• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Wow. I notice that there are actually an existing number of good players that use Wiichuk... Ultimat3Razer (Now uses GCC), Kamikari0, ven, and blacktw1ns... I salute to you guys ;_;7

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Someone on Miiverse is trying to explain why Wii Fit Trainer x Olimar is a good ship. XD

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Welp, finished Saints Row 2. Fantastic game, but such a horrible port. For reference, I can run Saints Row: The Third on medium at 30-40 frames and Far Cry 3 on medium with 50-ish frames. Mark of the Ninja and other "low-power" games are just 60 or whatever the cap is. SR2 fluctuates from 15 to 30 in-doors, out-doors, etc. It really sucks since SR2 is over the top, wacky, and fun. Oh, the woes of old PC ports... Well, PC ports in general. Freaking Batman: Arkham Knight, a highly-acclaimed game has a port even worse than Origins and City. Awesome corporate apathy and consumers getting screwed over.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Wow. I notice that there are actually an existing number of good players that use Wiichuk... Ultimat3Razer (Now uses GCC), Kamikari0, ven, and blacktw1ns... I salute to you guys ;_;7
I use it because I started with Brawl and I stuck with it.
If you guys want to help with my wiki page go ahead just don't put stuff like "Kawaii Smasher" *cough Machi
You know I had to

Soul.

I'm slow as ****.
Too bad there's no good players with the 3DS as a controller.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Is there any sort of traditional feast to celebrate the end of Ramadan or is just being able to freely consume everything in sight celebration enough?
Care needs to be taken when breaking a fast so as not to overburden your digestive system.
In some cases people have died after consuming too much after not eating for so long

Last edited:

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
Is there any sort of traditional feast to celebrate the end of Ramadan or is just being able to freely consume everything in sight celebration enough?
There's no big official feast, people party like any normal occasion. Just in celebration of the end of Ramadan.

Update, new moon was sighted in California, everyone is celebrating tomorrow. Awesome sauce.

In some cases people have died after consuming too much after not eating for so long
Except we do eat plenty in Ramadan.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
  • [2015-07-17 1:29am] samboner im glad youre still playing on wifi
  • [2015-07-17 1:29am] samboner youre greninja is too gud
  • [2015-07-17 1:29am] samboner to leave
These people lol.

I don't know why I keep playing the best Sheik in the ladder with Greninja when I know we lag quite a bit but... Yeah.

Maybe I'm a masochist.

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
I think people are blowing Rosalina's moveset way out of proportion. It's really not that bad or lazy. Galaxies because she's space queen, Saturian rings because space. Luma because Luma's are important in super Mario galaxy. They're plot devices and one is even a main character.

If you want to talk about Luma doing no action in Galaxy, look at ROB. I don't recall ROB being able to fly or shoot lazers in any of his games. The only thing about ROB that's from his games is the Gyro. That's it.

Honestly all Rosalina/Luma's movesets show that they're able to create characters with the bare minimum in detail to go off of. That takes talent.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I think people are blowing Rosalina's moveset way out of proportion. It's really not that bad or lazy. Galaxies because she's space queen, Saturian rings because space. Luma because Luma's are important in super Mario galaxy. They're plot devices and one is even a main character.
Why would Rosalina have galaxies; she comes from Super Mario Sunshine! ...wait, that's not right.
;)

@ Soul. Soul. is that pikachu drinking ketchup strait from the bottle?! Ewww

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

If you want to talk about Luma doing no action in Galaxy, look at ROB. I don't recall ROB being able to fly or shoot lazers in any of his games. The only thing about ROB that's from his games is the Gyro. That's it.

Honestly all Rosalina/Luma's movesets show that they're able to create characters with the bare minimum in detail to go off of. That takes talent.
this is just a response to daisy has no moves set potential bs :4sonic: :4miibrawl: said

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Gorls, a good buddy of mine is planning on holding weekly online tourneys every Wednesday. It even has a prize of $5 when most online tourneys don't have prizes.

The tourney is unfortuantely for North American players only to minimize lag, but I'm sure it be a lot of fun for many of you to check it out and get some experience with many players, including some of the best from my region!

More info and signup are in this link. This Wednesday will be the first tourney, so I want it to have a good attendance so that it can continue as a weekly thing! My friend is also potentially the most famous tournament coordinators in my region so it's gonna be legit! Thanks gorls~
I almost choked on my Gardetto's when I saw Pilot Wings as a CP.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I think the best example of that would be Greninja lol.

Sakurai did make him with basically nothing to go on except concept art.
making ninjas out of 0 source material is a sakurai specialty though, does that count?

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
it's 1:00 am i reserve the right to not understand things.

my point still stands
don't get me wrong Luma and Rosalina were handled incredibly well for an NPC and another NPC that became a playable character of one game or so

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
@|ven| lurker~

Also, am I the only one who wants Daisy for DLC, along with other characters?

I would love to huge amounts of salt, only to find Daisy players everywhere online....spamming "Hi i'm Daisy!"

♥

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
Every time someone says "Daisy", my headache gets worse.

And now it hurts even more since I said it.

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
I remember i came across this before and now its relevant.

(WARNING:SLIGHT FOUL LANGUAGE)

I'm not entirely certain if that's serious or not. but, relevant.

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon

The sad tale of ven and input lag.

Also known as how I got 28 points in the ladder because ven insists on challenging me even though he knows we always lag =V

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
My problem with Daisy is that virtually any moveset you could give her would work on basically any trap based character if you removed the flower motif. If they're going to make her a character, they'd want something only she can do. Which is... Not much. Best they could do is some kind of growing flower, but we have Villager for that with the tree.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
My problem with Daisy is that virtually any moveset you could give her would work on basically any trap based character if you removed the flower motif. If they're going to make her a character, they'd want something only she can do. Which is... Not much. Best they could do is some kind of growing flower, but we have Villager for that with the tree.
I know where you are coming from but I have a ton of faith on the development crew should she make it in
but lets face it King K.Rool will make it in and theres nothing we can do about it.
Worst part is he's going to suck because he's a fatty

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
This is a perfect setup but the punchline isn't E rated so...
Well, she IS the mother of the cosmos. Do the math.

I think the best example of that would be Greninja lol.

Sakurai did make him with basically nothing to go on except concept art.
Practically every character in Smash has at least SOME attacks that aren't from source material (most commonly in normals, specials at least are usually taken from the original games). To wit:

:4falcon::4falco::4fox::4ganondorf::pit::4rob::4sheik::4zelda:

All of them are largely created just for Smash, with minimal direction from the original games. Meta Knight was also pretty original when he was added but newer Kirby games have retroactively added his attacks (AFAIK, I haven't played a Kirby game in years). Marth might also be created for Smash, not sure.

I could brag about how my character's attacks all hail from specific games but I won't

Daisy would be... eh. I'm sure they could pull stuff from Peach's moveset, her various sports games, and even Super Mario Land, but I'm not a huge fan of the character. I'm not a big fan of Peach either though so lol

Time for a joke!

What do you call a mix between Zelda and Bigfoot?

Sassquatch

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572

(This pic is directed towards the Rosalina fans who are...."those" kind of fans. Not directed to all Rosalina fans)
I would like to go ahead and direct this at every Rosalina player and switch Daisy with Ike.

Thank you and have a bad day.

Last edited:

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
So who are you guys routing for tomorrow?
I would like to go ahead and direct this at every Rosalina player and switch Daisy with Ike.

Thank you and have a bad day.
I think the only reason Daisy won't get in is because of rose. oh well.
I almost choked on my Gardetto's when I saw Pilot Wings as a CP.
I like your signature. Must have token a lot of work to capture.

Also @ Antonykun Antonykun I forgot to tell you GGs a while back. you beat me 3-7. your mii swordfighter is a monster.

Last edited:
Top Bottom