• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Sorry if I majorly suck, I'm currently reduced to the classic controller *shudders*.

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Sorry if I majorly suck, I'm currently reduced to the classic controller *shudders*.
Don't worry about it, I'm not so great either!

I'm sure you'll do better with the classic controller than I would. I CANNOT play with anything but a GC controller lol

I just sent you a friend request!

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I feel kinda dumb. I've had this same 8gb red Zune for about eight years now, and I'm finally retiring it today, as my new 30gb pink one just came in the mail. My poor 8gb was old, deteriorating, and losing battery power, so its time has come. Yet I'm dumb because I'm sad to be putting this thing to rest. Had it for a long time, sad to be letting it go, you know?

Anyone else ever get this way?

..No?

okay

D

Deleted member

Soulless no!
Zilla-chang!

Hai.

And now for a garbage self-introduction:

This thread has a pretty nice feel to it, you people seem personable.

A lot less intimidating than the Link boards

They're cool, but you gotta be careful in there.~

Also I've always liked Zelda in Smash, so there's that.

I realized the other day how amazing it would be if Zelda could save the charge on the Phantom.

And also if her Dair had a sweetspot that was a little bit bigger because I like Meteor Smashes way too much.

But yeah I may or may not wander in here from time to time.

TSO, The Soulless One, or Soulless is how I like to be called.

I worship Nah from Fire Emblem Awakening, am a huge FE fan in general and adore Manaketes in general too, but that's not a hard guess to make once you look at my signature.

I don't mean to sound like I'm automatically friends with any of you by the way, this is just how I introduce myself typically.

So Hai, this yard of yours that I have been brought to seems interesting.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
@ Twili Twili ; I'm just surprised you had a Zune.
Yeah, my mom got me one for Christmas years ago, and I just stuck with it. My sister had iPods and such, but I always felt like the Zune software was much more appealing than iTunes. That, and our old desktop somehow got one nasty virus from iTunes once. Wasn't willing to give up what I've been used to for so long, so even though they're discontinued, I bought a new one online. Now it's just time to tip the scales switch over to it.

Also, I was NOT expecting the 30gb to be so big. Seriously, the dang thing is almost as big as my phone, and twice--if not three times--the size of my old Zune. This thing's a monster.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I feel kinda dumb. I've had this same 8gb red Zune for about eight years now, and I'm finally retiring it today, as my new 30gb pink one just came in the mail. My poor 8gb was old, deteriorating, and losing battery power, so its time has come. Yet I'm dumb because I'm sad to be putting this thing to rest. Had it for a long time, sad to be letting it go, you know?

Anyone else ever get this way?

..No?

okay
my blanket from when I was a young one is still in my closet. It used to have a floral pattern and some other things on it, but all that has worn off and it's just a small yellow square now (can't remember what it used to look like). We all have emotional attachments to things

Zilla-chang!
I worship Nah from Fire Emblem Awakening, am a huge FE fan in general and adore Manaketes in general too, but that's not a hard guess to make once you look at my signature.
I guess we could get along, maybe

We only allow girls and gays.
Looks like I have to leave now bye QQ

D

Deleted member

my blanket from when I was a young one is still in my closet. It used to have a floral pattern and some other things on it, but all that has worn off and it's just a small yellow square now (can't remember what it used to look like). We all have emotional attachments to things

I guess we could get along, maybe

Looks like I have to leave now bye QQ
Ursula avatar.

All the yes.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Don't worry about it, I'm not so great either!

I'm sure you'll do better with the classic controller than I would. I CANNOT play with anything but a GC controller lol

I just sent you a friend request!
I'm sorry I wasn't better. I'd rather play with a guitar hero controller... Plus you're like waaaaaaay better than me anyway xD

Gay Ginger

Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
I'm sorry I wasn't better. I'd rather play with a guitar hero controller... Plus you're like waaaaaaay better than me anyway xD
Don't worry, it was fun!

You were also handicapped by the controller. I tried playing with the Pro Controller once and I was SDing left and right xD Maybe we can play again when you get a GC controller (or whatever your preferred controller is)?

Mentioning the guitar hero controller just made me imagine controlling Zelda using the Rock Band microphone by singing lol

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Don't worry, it was fun!

You were also handicapped by the controller. I tried playing with the Pro Controller once and I was SDing left and right xD Maybe we can play again when you get a GC controller (or whatever your preferred controller is)?

Mentioning the guitar hero controller just made me imagine controlling Zelda using the Rock Band microphone by singing lol
That would be hilarious!

I prefer the Gamecube Controller, it's best one. I had to leave though, I just couldn't take that controller not letting my do what I wanted to do 0.0

Gay Ginger

Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
I get it xD

Okay, but now we have to petition Sakurai to patch in Guitar Hero/Rock Band controller functionality.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I once played Brawl with the DK congo drums. It went about as good as you'd expect it. Also, now that I think about it, I have played Brawl with the Rock Band guitar.

I mean, lol @ Fernosaur Fernosaur
The inverse of this sentiment is true, we do not recognize you at this current time. It is possible that we would recognize you if you recognized us; because, in that event, we would be acquainted. However, as you have illuminated, it is painfully obvious that that is not the case.

The good news? We are off to a productive start of a beautiful relationship. As of current, I have learned a prominent aspect of your character. You are not into overt bishie material. Would it be fair to assert that your style is different? Regardless, it is wonderful meeting you. My fake name is Morbid. That is precisely what the denizens of Smashboards call me. Why? I shall never understand. But I have grown quite used to it.

Is your real name Fernosaur? Or is that your spy-name to prevent internet predators from learning your true identity and thus acquiring the ability to do great harm to you and your loved ones? Or perhaps you fantasize about being called Fernosaur and you despise your mother for not selecting that as your birth name? Please, enlighten us.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Time gap too big... must... fill... void....

Also I'm questioning my life right now. Why am I constantly refreshing Smash Boards at almost 4 in the morning?

FILLED!

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Bluecrow? I don't think it was, but was that her title?
Yes and it's not the first time a woman had an arbitrary title that they didn't say how she got it, but you can kinda infer

woman to end all men
crimson flash
The name Titania alone

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Hahahahahahahhaa, yeah I was like "k bro."

I thank Quetzalcoatl for the joyous place that is the Zelda social. Truth is I hadn't posted in a forum for YEARS before being a regular here!

-----

Also, a little something I wanted to share with you guys. It's a very old, yet beautiful song by Tom Waits. It's got some of the most powerful lyrics I've heard, touching upon the subject of death and how it often sneaks up on us without leaving us time to, well, love. Give it a listen if you want!

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Hahahahahahahhaa, yeah I was like "k bro."

I thank Quetzalcoatl for the joyous place that is the Zelda social. Truth is I hadn't posted in a forum for YEARS before being a regular here!

-----

Also, a little something I wanted to share with you guys. It's a very old, yet beautiful song by Tom Waits. It's got some of the most powerful lyrics I've heard, touching upon the subject of death and how it often sneaks up on us without leaving us time to, well, love. Give it a listen if you want!

I prefer Kukulkan, Mayans are way cooler then Aztecs

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I prefer Kukulkan, Mayans are way cooler then Aztecs
I was born in Mexico city so if I pray to any of the gods from the penninsula I'll get hit by lightning.

Also, Robin is the most cowardly character in the game.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I was born in Mexico city so if I pray to any of the gods from the penninsula I'll get hit by lightning.

what about bush's baked beans spokesman? :4duckhunt:

She's not really played like one but she is primarily a defensive/trapper character. She's got a lot of air dodge trapping tools, and she has great projectiles (Arc fire and Thunder). Levin sword is amaziiiing. My BIG gripe with Robin is her mobility so she's usually supposed to be played like a coward, if that's the term we're using. Add to that, her weight isn't really that much and she's juggled quite easily.

Which is why I suck with Robin (and I feel better with Luigi)

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
what about bush's baked beans spokesman? :4duckhunt:
At least he looks like he's doing something. Robins only sit in the corner charging Thoron and grab you if you get close. That's literally the only thing they do.

Edit: Just to clarify, I didn't just play with Robin, I've just watched a lot of videos of her lately because she seems super popular and that's literally the only thing they do. And it works :'D **** this game.

Last edited:
Edit: Just to clarify, I didn't just play with Robin, I've just watched a lot of videos of her lately because she seems super popular and that's literally the only thing they do. And it works :'D **** this game.
To be fair, it's really difficult to pull off.

Also, **** Diddy Kong

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
To be fair, it's really difficult to pull off.

Also, **** Diddy Kong
More than difficult, I think it's boring, which is why it becomes "difficult." It's an illusion of difficulty set by the length of time.

But yeah **** Diddy too.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Just came here to say

**** ROSALINA.
That is all.
Taking a page out of Aero's book here.

Only character that makes my FG matches go to time. Also why does she have no end lag on anything...

Last edited:
Top Bottom