• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
You should post your story in Not Always Right
I don't remember any specific dialog from it, though.

However, I do remember the screaming woman calling the other woman the "c word" and I was kind of shocked that someone would scream that in public.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Afternoon gorls. It's my first ex's birthday today. Happy Birthday, I appreciated the times you cheated on me, lied to me constantly, and used me on a daily basis. What a great almost two years that was, you were the best!

Anyways, my favorite RPG's would have to be Mother 3 of course, Persona 4, and a tie between FFVII and FFX. I really really wanted to get into FFVIII but the battle system was just so... Not fun. I also wanted to like Lightning Returns, but just found the other two to be better. I did appreciate the fact that it was no longer Final Hallway Simulator though.
My new favorite picture.

Gorls my birthday is in less than two weeks! Since my mom got paid today she let me get presents early. I got a :4palutena:amiibo (WHO IS GOING RIGHT NEXT TO HER GIRLFRIEND:4lucina:), Mario Kart 8 FINALLY (No DLC yet though), and Earthbound Beginnings~

I always feel so bad when I spend her money I can't wait to earn my own.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
One time my French teacher misheard someone's pronunciation of the word "compte" and after they repeated it, she said, "Oh! I thought you said c***!" (she definitely said the word; multiple other people heard it too).

I laughed so hard that I started crying and I almost had to leave the room so I could calm down.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Did I ever tell you guys who I was planning to room with?

It's a guy whose actual name, no jokes here is Brad Batman.

His last name is Batman.

His account got locked on Facebook for having a fake name. Him and a whole bunch of his family just weren't allowed on Facebook because of their last name xD

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.

His last name is Batman.

His account got locked on Facebook for having a fake name. Him and a whole bunch of his family just weren't allowed on Facebook because of their last name xD
And then there's this guy

Edit: this page steal is brought to you by people with awesome names

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572

His last name is Batman.

One time his grandpa Batman ordered a like 10 pizzas for a family gathering and when he went to get them there were no pizzas.

The person who took the call thought that it was a prank call xD

"Yeah, ok, 10 pepperoni pizzas for... Batman? Lol yeah, I'll get right on that."

They order with like "Smith" or "Jones" now.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I'm still bad at the game ;-;

I don't remember that happening though lol. I rarely use the booyah.
haha, you were doing fine, it was just funny. Cause I showed up on the side route on the mall in enemy territory see you, see a booyah, you charge forward turn and look down to the platform below then got deleted

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
new leaf gorls does anyone want a free silver slingshot? the game gave me an extra while i was grinding for balloon furniture

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I don't understand AC.

What would make me want to buy it?

Convince me.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I don't understand AC.

What would make me want to buy it?

Convince me.
its a very relaxing game with a strong feel of growth
at first you are sent into a village with just the essentials and you having a ****ty house but the more you play you will eventually have a dream town and house with many things to keep a completionist busy
it also has a suprisingly deep lore

Top Bottom