• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
@ Macchiato Macchiato Sorry for dropping out the first time my Internet DC'd, and then my dad came over and started using a nail gun like a foot from me and it was super loud and annoying so I just left.

I'm so ready for all this crap to be over.

Hennet

Smash Cadet
NNID
hennetsims
I missed the Zelda on stream now I hate myself for not checking here ever few minutes.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I can whistle every animal crossing music on the spot. Such great music to fight on, gets me pumped.
I know you are being sarcastic but i love ac music to fight to
just not The Roost great song but terrible for fighting

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
But can't you roll in-between Breaker's hits? That's what makes the move not good IMO.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
@ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 maybe breaker isn't that bad

But can't you roll in-between Breaker's hits? That's what makes the move not good IMO.
You can roll, spot-dodge, etc before the second hit of any of the fully charged phantoms. It neuters Breaker the most since the only thing it had was shield breaking, but only at full charge.

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
So looking at the Sm4sh scene rankings in Brazil, apparently the five best players here play Sheik/Falcon, Sonic, Ness/Yoshi, Pikachu and Dedede/G&W

The last of these is not like the others.

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo

You can roll, spot-dodge, etc before the second hit of any of the fully charged phantoms. It neuters Breaker the most since the only thing it had was shield breaking, but only at full charge.
No, since Zelda's Fsmash and LKs take away half a shield. The partly charged version will break it. Any shield damage already gone with let her break a shield because the partly charged version does a lot of shield damage. Fully charged it sucks

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
No, since Zelda's Fsmash and LKs take away half a shield. The partly charged version will break it. Any shield damage already gone with let her break a shield because the partly charged version does a lot of shield damage. Fully charged it sucks
Fsmash only does 17/50 and LKs do 20/50. Even if you Fsmash and then land a medium charge Phantom breaker extremely soon after, Fsmash+Breaker will only get maybe 45/50 if you're lucky.

LK Breaker could do 48/50 which would probably win you a shield break, you'd need to account for how quickly you'd need to LK a shield (which is unsafe in the first place.) and then get the breaker nearly immediately. Which first, it's Phantom, second, the time it'd take to charge it would allow their shield to recharge and take the hit, or allow them to get away.

It's so impractical. Literally the time it takes to charge breaker enough is more than likely enough time to regenerate your shield to take the hit with no shield break. Not to mention neither Fsmash nor LK is safe on shield in the first place.

Last edited:

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
I don't mind the AC music, I don't think it's bad for fighting to it's more that the songs on Smashville that are bad. The songs on Town & City are godlike.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Speaking of shield breaks, does Zelda have any other moves that might actually get you a shield break? Only ones I can think of are...kicks. Maybe Fsmash? I never know what to do when my opponents' shields are low, lol.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
GGs @ r_greening1 r_greening1 .

I don't think my Zelda is that at all great. I can tell yours is alot better, but I still think I am making a few mistakes here and there. But I am learning, I'm not constantly attacking the ledge or trying to edgeguard. And that Side B SD was dumb. I want that to get buffed. :c

Speaking of shield breaks, does Zelda have any other moves that might actually get you a shield break? Only ones I can think of are...kicks. Maybe Fsmash? I never know what to do when my opponents' shields are low, lol.
I think Phantom Slash does heavy Shield damage? I'm not 100% sure.

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
GG what about the second time
Idk I think you surprised me

Besides, fsmash isn't safe on shield so you can get punished and by the time you recover from the punish's knockback and get back to your opponent their shield will have regenerated. Same with LKs. Definitely not worth sacrificing Strike for some really situational setup. Not to mention all Phantoms are kinda slow so if you see it coming you can just avoid it

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Getup attacks do 17/50 of a shield per hit :secretkpop:

Both hits can connect and do 34-35/50.

You could actually Fsmash if you do it soon enough and break their shield.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I don't mind the AC music, I don't think it's bad for fighting to it's more that the songs on Smashville that are bad. The songs on Town & City are godlike.
KK Bubblegum intesifies

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Idk I think you surprised me

Besides, fsmash isn't safe on shield so you can get punished and by the time you recover from the punish's knockback and get back to your opponent their shield will have regenerated. Same with LKs. Definitely not worth sacrificing Strike for some really situational setup. Not to mention all Phantoms are kinda slow so if you see it coming you can just avoid it
I'll save those shieldbreaks forever so I can say, I broke SFLR's shield in smash with a move thats trash :'^)

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I'll save those shieldbreaks forever so I can say, I broke SFLR's shield in smash with a move thats trash :'^)
I broke a jigglypuffs shield on smashladder with lucinas side b

Does that count

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029

Just saw this edit. This move keeps getting better and better...

I think it's time I gave Disappointment a name...

D

Deleted member

Has there been any Peach players for Smash 4 yet?

I'm still shocked at how so many people sleep on her. It's crazy.

Little do people know she's probably Top 15 :c

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
AMSA JUST PULLED OFF A GRENINJA FOOTSTOOL COMBO WHAT THE

EDIT: HE DID IT AGAIN

Last edited:
Top Bottom