• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
@ Burgundy Burgundy ready when you are

okay how do i trade in oras i never have in this game >_>

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I looked in the Rosalinda social

and they were trashing Daisy. (Some more Daisy supporting people VS Rosalina cultists.)

They said that her flower powers weren't a relevant enough trait or 'characteristic' enough for a moveset wtf.

Warning @XDanDan612 now don't go off on them it won't be worth it at all gorl.

Edit : So I should mention I also went into the Palutena social (I don't only look into the Crazilina's social <,<) but it was so boring and nothingness that there was nothing to tell smh...

Last edited:

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Rosalina stans *shakes head*

i think one of you gorls were there when they started arguing about Rosalina's relevance. they refused to believe that Rosalina was not as recognizable as Peach, or Yoshi.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437

and they were trashing Daisy. (Some more Daisy supporting people VS Rosalina cultists.)

They said that her flower powers weren't a relevant enough trait or 'characteristic' enough for a moveset wtf.

Edit : So I should mention I also went into the Palutena social (I don't only look into the Crazilina's social <,<) but it was so boring and nothingness that there was nothing to tell smh...
Says the social that mains a char that was an NPC for her debut games and had less moveset potent then Daisy

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Thanks so much @ Shrokatii Shrokatii you're awesoooome.

I gave the Pichu a red scarf because that's my favorite alt from Melee :D

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Says the social that mains a char that was an NPC for her debut games and had less moveset potent then Daisy
They literally have her crapping galaxies.

Not to mention they had to give her a meat shield in Luma hew is 100% better than her.

I truly believe that without Luma, Rosalina & Luma might not have been in smash 4 at all.

Her moveset is very uninspired. She does a bunch of flips... (And stole some of Zelda's moves even.) and... They have some particle effects on the edges so she doesn't look completely silly. Then she has a few moves where she is basically completely static while a ring moves up or down.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I mean, I don't really have to say anything. I could always just post this pic:

(This pic is directed towards the Rosalina fans who are...."those" kind of fans. Not directed to all Rosalina fans)

Last edited by a moderator:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
"Daisy would have a very uninspired moveset" the Rosalinas say as they frantically search for the game where Rosalina kicked her opponents, killed her children to save herself, and made random galaxies come out of her dress.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
imo Rosalina's specials are neat and pretty true to the game

It's just her normals are like "wat"

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
But seriously, what would be Daisy's moveset anyway?
annoyance, filled with screams that make your ears bleed

shes just straight up annoying and obnoxious which is why i dont want her in the game

but its not my choice though

D

Deleted member

Well, it would make a lot more sense than Rosalina's.

Like @ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 said, Rosalina kills her children and makes random galaxies appear from under her dress. Where does that happen?

Suffler you're smart LOL I never thought about it that way.

Last edited by a moderator:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I think Daisy would be like Peach regarding her attributes, but with no float and more mobility. Since Daisy is almost exclusive to the spin offs, I think it'd make sense if she used stuff from the sports games (tennis rackets, golf clubs, baseball bat, etc, some stuff inspired by Strikers, etc.) and Mario Party. Of course her flower power (lol) is central to her character so it could be used in a lot of moves like how Peach's hearts are

|ven|

ᵔᴥᵔ かわいい ᵔᴥᵔ
NNID
Hyuven
Hey guys just a question, who's editing the wiki profiles cause whoever wrote this on riots info; "Riot is a Zelda main from Massachusetts. He was considered the best Brawl Zelda player in the United States before Ven emerged."

Not cool yo \o if anything Riots my senior and I do have respect for him o 3o

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Hey guys just a question, who's editing the wiki profiles cause whoever wrote this on riots info; "Riot is a Zelda main from Massachusetts. He was considered the best Brawl Zelda player in the United States before Ven emerged."

why are you part of a crew called "we invented r*pe"

gorl, i expected more from you

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
probably a trap based character with above average mobility and flower motifs

Hey Rosalina Social back again lets see what you were up to
*Sees arguing about why daisy should not be in smash but Rosalina should be*
K. makes some sense
*Sees that she would have little move pool potential even though Rosalina has even less material to work with and made her a puppet fighter whose puppet is an npc with no combat experience and is the one who does most of the heavy work*
View attachment 62133
I happily await my infraction

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646

LOL did you just create your own smashwiki page

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
*gasp* oh I made it out of that horrid place
So why are we talking about the Rosalinda social again?
I don't know but @ Antonykun Antonykun dragged me into there. I was trapped for like 10 minutes it was terrible
thats a tough choice but I'm leaning towards the Tharcia 776 one
the end result is a bit on the short side... I think I'll keep searching for now

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I think Daisy would be like Peach regarding her attributes, but with no float and more mobility. Since Daisy is almost exclusive to the spin offs, I think it'd make sense if she used stuff from the sports games (tennis rackets, golf clubs, baseball bat, etc, some stuff inspired by Strikers, etc.) and Mario Party. Of course her flower power (lol) is central to her character so it could be used in a lot of moves like how Peach's hearts are
Or she could punch everything with her ice fist.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Gorls, Evo isn't letting Ven use his default controller, the WiiMote and Nunchuk. This is unfair and unprejudiced against WiiMote Nunchuk players.
#JusticeForVen #PrayForVen #LetTheZeldaArmyTakeoverEvo
I pointed out the thing on riots page to my crew leader and hes like wow you should make one so no one messes with your things and I got scared LOL
Does this mean I'm your editor?

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Gorls, Evo isn't letting Ven use his default controller, the WiiMote and Nunchuk. This is unfair and unprejudiced against WiiMote Nunchuk players.
#JusticeForVen #PrayForVen #LetTheZeldaArmyTakeoverEvo
#YaICouldntCareLess

|ven|

ᵔᴥᵔ かわいい ᵔᴥᵔ
NNID
Hyuven
If you guys want to help with my wiki page go ahead just don't put stuff like "Kawaii Smasher" *cough Machi

Top Bottom