• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
i've heard alot of jokes about this thread, from what i see their's no zelda discussion so k. do we just post silly pictures and attempt to be funny?
Don't believe these liars, they're lying to you because it's very obvious what we do and they're taking advantage of your ignorance

Obviously we all are supporting the Pichu cause

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Which character should I compile kill percentages for next? I know the last time I asked your opinions no one responded lol

Done:
:4falco::4lucas::4marth:

Marth is unfinished because screw Dancing Blade.

Last edited:

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Needs more Hyrulian Freedom. All this talk about Pichu, Pikachu, and Splatoon is becoming silly on a Zelda page. Even as a social...

Don't mind me, I'm trying to drown my sorrow in beer.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Which character should I compile kill percentages for next? I know the last time I asked your opinions no one responded lol

Done:
:4falco::4lucas::4marth:

Marth is unfinished because screw Dancing Blade.
:4gaw:
I want to see how bad they are outside of smashes/9/Oil Panic. Oil Panic would be a butt to collect data for though. If you don't want to I'll get his data at some point anyway.

@ Moydow Moydow you should download an Objection widget if you haven't, they're fun. Also, do you read the webcomic Awkward Zombie? If not there's a comic I want to show you.

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I was actually thinking about this. I'll probably do Bowser Jr. next.
I'd like that, as a Jr. Main it'd be pretty useful

Needs more Hyrulian Freedom. All this talk about Pichu, Pikachu, and Splatoon is becoming silly on a Zelda page. Even as a social...

Don't mind me, I'm trying to drown my sorrow in beer.
Yeah I know, all this talk about pikachu and splatoon and crap. Needs more pichu, I know

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Well, there's not a lot to talk about. If we talked about Zelda the character, the topic options would be: "Zelda is bad", "Why is Zelda bad?", "Zelda's so bad, but why?", and "Man, Zelda is bad!", with the usual Macchi saying Zelda is mid tier. Now, if we talked about Zelda the games, then we'd have a ton of options usually involving the timeline, the Tetraforce theory, wondering why Zelda keeps getting kidnapped - in other words: "Why is Zelda bad even in her own games?" -, more timeline theories, and why the Groose is not loose yet in Smash or Hyrule Warriors. :p
no she's not mid tier... she's high tier :secretkpop:

but really, I think she's a solid mid tier which is extremely underrated and underestimated especially by the Zelda gorls.

busken

Smash Ace
According to my calculations, posting some type of image or quoting somebody seems to get you likes. I will give it a try.

THIS IS WHY PEACH GETS KIDNAPPED.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
:4gaw:
I want to see how bad they are outside of smashes/9/Oil Panic. Oil Panic would be a butt to collect data for though. If you don't want to I'll get his data at some point anyway.
I'll do Game and Watch after Bowser Jr., then. I didn't do Marth's Counter, so I probably won't do Oil Panic. If you want to, feel free, lol.

|Move|Kill%
1|Oil Panic (2 Vanishes)|0
2|Oil Panic (3 Fox Lasers)|not 0

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Why do all of Bowser Jr.'s tilts kill later than his jab

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Why does Bowser Jr.'s fair have 7 hitboxes

This is more hitboxes than any of Marth's moves I think

Marth has 8 on his utilt, but it's technically 6 since two are duplicates.

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
What's that, a mobile app?

Not regularly, no. I've seen a couple of their Ace Attorney ones though
Yes, it's a mobile app, and this is the comic:

Why do all of Bowser Jr.'s tilts kill later than his jab
Because his jab links horribly. If it linked (and didn't have the massive gap between jab 2 and the rapid jab it would be one of the best jab combos in the game for damage.

Why does Bowser Jr.'s fair have 7 hitboxes

This is more hitboxes than any of Marth's moves I think

Marth has 8 on his utilt, but it's technically 6 since two are duplicates.
Because it's an amazing move~

I've got a picture of the first Zelda:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
huh? normally my FC code shows up
That's the little pop-up that shows up when you click on someone's name. He's probably on mobile so that could be why he can't see your FC.

Last edited:
Top Bottom