• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
He lost to Tearbear... the 54th ranked player according to Smashboard's ranking... He's like a dark horse or the player nobody expects to do well or if they do expect him to do well, only 3 people know who he is.
Yeah, Tearbear's not a nobody but I haven't heard of him doing much for a while.

Or maybe we're just better than Japan for once :kappa:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Anyone up for a few matches? I feel like just practicing with a few characters I never play. Like ROB and Samus. :V (Even though I do have a tiny bit of knowledge on ROB.)

Like finding out that NAir > FTilt, UTilt > UTilt are true combos. Including ZAir (Item drop) > DAir. :V

Sky is playing right now. Against a Mii Brawler.
Smashville is so boring.
Its a shame that all Omega stages were banned, I like seeing Omega Palutena's Temple.

Last edited:

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
A Lucina just beat A Sonic.

This evo man

EDIT: And he beat the guys Lucario too. I hope this Lucina wins Evo.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
How long until pools are gone?
If you're watching on desktop - don't know about mobile - they have the schedule below the stream. Quarterfinals are scheduled for 6:00 pm, but I don't know if that's PST or EST.

Edit: :4greninja:'d.

Last edited:

Soul.

If you're watching on desktop - don't know about mobile - they have the schedule below the stream. Quarterfinals is scheduled for 6:00 pm, but I don't know if that's PST or EST.

Edit: :4greninja:'d.
Nah man, Twitch sucks on mobile... imo

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I didn't know you used Mac @ McKnightlíght McKnightlíght .

GGs though. The Ike is too strong.

But I will say, fighting you is kinda teaching me to stay away from the ledge. Since with you doing Aether to prevent me from approaching on the stage. Also, all those Zelda spikes were hilarious, including those Zero to Deaths too.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Sorry, green, didn't read any posts. Come play me!

Yeah ggs! EODM!

Try to counter Ike at the ledge with Aether, it's a fantastic tool against it. I was trying to get you to try it out but instead you ran from them :p

It's ok though, you didn't know. I would try to challenge Ike offstage more if you think you can, that up B on Roy is viscious.

Oh also, I don't really use Mac, I just have been messing around with him recently. The spamming usmash and fsmash works for like 2 games until my opponent catches on xD

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
so how in the world did nietono die

can't watch stream atm :(

berserker00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Berserker10
3DS FC
1220-7875-3865
Switch FC
6493 3764 6404
Link can now be added to that list.
Damn. I missed that since my computer's moving as fast as a terrible lego stop-motion film made by a 5 year-old. Did he win? I remember feeling so bad about the status of Link's viability in the biggest tournaments since I didn't get to see one at CEO ;_;

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
I woke up and checked to see what's been going on here in my few days of absence. Yet again there's another tournament going on that I'll just watch on YouTube later... And yet again there is the potential of Zelda being chosen, but probably not, because, well, Zelda. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom