• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I'm actually trying not to play wi-fi cause I use a wii mote and nunchuk and those aren't allowed in the venue so I have to revert back to Gamecube. Basically I'm trying to unadjust myself BLAH I hope it doesn't mess with anything. But with that I'm back at plat 1 and dissappearing again o7 See you guys at evo
Wat they don't? That's p unfair to those players. So, I guess I'm never going to evo...

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
This thread is making me hungry now, even though I've already eaten for the night :p

Half-relevant Ace Attorney image of the day:

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Zelda social: In depth discussion on EVERYTHING but Zelda :^)

What does good ramen even taste like? The only one I've ever had was Maruchan and it tasted like food taken from a dumpster behind an Asian restaurant

Rizen

Smash Legend
Q how many live tourney Zelda players visit this thread? /just curious, I think we only have less than 30% actual Zelda players here, lol.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I think the closest we have here are these:

I'm not sure those qualify as food, though, let alone a type of instant ramen.
There's also sort of instant noodle things, but they're just vaguely-flavoured noodles, and don't come with broth or meat or anything else associated with ramen. (they're also explicitly associated with/marketed as Chinese food, rather than Japanese.)
No Maruchan products? This is common in the US.
Wat, do you gorls understand the calorie and sodium count on these? I try to not eat "instant" or fast food. It's just so unhealthy. Whenever I eat fast food I'm eating away my lifespan.

Eat a salad or a high vegetable sandwich.

image.jpg
image.jpg

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Q how many live tourney Zelda players visit this thread? /just curious, I think we only have less than 30% actual Zelda players here, lol.
I'd like to say me, but I only used her in doubles and the first game of my first tournament when I got completely wrecked by a Falco.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Wat, do you gorls understand the calorie and sodium count on these? I try to not eat "instant" or fast food. It's just so unhealthy. Whenever I eat fast food I'm eating away my lifespan.

View attachment 61976 View attachment 61977
Thomas I eat healthy too but you do realize...
there's cilantro in those sandwiches
repent sinner cilantro.png

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
What does it taste like?
It's literally just breaded chicken cutlets, served with Worcestershire-style sauce and either rice or shredded cabbage. Really good stuff.

Edit: omg Suffler what's that font even

I've ben dying to know ever since you and CPU had those avis with the terrible purple/Ke$ha Zelda palettes

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I've used her in... 3 or 4 tournament matches? However many it was, I've only lost 1 game.

I mostly just go Wii Fit Trainer for everything.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Cilantro for everyone :secretkpop:

Thomas pls. Cilantro makes me feel like I used Din's Fire offstage
It's literally just breaded chicken cutlets, served with Worcestershire-style sauce and either rice or shredded cabbage. Really good stuff.

Edit: omg Suffler what's that font even

I've ben dying to know ever since you and CPU had those avis with the terrible purple/Ke$ha Zelda palettes
It's the first on this site http://cooltext.com/

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
If only that would make her a good character though. :secretkpop: (Though Palutena really isn't that bad of a character. just...those tilts man. why.)

Also questions for the other Zelda's, when are you supposed to use her Jab and Ftilt? I use all her other moves. (Dins fire and phantom...more than I should actually) but i don't really use those ones.
I believe Jab is her least laggy move, at only 9 frames. You can usually throw it out and not be punished. It's also a combo starter and extender. Jab>Grab and Jab>Dash Attack are nearly guaranteed at low %. Jab also works well after a low % Dtilt or Utilt. It can even stop reckless approaches.

Ftilt isn't really that useful, IMO. Fsmash usually works better, as it's more disjointed, linger, and has slightly less lag. However, Ftilt is faster on startup, which is good if you need a quick punish and are out of range for other moves. Pivot Ftilt is pretty good though.
I've started going to weeklies and placing decently using just Zelda. 9th/24 at my first one and 5th/38 at my second one. I plan on going again tomorrow.

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Thank you very much kind sir. It's nice to see they have uses! I never tend to use them much.

In other news, No one on for glory knows how to dodge Dins fire properly apparently.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Good work to all the live tourney goers :)

This is ramen:

This is Rayman

and this is a man named Ray (if my search engine is to be believed):

And this is everybody loves Raymond:

Questions?

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

I just eat things. If it looks good, I'll eat it. If it looks gross, but it's supposedly good, I'll eat it. If it does taste bad, but it's good for me or I'm just starving, I'm probably going to eat it. If it's inedible or otherwise, I won't eat it. If it's really greasy and fatty like chicken skin - fried skin's okay since it's not all slimy and stuff - or creepy like eyes and feet, I won't eat it. Whole fish needs to be taken care of like someone needs to get the head, fins, and tails away from me before I contemplate eating it, but fish meat's fine though. I also won't eat anything really sugary like cake, pie, and stuff. So, fatty and sugary don't mix well with me unless you want your floor to be ruined and whole fish is a no-go. Everything else within reason is a-go.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Gorls I feel like I'm starting to suck at Smash now ;-;

Recently, I feel like my performance is a bit more poor now .-.

I'm sad.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
after many hard fought games on two really different stages in splatoon. My laziness has gotten me to A-

now to not immediately lose rank

Rizen

Smash Legend

I'm sad.
Some days I just suck. We all have ups and downs in performance. If it's fun, keep playing. If it's not, take a break until it's fun again.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
We talking food~?

Just came back from the karaoke session and had dinner together with the peeps. And I had jajangmyeon, which is black bean sauce noodles, and it's pretty good!
image.jpg

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572

I'm sad.
Just fight me and you'll see what bad is my friend.

I still have nightmares about Ike v Jiggly

*shudders*

H-Hmph. Fine, I don't need likes from you gorls anyway, everyone here is a stupidbakajerkidiot and ihateyouall

Baka-chan is the most baka of them all though
MMM....UU-STTTTT...... REEEESISSSSSSSST LIIIIIKKEEEE
Any of you gorls love karaoke? I'm going to an anime club karaoke event to let my inner weeaboo out and sing songs from the red sun of Nippon. And I LOVE SINGING AND KARAOKE.

I LOVE IT EVEN MORE THAN THE EROTIC FEELING OF MAINING ZERO SKILL SPAMUS
I-IIIII....... HAVVVVEE....T-TOOOO...... STOPPPPP!!!!!

Erotic 'cuz feet? :secretkpop:

You mean like that one sandwich you "made" a while back?
(aka the picture you found online and posted to say you made that masterpiece) :secretkpop:

Last edited:
Top Bottom