• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Dsmash, Down Tilt, JC Usmash

Those are decent OOS options gorl
None of them are less than frame 10 (unless you PS then Dtilt & Dsmash)

OoS Dtilt & Dsmash without PS is 12 frames & JC Usmash is 10 frames min

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
nice try

im not liking your post sbphilfoot :^)
H-Hmph. Fine, I don't need likes from you gorls anyway, everyone here is a stupidbakajerkidiot and ihateyouall

Baka-chan is the most baka of them all though

Have these people been taking lessons from the Zelda Social? The sass is SO REAL.
This actually reminds me of the time you gorls raided the Mopcina's
I CANNOT UNSEE THE MOP

Rizen

Smash Legend
Is it? I've seen people pull it out in the ladder without much trouble, and that's with input lag lol.
It's as hard as anything :4ryu: does. Don't confuse bombsliding with simply dashing and pressing C up.

Last edited:

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000

Have these people been taking lessons from the Zelda Social? The sass is SO REAL.
I CANNOT UNSEE THE MOP
... Lol

Doesn't stuff like this normally happen on miiverse? I wouldn't know because I rarely ever go there.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I'm so glad I started using Anther's. After matches on For Glory I'd get "spammer, lag, ban zelda" etc. But on Smash ladder people say good games and have a great day. Like omg...so kind. it's amazing to me that I hadn't started using this site until a few days ago. The people are so much better and nicer than on Troll Glory.

Soul.

Anther's Ladder is what FG should have been in the first place lol.
also Blaziken confirmed for Pokkén... not until August

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

I CANNOT UNSEE THE MOP
One of these days, I'll post an image of Lucina hugging Palutena, crying over being called flat. :secretkpop:

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I'm so glad I started using Anther's. After matches on For Glory I'd get "spammer, lag, ban zelda" etc. But on Smash ladder people say good games and have a great day. Like omg...so kind. it's amazing to me that I hadn't started using this site until a few days ago. The people are so much better and nicer than on Troll Glory.
Don't play a guy named brian.

"WOW WHAT A FARORE'S WIND SPAMMER"
"ZELDA IS SO BRAINDEAD"

Says that as the only time I used Farore's wind was to elevator lol. Also he was using captain falcon. Then he rated me 1/5 fun wise and 1/3 connection wise even when we didn't have lag.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Yeah I had the same impression when I began playing. Considering I got most of my training there I'd say it works wonder to help one get better.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
It pleases me when someone on FG rages at me :^)

Unless they're being incredibly rude. I block a bit.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I'm still stuck on a Falcon calling Zelda braindead.
Well, she kind of is. I mean, who wears a dress over pants? Gorl, wear a tunic or something and you can run as fast ZSS while kicking *** in all your finery. :p

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Well, she kind of is. I mean, who wears a dress over pants? Gorl, wear a tunic or something and you can run as fast ZSS while kicking *** in all your finery. :p
palutena is in higheels

checkmate

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
palutena is in higheels

checkmate
She doesn't run now does she? She floats and walks, so as a goddess with levitation powers, she won't have to deal with running in heels like ZSS or Peach? Peach wears heels, right?

Palutena floats though. So she could wear like, ballerina slippers and it wouldn't matter.

Also hey friends!
She should have worn stilettos or spiked boots. Would have made her Fair even stronger. :p

Last edited:

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
If only that would make her a good character though. :secretkpop: (Though Palutena really isn't that bad of a character. just...those tilts man. why.)

Also questions for the other Zelda's, when are you supposed to use her Jab and Ftilt? I use all her other moves. (Dins fire and phantom...more than I should actually) but i don't really use those ones.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
She doesn't run now does she? She floats and walks, so as a goddess with levitation powers, she won't have to deal with running in heels like ZSS or Peach? Peach wears heels, right?

She should have worn stilettos or spiked boots. Would have made her Fair even stronger. :p
Zelda used to wear heels and white pantyhose/tights. But now she's got them boots now, she got real tired of trying to run in heels. :secretkpop:

Top Bottom