• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I did not vote for a character...kinda. I just vote for what people want. I voted for Fioria. She has no chane of getting in and I still voted.
I voted for Wii Balance Board please vote and spread the message so we can have more characters from the fantastic Wii Fit series.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I haven't voted for anyone yet.

I might vote for a real side B for Zelda.

Edit:
Maybe this: http://smashboards.com/threads/zeld...n-in-our-hearts.344739/page-273#post-18418643

Edit 2: Wow, that page must have stuck in my mind because I stole the FD 3 characters thing AND the Zelda holding the Levin Sword ideas.

Good job subconscious, you're a ****.

Edit 3: I mean seriously! Look at this picture!
Look familiar? >.>

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
IMO :rosalina: was one of the characters adapted for smash 'accurately'. By that I mean she makes sense to he original games but also works for smash. We didn't see Rosalina in action but her smash moveset seems like things she might have done in SMGalaxy 1&2. Other characters I can say this about are:
:4bowserjr::4bowser::4charizard::4dedede::4dk::4gaw::4kirby::4littlemac::4link::4mario::4luigi::4megaman::4metaknight::4peach::4ryu::4samus::4yoshi:
and maybe others that I don't know. ^mostly from other fighting and/or platforming games.

Characters who feel like their moves were improvised and illogical to their games are:
:4falcon::4diddy:(Could have had DK64 style attacks) :4drmario::4ganondorf::4palutena::4rob::4feroy::4sheik::4tlink::4wario::4wiifit::4zelda::4zss::4falco::4fox:
Several of the above didn't have moves and got attacks generic to their games or were clones. In Wario's games he was strong and heavy but needed to find outside methods to propel his mass. He also had odd Mario-esk power ups.

IDK enough about the other characters.

Last edited:

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
IMO :rosalina: was one of the characters adapted for smash 'accurately'. By that I mean she makes sense to he original games but also works for smash. We didn't see Rosalina in action but her smash moveset seems like things she might have done in SMGalaxy 1&2. Other characters I can say this about are:
:4bowserjr::4bowser::4charizard::4dedede::4dk::4gaw::4kirby::4littlemac::4link::4mario::4luigi::4megaman::4metaknight::4peach::4ryu::4samus::4yoshi:
and maybe others that I don't know. ^mostly from other fighting and/or platforming games.

Characters who feel like their moves were improvised and illogical to their games are:
:4falcon::4diddy:(Could have had DK64 style attacks) :4drmario::4ganondorf::4palutena::4rob::4feroy::4sheik::4tlink::4wario::4wiifit::4zelda::4zss::4falco::4fox:
Several of the above didn't have moves and got attacks generic to their games or were clones. In Wario's games he was strong and heavy but needed to find outside methods to propel his mass. He also had odd Mario-esk power ups.

IDK enough about the other characters.
Thats what makes smash different, yet unique.

But some of the characters you listed do have moves that aren't in there game. Like ehen have you seen Samus do a sweeper kick. I do understand what your deal is though.

warionumbah2

Smash Master
:4metaknight: is nothing like his canon counter part.

Alot of his moves were made up, :metaknight: did a better job in bringing MK into the Smash world despite being broken.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
^^Although Samus technically didn't kick in her games it seems like something she could have done. Similarly Mario never Fair punched in his games but it seems like he could have been capable.
edit

Alot of his moves were made up, :metaknight: did a better job in bringing MK into the Smash world despite being broken.
MK did have moves adapted to be balanced but he did play sort of like in Kirby Superstar/MetaKnightmare (KNightmare in Dreamland). I could go either way for MK.

Last edited:

smokebomb12

NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382

Sakurai made meta knight play similar to how he attacked on Kirby super star. Hisdrill on the other hand I don't know.
^^Although Samus technically didn't kick in her games it seems like something she could have done. Similarly Mario never Fair punched in his games but it seems like he could have been capable.
edit

MK did have moves adapted to be balanced but he did play sort of like in Kirby Superstar/MetaKnightmare (KNightmare in Dreamland). I could go either way for MK.
Well if thats the case then ganon/Zelda should have been able to sword something. But I guess I see thing your way.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just had my breakfast, and just started to raise my Bronzor in a rather odd spread (Sassy Nature. 252 HP/24 ATK/180 DEF/52 SDEF).

And I'll probably try to improve myself in Smash with Roy and some of my other characters. o.o
OrIcouldjustdropthemallandstartanewwithsomeothercharcatersIdon'tevenknowhowtouse.:secretkpop:

Also, I just had a look at the Customs movesets for EVO. I laughed when I saw "Konkey Dong" and "Koddy Ding".

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Sakurai made meta knight play similar to how he attacked on Kirby super star. Hisdrill on the other hand I don't know.
Alot of his normals were made up, since he has a sword Sakurai can make generic moves for him.

In Sm4sh his sword isn't the same size as it is in canon, he can't glide, he's slightly smaller than Kirby, has no projectile ect.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Friend: You're rich.
Me: No I'm not.
Friend: Yes you are, you can go to Wendy's and not feel it.
Other Friend: It's because he doesn't have a family.
Me: You guys make me sound like I'm Batman!

So I'm Batman guys, the facts prove it.

Rizen

Smash Legend
^huh?
Alot of his normals were made up, since he has a sword Sakurai can make generic moves for him.

In Sm4sh his sword isn't the same size as it is in canon, he can't glide, he's slightly smaller than Kirby, has no projectile ect.
His Fsmash, Dtilt, Fair, Bair, Utilt are similar to how he played in the kirby games. Mach Tornado was adapted to not be an all powerful screen clearer. Shuttle loop and drill rush were more like some of Kirby's copy abilities. In many of the kirby games before Brawl was released MK could not glide or shoot sword beams.
On the other hand I also admit much of his move set doesn't make sense. Super fast jabs, dimensional cape, 3 swipe attacks, Dair...

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I think I'm going to play some matches around 8-8:30 if anyone wants to play me this morning.

*cough* Rizen *cough*

Last edited:

warionumbah2

Smash Master
^huh?

His Fsmash, Dtilt, Fair, Bair, Utilt are similar to how he played in the kirby games. Mach Tornado was adapted to not be an all powerful screen clearer. Shuttle loop and drill rush were more like some of Kirby's copy abilities. In many of the kirby games before Brawl was released MK could not glide or shoot sword beams.
On the other hand I also admit much of his move set doesn't make sense. Super fast jabs, dimensional cape, 3 swipe attacks, Dair...
MK was flying in super star bruh, when Kirby was getting off Halberd MK was flying after him then flew away to safety. In Kirby air ride he was literally gliding. Basically almost all his moves were made up and were stolen from the pink fodder **** ball.

:4metaknight:: So I'm Batman guys, the facts prove it.
FIFY

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
@ McKnightlíght McKnightlíght I'll probably be too tired by then :(
MK was flying in super star bruh, when Kirby was getting off Halberd MK was flying after him then flew away to safety. In Kirby air ride he was literally gliding. Basically almost all his moves were made up and were stolen from the pink fodder **** ball.
That's true in Superstar but he could have gotten a warp star boost like he did in Nightmare in Dreamland. When MK was a playable character in Superstar and K:NID he played similar to how he plays in Brawl/SSB4 with the moves I listed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdRHMBPIUIg
Edit he also took inspiration from Kirby with MK's sword in K Amazing Mirror.

Last edited:

warionumbah2

Smash Master
"warp star boost"

Dude he has WINGS he can fly. 462372372388Don't mention Pit cuz he's a pansy arse ***** with a high pitch voice he's a reject to all angels.585838358538.

In super star he's basically a reskin of sword/wing Kirby. A few unique animations here and there and boom, Super star MK aka barely if not any unique moves.

Rizen

Smash Legend
...So much for this being about how smash MK plays similar to how MK played in the Kirby games.

smokebomb12

NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
"warp star boost"

Dude he has WINGS he can fly. 462372372388Don't mention Pit cuz he's a pansy arse ***** with a high pitch voice he's a reject to all angels.585838358538.

In super star he's basically a reskin of sword/wing Kirby. A few unique animations here and there and boom, Super star MK aka barely if not any unique moves.
I like pit. I'm going to play brawl and get some rest.

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
What's this about MK?

Oh well... I can't play him so why bother discussing it.

I just came back from my room mate and I having our 6:30 AM run. While I still can't really get used to them that well, I can tell I'm definetly getting in shape, but I'm losing weight... Which is a bad thing considering how skinny I am...

Oh well.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I'm slow as ****.
Too bad there's no good players with the 3DS as a controller.
Gluten is a top Peach
So @ Macchiato Macchiato , I've finally given Lady Gaga's album "Artpop" a listen and there's three songs that stand out to me.
>Mary Jane Holland
>G.U.Y.
>ARTPOP

What are yours? I'm a little curious.

So nothing interesting during my shift happened (No Disney songs :^( ), except for when I was being a shameless flirt.
Scenario:
>9:43 p.m.- I'm exhausted and taking an order.
Me: "Can I get you anything else?"
Person Lady: "A million dollars"
Me: *slight chuckle* "Just take a look in the mirror"
Person Lady: *Laughing really hard*
Me: :secretkpop:
I'm pretty glad she was the only one in the car, because that could've been REALLY bad. Whoops. :secretkpop: Sorrynotsorry

The rest of the shift consisted of me subjecting my musical taste on everybody else who was working. It was great :^) Especially the part where I was singing the entire time.

Speaking of which! Yesterday, there was a person on the bell (where you order) who was listening to "Bad Blood" by the Tay-Swayzy and we sung along.

UPDATE ON THE DANCE: Me and my crew are still bad at it, but it could be worse.......... okay, not much worse but progress is progress!
>Mary Jane Holland
>G.U.Y
>MANiCURE

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
What's this about MK?

Oh well... I can't play him so why bother discussing it.

I just came back from my room mate and I having our 6:30 AM run. While I still can't really get used to them that well, I can tell I'm definetly getting in shape, but I'm losing weight... Which is a bad thing considering how skinny I am...

Oh well.
I did play a bit of MK before, but I'm not that great with him.

The only times I have to go out early are during the weekends to deliver papers to neighbouring villages from 7AM - 9:30AM. And I used to be a skinny lad when I was much younger, and I never really did gain much when I was in College, even though I did eat alot, I would be going up and down stairs to get to the Library or so I can reach my classes. But now I am a little bit fat; but that's because I'm lazy and a shut in now. :yeahboi:

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Sorta. He went Mewtwo game 1, and it was a close match, but I won. He switched to Sonic and played really defensive, only going in for grabs or spindashes. I could've played better and safer.

Tbh I think the character was carrying him. But that might just be the salt talking, lol. Oh, and he taunted after every KO -_-
You can never play too patiently against a Sonic

Also never make taunts get to you. Laugh it off then get back into the game

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
My favorite taunt is when you do something really spectacular and then you just stand still and stare deep into their soul and you make them think you did it on purpose and you do it all the time.

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
....why does EVO have to be on when I need to go to sleep smh.

I really do hope that the streams are saved so I can watch them later because I'm really sleepy right now. Boo.

Top Bottom