• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
@evmaxy54 "stop being gay" most amusing part of the comments IMO because... well... yeah. :colorful:

Ah yes, I've seen that one before. It's so true xP I can't wait to see how they handle the prequel (assuming it gets released here at all...)
I didn't know they were coming out with a sequel (or is it already out?). Then again I've only played the first two games.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
OK Gorls! I've worked for two hours on this one, and this is dedicated to all of my care for you gorls, and the sass boards <3.
:secretkpop: :4sheik:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I've only played the first two games.
Oh boy, are you missing out. The original trilogy and the fifth game are on sale on the 3DS eShop right now, if you want to fix that, and have no plans for the next few weeks. The trilogy is $22 or something, I think.
Yeah, there's a prequel set in the Meiji era out soon in Japan, but there's no sign of a western release yet. Will be interesting to see how they handle localising it, given how they've handled the previous games.

This page is dedicated to the main man himself

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
I'm actually a guy. @CPU 3 you were right since I first came here. Still a :4peach:y Kid though.

:4wendy:Please Understand:4wendy:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
"Zelda is pretty much a worse Captain Falcon if you think about it, they both benefit from reads. Oh, and I main Zelda as well. She honetly shouldn't be so low, but yeah, I'm used to it, whenever I see a new tier list I go straight to the bottom, and to no surprise, Zelda's right there, just glaring at me, waiting for her time to shine...."

This comment on the tier list video that Maxy commented on is so dramatic that it made me laugh LOL

Whenever I see a new tier list I go straight to the bottom, and to no surprise, Zelda's right there, just glaring at me, waiting for her time to shine....

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
"Zelda is pretty much a worse Captain Falcon if you think about it, they both benefit from reads. Oh, and I main Zelda as well. She honetly shouldn't be so low, but yeah, I'm used to it, whenever I see a new tier list I go straight to the bottom, and to no surprise, Zelda's right there, just glaring at me, waiting for her time to shine...."

This comment on the tier list video that Maxy commented on is so dramatic that it made me laugh LOL

Whenever I see a new tier list I go straight to the bottom, and to no surprise, Zelda's right there, just glaring at me, waiting for her time to shine....
Every character benefits from reads so idk what his/her point is.

Also, can that person put more commas in his or her post? Any more of them and I'll slip into a "comma".

I apologize for that awful pun

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
You guys making multiple spoilers do know I can just push the reply button and see what it says right? :p

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Every character benefits from reads so idk what their point is.

Also, can that person put more commas in thee post? Any more of them and I'll slip into a "comma".

I apologize for that awful pun
I mean, most of the commas were grammatically correct. Some of them could have been semicolons, but other than that they were fine.
You guys making multiple spoilers do know I can just push the reply button and see what it says right? :p
It's because Zanda didn't close his spoilers.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I mean, most of the commas were grammatically correct. Some of them could have been semicolons, but other than that they were fine.
I know they were mostly correct, but it's still jarring to see 992847365 commas in a single paragraph.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
seriously gorls go read the whole eventhubs raid, it's freaking hilarious
the truth.PNG

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
i decided to skip to page 1100 only to find out the evnthubs raid started after page 1100
smh @AnchorTea you had my hopes up
lol.png

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
How is everyone (I actually don't care, I'm just trying to insert myself into the current randomness)?

Those Zelda memes are beautiful I guess.

I hope Bjn doesn't infract me

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
When someone tries to start an internet war with you, just because you posted the truth.

NekoJubei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NekoJubei
3DS FC
4425-1920-7361
Oh mai gerd i haven't been here in a while
Delicious memes as always <3

Last edited:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
It seems I over-reacted and jumped to conclusions.

I had a feeling.

Carry on everyone.

Last edited:
Top Bottom