• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Estel Elessar

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jack1995pilot
Anyone want to play a few?

EDIT: It actually looks like I'll be eating dinner soon. I'll be around later though

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
There isn't enough celebrating America here.

Let's fix that with what best came out of the 4th of July. :happysheep:

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
So I'm going to a pm tournament next week, maybe around 25 people

I haven't really practiced pm much lately, but I'll most likely play Zelda, G&W, and maybe Ganondorf, browser or Marth

Like my tech skill will be so off, and I'll be so used to input buffer and smash 4 kill percents and crap

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
That's enough of your casual fighter games. Let's bring in some TOP GUN!

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Wheres pictures of us soldiers knocking doors down with guns yelling "here's our freedom!" Or something

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
How to do Brawl Pika 101

-Donet use teh tilts cuz dere bed
-aireals are his worz moves in da game
-duh up b IZ bad
-throws are bed
-up smash is bed
-across b is da optimal poonish
-use everything alse
-Pookichoo down smezh, acrozz smesh and b and PIKA! Are his bread and butter move
-SPam until u ween
-use the across taunt
-Use the green pika because it's ugly
-Go on da noo poork city and camp
-win

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
so i realize that i am in no danger of getting a permanent infraction but i still did the impossible and angered the Zelda Momma and need to be punished for it. so i went on a zelda marathon on FG...and unfortunately i was having fun
Elevator into down taunt is the sassiest tech in the history of smash
anyways long story short i'm back to posting here frequently

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
mfw i pull of Zelda's down tilt edgeguard

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
You should be honored that the most perfect character in Smash 4 graced you with his presence three times in a row. :4dedede:
Hello, but would you like to talk with the almighty and fabulous Bowser?

busken

Smash Ace
i've heard alot of jokes about this thread, from what i see their's no zelda discussion so k. do we just post silly pictures and attempt to be funny?

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
i've heard alot of jokes about this thread, from what i see their's no zelda discussion so k. do we just post silly pictures and attempt to be funny?
You remind me of that guy who was telling us to not talk in a social.

Soul.

i dunno lol, i thought socials meant off-topic discussion not pertaining to competitive stuff, even though this thread talks about competitive stuff too so idk

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
he's figured us out run

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Well, there's not a lot to talk about. If we talked about Zelda the character, the topic options would be: "Zelda is bad", "Why is Zelda bad?", "Zelda's so bad, but why?", and "Man, Zelda is bad!", with the usual Macchi saying Zelda is mid tier. Now, if we talked about Zelda the games, then we'd have a ton of options usually involving the timeline, the Tetraforce theory, wondering why Zelda keeps getting kidnapped - in other words: "Why is Zelda bad even in her own games?" -, more timeline theories, and why the Groose is not loose yet in Smash or Hyrule Warriors. :p

Last edited:

busken

Smash Ace
wow excuse u ill have u know dis social is srs bsns

the internetz is not intended to be a fun place

dis is no laughing matter

how dare u

i expect better...
Well, there's not a lot to talk about. If we talked about Zelda the character, the topic options would be: "Zelda is bad", "Why is Zelda bad?", "Zelda's so bad, but why?", and "Man, Zelda is bad!", with the usual Macchi saying Zelda is mid tier. Now, if we talked about Zelda the games, then we'd have a ton of options usually involving the timeline, the Tetraforce theory, wondering why Zelda keeps getting kidnapped - in other words: "Why is Zelda bad even in her own games?" -, more timeline theories, and why the Groose is not loose yet in Smash or Hyrule Warriors. :p
But why is it Zelda social why not charizard, i want to see somebody hack smash 4 and put in ridley.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Top Bottom