• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I'm liking how no one is listing Super mario bros or Lost levels in their, "Mario games I beat" tier list. :p

Anyway, I'll make my own later when I beat both 3 and world.

berserker00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Berserker10
3DS FC
1220-7875-3865
Switch FC
6493 3764 6404
They're not ordered so yeaaah

S
Mario Galaxy 2
Mario 64
Mario 3

A
Mario 3D World
Mario Galaxy

B
Mario NES
NSMB Wii
Mario 3D Land

C
NSMB DS
Mario 2
My list would probably be like

S
Hotel Mario
Mario Teaches Typing
Mario Party 8

A
Mario is Missing!
Mario's Early Years Pre-school Fun
Mario's Time Machine

Then everything else

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing today? :4zelda:

Just had my breakfast, and just randomly found a gif on KYM of Nightmare Bonnie going spooky on you. :V
And I'll most likely try to get to EV Training my Paras now. What spread sounds better? 204HP/252ATK/52SDEF or 4HP/252ATK/252SDEF? :yeahboi:

Nice to see that gif of Palutena's girlfriend again. :secretkpop:

Gonna go to a get-together for Smash. Might be a tournament if there's a good number of people coming but it doesn't seem that way

Shulk tiii--- Maybe Zard, Kirby, Ryu and Roy

Rizen

Smash Legend
Getting the dumb 'clear crazy orders after 20 turns (10 minute time limit) with Mario' challenge is a royal pain for all the wrong reasons. My strategy is have attack buffs, first striker and start with a bob-bomb equipment. I can throw the bomb or shoot a fast fireball for 10 seconds invulnerability at the start.
I've gotten to turn 20 (21+crazy hand battle is needed to win) but something always happens. It's like you have to draw chance cards for each battle. 'Opponent sees an off screen item and rolls towards it- lose 20 seconds at best'. 'That stage you couldn't identify was Temple- lose a minute at best'. 'FFA/team opponent gets pokeball/assist trophy/gust bellows/etc- lose 20 seconds and up to the entire run'. 'Bob-bomb/exploding item/container appears on your attack- lose the run'.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
:4mario: Game tier lists?

God's gift to the Earth
  • SMB3
  • SMW
  • SMG
  • Super Mario RPG is the only Mario game anyone should ever play because it is so good and pure.

S
  • SMG2
  • SM64
  • SM3DW

A
  • SM3DL
  • SML2
  • SM Sunshine

B
  • NSMB DS
  • NSMB Wii

C
  • SMB2
  • SMB Lost Levels
  • NSMB U
  • SML

F
  • Everything else (that'sleft..I guess)

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
LEGALIZE•KONGO JUNGLE 64
LEGALIZE•WUHU ISLAND
LEGALIZE•GAMER
Why would you strike the only good stage in the game? ;_;

Also

Eww

:/

Farore's Wind is really jank on some stages. Take Lylat Cruise. I love the stage. BUT IT'S DUMB SOMETIMES I WAS HOLDING STRAIGHT UP IN THIS FOOTAGE OF MY TOURNEY MATCH.
LMP if you cri evrytiem :^(
And yea that happens on that stage. I personally like to CP to it sometimes because I'm quite comfortable on it while my opponent may not be & I'm not confident in using the Elevator much & the stage forces me to play without trying to go for it (because I've lost games in tourney for getting too eager with it & whiffing completely).

Last edited:

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
Even though I'm terrible at this game I managed to rank first at a unoffical school tournament with Zelda and steal gift cards from bad players for Starbucks. Thought that was worth sharing. Cya sisters. #zeldathuglife

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Even though I'm terrible at this game I managed to rank first at a unoffical school tournament with Zelda and steal gift cards from bad players for Starbucks. Thought that was worth sharing. Cya sisters. #zeldathuglife
It's easy to be top tier with Zelda when you opponents can't shield properly.

But congrats.

Rizen

Smash Legend
To elevator on Lylat, can't we upB then release the control stick to go strait up by default?

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Just randomly messed around in Training Mode with a few characters. More specifically Dedede, Luigi and Puff. :V

Also, if anyone is up for a few matches at around 3pm (UK Time) I'll be available. :yeahboi:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Just randomly messed around in Training Mode with a few characters. More specifically Dedede, Luigi and Puff. :V

Also, if anyone is up for a few matches at around 3pm (UK Time) I'll be available. :yeahboi:
You're from the UK to? :D

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Gamer and Kalos Pokémon League are amazing stages lol.
Oh yea I forgot Kalos

That stage is fun

Oh what the hell I'll bite, just me give 5 mins to set up

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
You're from the UK to? :D
That's classified~

Oh what the hell I'll bite, just me give 5 mins to set up
Okey dokey. :3 (Lemme check to see if I've added you.)

Also, just been resetting my 3DS just so I can get an Adamant Entei with IVs in HP, Attack and Speed. :V

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Getting the dumb 'clear crazy orders after 20 turns (10 minute time limit) with Mario' challenge is a royal pain for all the wrong reasons. My strategy is have attack buffs, first striker and start with a bob-bomb equipment. I can throw the bomb or shoot a fast fireball for 10 seconds invulnerability at the start.
I've gotten to turn 20 (21+crazy hand battle is needed to win) but something always happens. It's like you have to draw chance cards for each battle. 'Opponent sees an off screen item and rolls towards it- lose 20 seconds at best'. 'That stage you couldn't identify was Temple- lose a minute at best'. 'FFA/team opponent gets pokeball/assist trophy/gust bellows/etc- lose 20 seconds and up to the entire run'. 'Bob-bomb/exploding item/container appears on your attack- lose the run'.
It's actually 19 + crazy hand battle. I got the 12 turn one by fighting Crazy Hand on the 12th turn.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
wait i played that dude on smashladder
I actually don't know if he plays on Smashladder. Or even has Smash 3DS. I consider him easily to be top 15 in our region for sure, a great guy too.
Lylat is an awful stage. I tried to spring to the ledge but instead hit my head on the bottom of the stage and fell to my death. My opponent also died twice because ledge shenanigans and that's how I won.
I LOVE LYLAT EVEN THOUGH IT SCREWS YOU OVER 90% OF THE TIME

Might be because I'm a masochist

I mean maining Zelda is probably the most masochistic thing you can do in this game :secretkpop:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
I think I picked up Robin now (fem!Cotton Candy Robin; her sass is on Zelda level)
I need help. Why do I gravitate towards mediocre characters =(

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Robin is fun, but I cannot stand her godawful recovery and the fact that arc fire jab is trash now. It's also really annoying to get the Levin sword out for aerials on the 3ds because you have to move both the stick and the a button at the same time, but I always move the stick first and then press a. So basically my stupid habit makes it so only bronze sword aerials come out when I use Robin.

And mango Robin is the best palette

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
I'm so done. I'm pretty much a punching bag now. :c
Practice makes perfect sis. Though you were doing some really predictable stuff like always attacking from the ledge or rolling & some silly **** like throwing out Smash attacks in neutral.

Ganon dittos at the end were hilarious though

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
"Prepare yourself!" is best taunt of 2015. Her voice actress is so good.

I also been playing Mega Man just for the delicious Bair but I suck.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Practice makes perfect sis. Though you were doing some really predictable stuff like always attacking from the ledge or rolling & some silly **** like throwing out Smash attacks in neutral.

Ganon dittos at the end were hilarious though
Yeah. And that I did struggle against Zelda. :c
Funny that I used her before. And I have a feeling that Zelda has a good MU against Roy and an even one against Bowser & Lucina.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Yeah. And that I did struggle against Zelda. :c
Funny that I used her before. And I have a feeling that Zelda has a good MU against Roy and an even one against Bowser & Lucina.
I would need to play the Roy MU more, though he does seem like combo food for Zelda but he can kill her disgustingly early. I still think Lucina is slightly in her favour though & Bowser I'm not too sure :/

Last edited:
Seriously. I was killed early by Ness' b-throw in smash art. Yeah, I was in smash but I'm mortified as to how that **** kills at like... 70%? Wat. I think my DI was crap but whatever. I'm never using smash art against Ness

I mostly went buster against everyone. They were really shocked as to how their damage percent rose from 0 to 60% out of no where. All my smash art kill throws that were considered as deadly blows DIDN'T KILL..... I didn't use speed a lot because the damage output was horrendous so I only used it to gain some positional advantage

Zard vs ZSS is ********. I kind of got away with that though tbh. I won a game via flare blitz and u-throw. U-throw is nuts. I basically just shield grab with Zard now and maybe some occasional n-airing and out-of-no-where u-smashes and d-smash punishes

But yeah. Win is a win. I guess

I went Roy and Fox at friendlies. Got bopped pretty badly with Fox against Yoshi. Roy is kinda bad tbh. Idk again ugh. I feel like it's only his f-smash that redeems him. My bro knows how to use Ryu already soooo **** I got rekt

Last edited:

berserker00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Berserker10
3DS FC
1220-7875-3865
Switch FC
6493 3764 6404
Me and @ Berserker. Berserker. just came from a weekly in our local area. @ Berserker. Berserker. won first with almost full Shulk usage and I got 2nd without Link and experimenting with second main candidates such as Mega Man, ZSS and Rosa. @Berserker took the tournament from my ZSS with his Zard when I continuously failed to style him by repeatedly missing a D-Smash to delayed Up-B with ZSS till his Zard reached 176%.

**** he Flare Blitzed me with rage to kill me at 70%...... JESUS.

I'm planning on switching to Roastalinduma and ZSS now for second main after this local weekly. GG's though! Should've used more Lonk!

Also... I'll be watching your percents from now on and going a bit less stylish with ZSS puny brother

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Farore's Wind is really jank on some stages. Take Lylat Cruise. I love the stage. BUT IT'S DUMB SOMETIMES I WAS HOLDING STRAIGHT UP IN THIS FOOTAGE OF MY TOURNEY MATCH.
I chose to live every post quoting this one because no Like baiting for u D:<

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
How does that even happen?

Top Bottom