• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

berserker00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Berserker10
3DS FC
1220-7875-3865
Switch FC
6493 3764 6404
Yet another sad attempt at @ Berserker. Berserker. using smash art. If you tech'd you might have been able to up tilt for a kill. #bakachanstruggles
In fairness, it was a really close match that he took from our race to 5. I could upload the full thing but the audio is kind of a problem and the cameraman's omega bottom tier steadiness c/o younger Baka-chan which makes good ole' motion-sick me dizzy.
And I lost earlier in the bracket to :rosalina: because I sourspotted 4 utilts :'(
But the highlight of my night was getting Sheik'd. Finally got to play the top player in WA... Came down to us in a 1v1 situation in doubles and... welp. It wasn't pretty to say the least. But a good experience because it seems like he's the only Sheik of note in the scene which is dumb since Sheik is so stupid good.
Lost stocks before from sourspotting Shoryukens with Mega Man HAHA. It's okay Sheik is cancer hard to play against
Captain Falcon makes me cry

My poor Morton didn't live to see the light
Them 50/50s though. I only use :4falcon: for 50/50 training though mostly. Love it though when my F-Smash killed you even when you were behind me. THE MOVES HAVE BEEN SHOWN

Also, lol ZSS against everyone

Last edited:
Aaaaayt. Downloading Smash Crusade because I'm that bored

Edit: If anyone knows the game or the concept of it (referring to my avatar), the custom title makes a lot of sense (and I even managed to shoe horn my obsession with buster art somehow!)

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572

Edit: If anyone knows the game or the concept of it (referring to my avatar), the custom title makes a lot of sense (and I even managed to shoe horn my obsession with buster art somehow!)
Let me guess, it's from a movie starring Bill Murray and Dan Akroyd.

I saw MVD's ask fm. Well, I bumped into it. Saw some comments about Zelda

Dear god, I think I have an idea of who was the one asking those questions/making those statements. I legit cringed at the question/statement from the one asking
I thought your brother was the Link main but ok.
He doesn't main Link in customs. I think. Idk. He mains Link in default tournaments tho

Last edited:

berserker00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Berserker10
3DS FC
1220-7875-3865
Switch FC
6493 3764 6404
I saw MVD's ask fm. Well, I bumped into it. Saw some comments about Zelda

Dear god, I think I have an idea of who was the one asking those questions/making those statements. I legit cringed

He doesn't main Link in customs. I think. Idk. He mains Link in default tournaments tho
I main Roastaluma, Shulk and Ike in customs but my customs Link is still much better than them. I'm still kinda new with Roastalinderp and on my eternal journey to master the Monado's power. I just noticed that some things about Link are better in customs and because of that, I get more adjusted to them in time as I practice with it and when I go back to practicing default Link, I learn that I become dependent on those better things Link had (like Normal Boomerang and Meteor Bomb). Long story short, using Link in customs messes up me using Link in default.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing today? :4zelda:

Went onto the Rating Battles on ORAS and just decided to have two matches maybe a day or a week. So far I won one and lost one. Not too bad.

And I'm trying to catch all of the available Pokemon in the Main Game on Pokemon Shuffle. Since Mega Glalie is still a pain to beat. :c

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767

Is it that Fatal frame game?
Need to catch up on 7 pages because was out for Anime Expo the whole day. Will check the notifications later but sharing pics time~

Meanwhile, guess who met D1 in real life today?
Oh hey, what a cute little waifu.
Then there is you.

Just kidding Waifu. Love ya bby. <3

berserker00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Berserker10
3DS FC
1220-7875-3865
Switch FC
6493 3764 6404
I thought your brother was the Link main but ok.
I get it hehe

I think costume bundles would be so sick if they included it in packs for decent prices unlike the 30 dollar bundle. I'd totally pick Ryu up if he had a Ken alt costume at the least (much like Alph and Olimar) despite their differences from SF

If Sakurai made a Link alt costume DLC from OoT and Hyrule Warriors with Nobuyuki Hiyama's voice clippings

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
And I'm trying to catch all of the available Pokemon in the Main Game on Pokemon Shuffle. Since Mega Glalie is still a pain to beat. :c
That's who I'm stuck on too ugh

And I refuse to use powerups, though I'd love to use a complexity -1 or something.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
The National colors in Gas City Indiana:

Redneck, White Trash & Blue Collar

Happy Independence Day!

Screw you @ warionumbah2 warionumbah2 !

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Why do so many people complain about Yoshi being such a good character?

I don't think he's as great as everyone makes him out to be.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
I think costume bundles would be so sick if they included it in packs for decent prices unlike the 30 dollar bundle. I'd totally pick Ryu up if he had a Ken alt costume at the least (much like Alph and Olimar) despite their differences from SF

If Sakurai made a Link alt costume DLC from OoT and Hyrule Warriors with Nobuyuki Hiyama's voice clippings
That's what I'm talking about.

I'd pay good money for it that's for sure.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Why do so many people complain about Yoshi being such a good character?

I don't think he's as great as everyone makes him out to be.
Yoshi's egg zoning, air speed and lack of endlag can be very hard to deal with by bad characters. He's also even better on wifi.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
That's who I'm stuck on too ugh

And I refuse to use powerups, though I'd love to use a complexity -1 or something.
Coming from someone who has caught every main Pokémon and every special Pokémon up to but not including Mewtwo, as well as all the event Pokémon -

USE POWERUPS. They will save you a lot of frustration.

Also, use your gems on coins.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'll wii u wifi if anyone in the states wants?
Just friendlies. I'm not playing well atm.

Edit nvm

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Finally managed to catch Grovyle and Sylveon in Shuffle, got a few more left before I try and take on Mega Glalie AGAIN. :c

Hopefully I can kick its butt this time.

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Lol get gud revolutionary era generals!

Mel Gibson rekt ur sorry British behinds!

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Come now, i don't support England. Even in the world cup or olympics. I'm all about JA where my roots lie.

England is helpless in competitions other than cricket but idgaf about cricket.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Last edited:
Top Bottom