mine combined with a dangerous heart issue if I don't take medicine for said anxiety before doing something involving people ><

I know anxiety can't really be " controlled " ( it's involuntary ),
but hear me out as someone who's had it for a good chunk of my life.

It seems to me that 90+% of the people here are very sweet, not the judgmental type, and some of you guys/gurls have a common understanding of anxiety so I'm sure that you'd understand each-other. I hope some of you will try playing online often in the future with some of your other friends here.

When I was a kid, online play wasn't an option and the only way to play Melee was with strangers who were often very rude :s
I know it's hard ( trust me ), but even if a small group of only 6 formed of those here who are also afraid to play, I'd be a happy guy <3

Sorry for the long post, anxiety issues kinda hit home for me and I just wanted to try and possibly help others overcome a small bit of what comes with it ^^;

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Hello again Zelda friends + Zelda groupies !

I'm still sick, but I noticed that I'm not the only one with anxiety / social anxiety here and that makes me sad :(
I've actually got severe problems with mine combined with a dangerous heart issue if I don't take medicine for said anxiety before doing something involving people ><

I know anxiety can't really be " controlled " ( it's involuntary ),
but hear me out as someone who's had it for a good chunk of my life.

It seems to me that 90+% of the people here are very sweet, not the judgmental type, and some of you guys/gurls have a common understanding of anxiety so I'm sure that you'd understand each-other. I hope some of you will try playing online often in the future with some of your other friends here.

When I was a kid, online play wasn't an option and the only way to play Melee was with strangers who were often very rude :s
I know it's hard ( trust me ), but even if a small group of only 6 formed of those here who are also afraid to play, I'd be a happy guy <3

Sorry for the long post, anxiety issues kinda hit home for me and I just wanted to try and possibly help others overcome a small bit of what comes with it ^^;
I hope you feel better soon. :c

And yeah, anxiety is involuntary and irrational, but having people around who understand and can empathize, as well as work with you to help you overcome such an issue, is a big step forward to living with it peacefully. I came here because this place looked fun, and it really is, but now I'm glad I'm here because there are some like me who know what it's like, and who are willing to help. I've only been here a short time, but it means a lot to me to know this.

Thank you, gorls. From the wise words of Mopcina, the future is not written.

//end mush.
And your post length is fine, imo. Have you seen some of mine? :awesome:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Everyone here is so cute.

I'm just gonna make some hot cakes for everyone and hug you all day.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Sisters, you're the best =)

I will say that the eventhubs tier list is very bad but I've done my part online by whooping strangers on For Glory!

Really, I am worried Nintendo will take the online results as concrete proof that Zelda does not need buffs. I was a spectator and I saw a Zelda demolish in For Glory Teams.

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Sisters, you're the best =)

I will say that the eventhubs tier list is very bad but I've done my part online by whooping strangers on For Glory!

Really, I am worried Nintendo will take the online results as concrete proof that Zelda does not need buffs. I was a spectator and I saw a Zelda demolish in For Glory Teams.
In a interview about clones he said he watches the cpus fight against each other. Is this how he tested zelda?

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
In a interview about clones he said he watches the cpus fight against each other. Is this how he tested zelda?
WHAT
CPUS
HE USES THEM FOR BALANCING?
OH MY GOD SAKURAI WHAT ARE YOU DOING WTF

Okay good. That would've been a travesty. And it would explain so much.

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Still, even for clones that is a really bad way to balance.

I already question their testers as it is.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
The thing is that Capcom confirmed that they do indeed look at these Eventhubs tiers for Street Fighter 4 to think of ways to balance their game with patches and stuff. I just wonder if Sakurai would do the same thing.

I mean, by this list, if Nintendo does use the list, Bowser and Olimar would get buffs, characters that don't need them as much as Zelda. And lol Link would be nerfed, rekt.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Skyworld... still hate that stage. Although, I did have a very humorous experience there with Rosalina in Crazy Orders one time. Managed to trap a Fox in the middle and endlessly utilted him until he broke the platform above and was star KO'd. Good times.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
What do you guys think about this?
needs more taunts

This page 209 shall fall under control of the Lorule Empire. Anyone who stands in my way will be DESTROYED *evil cackle*

how to be Disney villain 101
1. Call people fools
2. be evil
3. who cares
4. congratulations you are a Disney villain

from what I've heard most of
balance testing comes from a small team of like less then 20. Not sure about post release balancing

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I need a GIF of Farore's elevator killing with the caption: "See ya later, elevator"

Top Bottom