• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Come on, gorls. We all know that Pichu's green backpack is his best palette.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Come on, gorls. We all know that Pichu's green backpack is his best palette.
It's probably my 2nd favorite, but red is all the way best, it's actually one of my favorite palettes in all smash games.

Also when pichu makes it back in he better have his melee taunts

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
:ivysaur::squirtle::pichumelee: are the only veterans I want to return. But that's like 9 Pokemon reps and that would never happen.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I don't think he is coming back, but I'm one of the few people who wouldn't mind him coming back.
Stop being in denial, but I guess it's useless to tell you because he's returning anyway

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
My aunt works at Nintendo, and she said your uncle loves to lie to people then slapped his face.
Sush! You can't let people know!

Plus don't exaggerate, she simply nudged his shoulder and told him to not lie. Which he didn't.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
My aunt's mom's brother's dog's great uncle's godmother's niece's stepsister works with Sakurai and she says "I'm only a dog, I don't know if Pichu is coming back"

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
My aunt's mom's brother's dog's great uncle's godmother's niece's stepsister works with Sakurai and she says "I'm only a dog, I don't know if Pichu is coming back"
Even in a game pichu isn't in yet

He's mocked
Y'all oughta be ashamed

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
my Pichu is Nintendo and he says he will be returning
....wait shouldn't i be hiding from the Eraser who shall not be named?
whoops :secretkpop:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
So... your great-uncle's dog's wait what

I give up

Does anyone want to play

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I can't find a gif of Pichu's walking animation. It's adorable and derpy-looking because Pichu's head is so damn big. :laugh:

Oh, and apparently its Down Smash was invincible in Melee.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I can't find a gif of Pichu's walking animation. It's adorable and derpy-looking because Pichu's head is so damn big. :laugh:

BAN PICHU?

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646

PICHU CONFIRMED TO HAVE A MOVE OTHER THAN NAIR

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
It'd be hilarious if Pichu came back and was even better than Pikachu. I mean, this stupid thing could end up being more annoying than Sheik and Pikachu combined.
I'm okay with this

PICHU CONFIRMED TO HAVE A MOVE OTHER THAN NAIR
Well doesn't m2k think pichus viable

Like, its probably true but hed take an absurd amount of practice and matchup knowledge to be successful

Edit: also a reminder for everyone pichu has the best idle animations in any game ever

Last edited:

Soul.

huh
i'd lmao at pichu being better than pika in smash 4, but at the same time...wtf

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
huh
i'd lmao at pichu being better than pika in smash 4, but at the same time...wtf
Well, it's kind of like how Zelda's worse than Sheik. Keep in mind that Sheik is pretty much a self-handicapped Zelda. Why? Zelda has access to magic which varies from Zelda games to games, but it's clear she has access to potent offensive magic. Sheik is Zelda who refuses to use magic since Sheik is Zelda in disguise. If Sheik had used magic, especially the flashy stuff, she probably would have been caught by Ganondorf and ruined her disguise in an instant. So, no magic, but only Sheikah/ninja skills and tools.

Then we are reminded that Zelda is a self-handicapped Zelda. Seriously, lose the dress. We know you wear pants and you could move much, much faster in pants instead of that silly, but elegant dress. Zelda in a more flexible outfit would basically be a ninja princess of doom. She'd be Captain Falcon with magic. :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom