• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Soul.

i'm like the only person here that is mainly interested on fates competitively, aka multiplayer. story matters too but...

ZeroSnipist

Smash Apprentice
Hey Zelda players! We from the Ryu boards are making a doubles thread. The purpose of the thread is to find the best partner for Ryu. I'm going to invite as many people I can at once and get discussions going on all at once. We invite you to our dojo and hope you could help us discuss Zelda and Ryu in doubles. Thank you in advance!

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408

OMG @ Cress! Cress! is this you gorl? brb dying
Gorls, we should raid Miiverse, we can troll other character support pages with Zeldaganda and sass:secretkpop:
It was called I had 10 minutes for the second picture and I can't speed draw at all. :secretkpop:

I'm also just better at drawing on the 3ds for some reason. Probably would've been a bit better if I did.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Any of you gorls love karaoke? I'm going to an anime club karaoke event to let my inner weeaboo out and sing songs from the red sun of Nippon. And I LOVE SINGING AND KARAOKE.

I LOVE IT EVEN MORE THAN THE EROTIC FEELING OF MAINING ZERO SKILL SPAMUS

Rizen

Smash Legend
Well I beat crazy orders after 20 turns with Mario :b:. Now the only remaining challenges are busy work like trophy rush, smash tour, etc.

Any of you gorls love karaoke? I'm going to an anime club karaoke event to let my inner weeaboo out and sing songs from the red sun of Nippon. And I LOVE SINGING AND KARAOKE.
I like karaoke. More traditional songs though.

Last edited:

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
B-but he's hawt

;_;
While it is true that the second generation will most likely have an edge again, parents were never really that bad in the first place. And parents got buffed now with a max of 5 class branches, 3 of them customizable through whom you support with, so they're even better now.

I got through Awakening on Hard with Mopcina and Inigo as the only children I used, because Lavani, Miriel, and love conquers all things.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408

Okay... I guess...
This page steal was made possible by sleeping on butts.

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
While it is true that the second generation will most likely have an edge again, parents were never really that bad in the first place. And parents got buffed now with a max of 5 class branches, 3 of them customizable through whom you support with, so they're even better now.

I got through Awakening on Hard with Mopcina and Inigo as the only children I used, because Lavani, Miriel, and love conquers all things.
I never played Awakening. All I know about it are that Morgan is apparently OP to all hell & Tharja is p hawt says a gay guy =P

---

In other news,

Can we take a moment just to appreciate this NSFW filth?

This is why I love Muhley

Last edited:

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
I two stocked a For Glory Marth W/ Zelda and he changed his tags to "MELEE" "IS" "BETTER"

Ok gorl. I could four stock your Marth with Melee Zelda too. :secretkpop:

actually I probably couldn't.

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
When I get a Wii u I oughta do insulting tags

Not like anyone on fg is worth respecting anyway, except for the obvious good players

|ven|

ᵔᴥᵔ かわいい ᵔᴥᵔ
NNID
Hyuven
your going? do you need practice? hint hint.
I'm actually trying not to play wi-fi cause I use a wii mote and nunchuk and those aren't allowed in the venue so I have to revert back to Gamecube. Basically I'm trying to unadjust myself BLAH I hope it doesn't mess with anything. But with that I'm back at plat 1 and dissappearing again o7 See you guys at evo

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
No point really. By the time you've changed your tag they've left. And if you do it and they haven't switched you just come across and salty or cocky, but most importantly really rude.

Also is anyone up for battles?

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Well I beat crazy orders after 20 turns with Mario :b:. Now the only remaining challenges are busy work like trophy rush, smash tour, etc.
Protip for Smash Tour: plug in four controllers. That way you can make sure there are as few battles as possible and that no one accidentally gets the Metroid.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
No point really. By the time you've changed your tag they've left. And if you do it and they haven't switched you just come across and salty or cocky, but most importantly really rude.

Also is anyone up for battles?
I find it funny tbh, from both ways

Most people probably just use it to make you angry and they really aren't, and frankly, it seems it works on a lot of people, but I laugh at it when people try to get me salty when I play on my friends Wii u. We both do, actually.

but whatever

Last edited:

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
So i decided to join Anthers Ladder.

I'm SpiralGalaxies on there. Now to play people who aren't For Glories all the time! Hopefully.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I've never actually had ramen. I want to, but Japanese food just doesn't exist anywhere around here. (there's like 10-20 Chinese restaurants within reasonable driving distance though, those are everywhere; other than the odd Indian though, there's absolutely no other foreign-style food available around here)
What am I missing out on?

Last edited:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
I two stocked a For Glory Marth W/ Zelda and he changed his tags to "MELEE" "IS" "BETTER"

Ok gorl. I could four stock your Marth with Melee Zelda too. :secretkpop:

actually I probably couldn't.
I probably could. I'll do it for you. :)

If nothing else, I'll at least guarantee a win.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I've never actually had ramen. I want to, but Japanese food just doesn't exist anywhere around here. (there's like 10-20 Chinese restaurants within reasonable driving distance though, those are everywhere; other than the odd Indian though, there's absolutely no other foreign-style food available around here)
Really? I can understand not having authentic ramen, but instant ramen should be plentiful... I never had authentic ramen, but instant ramen is just tasty. Compared to other canned, instant, etc. foods, it's cheap and tasty. I'd assume authentic ramen is something like pho or other noodle soups. Just tasty.

Also, I see @Gamegenie222 lurking. :p

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Instant ramen is a great meal at 4:00 am.

I'm not doing anything illegal...why are you asking?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Really? I can understand not having authentic ramen, but instant ramen should be plentiful...
I think the closest we have here are these:

I'm not sure those qualify as food, though, let alone a type of instant ramen.
There's also sort of instant noodle things, but they're just vaguely-flavoured noodles, and don't come with broth or meat or anything else associated with ramen. (they're also explicitly associated with/marketed as Chinese food, rather than Japanese.)

Last edited:

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
I'm pretty sure ramen is Chinese. But I couldn't tell what's it's like except for the crappy instant type.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I think the closest we have here are these:

I'm not sure those qualify as food, though, let alone a type of instant ramen.
There's also sort of instant noodle things, but they're just vaguely-flavoured noodles, and don't come with broth or meat or anything else associated with ramen. (they're also explicitly associated with/marketed as Chinese food, rather than Japanese.)
No Maruchan products? This is common in the US.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Nope, never heard of it, nor seen anything like it.
Sad :(

It's really tasty to me, but yeah it's super low quality. But like Space Stranger said it's a great late night snack when you're high.

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
Do you put hot/tobasco sauce and pepper in your noodles? I tend to go overboard with it.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Nope... though they look kinda similar to Pot Noodles (that's not a good thing).

I checked Amazon and you can get 1 pack of Maruchan ramen for 2.05 pounds... that's like 3.20 USDs: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ramen-Noodl...ie=UTF8&qid=1437014678&sr=8-10&keywords=ramen.
Hmm, interesting... too bad shipping from the UK to here would probably cost more than it's worth.

Do you put hot/tobasco sauce and pepper in your noodles? I tend to go overboard with it.
I need to use more hot sauces and pepper in general, I like spicy food

Last edited:
Top Bottom