• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I actually don't know if he plays on Smashladder. Or even has Smash 3DS. I consider him easily to be top 15 in our region for sure, a great guy too.

I LOVE LYLAT EVEN THOUGH IT SCREWS YOU OVER 90% OF THE TIME

Might be because I'm a masochist

I mean maining Zelda is probably the most masochistic thing you can do in this game :secretkpop:
Hm that's weird, he has the exact same name

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Just randomly looking through the Doubles page on the Pokemon Global Link so I can get an idea of what is the most common so I can counter them all with my unusual team. :yeahboi:

And so I may get some good ideas of what to run if I want to make another. *Slaps self* STOP IT, don't make another team!

Anyone wanna try doubles with me and Nammy?
I wouldn't mind. I enjoyed our Doubles match that was had before.

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Just randomly looking through the Doubles page on the Pokemon Global Link so I can get an idea of what is the most common so I can counter them all with my unusual team. :yeahboi:

And so I may get some good ideas of what to run if I want to make another. *Slaps self* STOP IT, don't make another team!

I wouldn't mind. I enjoyed our Doubles match that was had before.
You sure?

That lag...

But if you want anyone else?

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Most likely. Anyways. Room is back up.

And I have a feeling its because you just moved, so it was trying to get use to the new location of the router.

Last edited:
You really need to know how to maximize Sheik's potential and utilizing her to that theoretical level is really difficult. There's a reason why "theory Sheik" is a thing. Sheik is a difficult character. Not necessarily hard to pick up but maximizing her potential and executing is where things get difficult

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
I still think Shulk is the hardest character, with Ryu close behind. Then Robin. Maybe Sheik after.
I'm taking safety and ability to not need to read much into account. Minimal chance of being punished makes Smash life a LOT easier.

NO. Wait. Samus is the hardest character. Turn around missile!!! Walk > DTilt!! Grab button in the air!!

Last edited:

OMG @PK21 is this you gorl? brb dying
Gorls, we should raid Miiverse, we can troll other character support pages with Zeldaganda and sass:secretkpop:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
:4shulk: > :4ryu: > :4sheik: > :4greninja: = :4peach: when it comes to difficulty to maximize potential imo.

Robin doesn't feel very difficult to use to me, keeping track of your usage of the tomes and sword is not that difficult. It's just that Robin in general is an underwhelming character that makes learning them not as rewarding as any of the above and so it's harder to do well with them.

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
I take risk into account. Plus tome shenanigans!
I'm obviously using favoritism for my favorite turtle.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
That feeling when you realise that Zelda has only one option OoS that's less than 10 frames & it's the riskiest move in her arsenal

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Good games everyone.

Just wanted to go Sheik for that last match because of the topic that was going on earlier. :troll:
Plus she felt very boring and not that fun to use imo. :c I'm glad I'm not maining her at all.

But that Ike FSmash > Roy Counter KO was hilarious. And kudos to Nammy for almost making a comeback.

I love how I have a nickname for whenever there's a Sheik inbound. :yeahboi:
(Its "SHEIK SUX!" <3)

Last edited:
Top Bottom