• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
its a very relaxing game with a strong feel of growth
at first you are sent into a village with just the essentials and you having a ****ty house but the more you play you will eventually have a dream town and house with many things to keep a completionist busy
it also has a suprisingly deep lore
Hmm, I'm no completionist.

I just don't understand what you do?

Like collect things and build a town?

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I don't understand AC.

What would make me want to buy it?

Convince me.
Honestly, it's the stupidest game ever. Like, why did a child move away from his or her parents to live in a town with anthropomorphic animals?

But then you start getting into it and you get hopelessly addicted to making your house better and collecting furniture. Then you start getting attached to your villagers and it's all over at that point.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Honestly, it's the stupidest game ever. Like, why did a child move away from his or her parents to live in a town with anthropomorphic animals?

But then you start getting into it and you get hopelessly addicted to making your house better and collecting furniture. Then you start getting attached to your villagers and it's all over at that point.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQZ_QMQkedI

This explains your statement very well.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
*runs away instead*

I got shot.

In Memory of XDanDan612, 2000-2015.
It was nice of Antonykun to post this for you after he killed you :^)

Wait you were born IN 2000

Ewewwwewewewewewwwewwwewww

NO I'm too old no 2000 was 5 years ago I swear!

Last edited:

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Whenever i hear gunshots I shoot back...randomly in the sky and down my street...

Shoot them back Dan!

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
suprisingly accurate representation of the villager vs peach/jiggs matchup
Sometimes I read your posts and I think, when did I say that?

Then I remember we just have the same font color and I don't main Villager.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Sometimes I read your posts and I think, when did I say that?

Then I remember we just have the same font color and I don't main Villager.
our shade of blue is a god tiered color

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
So I didn't do badly at the tourney. A lot of people were surprised I did so well for a first time. I got some compliments, too.

I went 2-0 on my first two sets, then got 2-0'd by a Duck Hunt/Ganondorf player. In losers I faced a Peach/DK player and lost 1-2. Only used Zelda the whole time.

It was a lot of fun though! I met some cool people, and they said I should come back. I hope I can, but distance is a problem.

This also made me realize I need waaay more MU experience. The characters I lost to were mostly MUs i haven't played much (the Ganondorf just outplayed me; Flame Choke>Fmash lol). Duck Hunt and DK in particular.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Why are classes, especially basic classes like thieves separated by games in Fire Emblem Fates? Are they really? If they had counterparts like outlaws were Nohr thieves while ninja were Hokaido thieves, then sure. So, at the beginning, they're basically separated by class name and maybe weapons, but after that, with promotions, they have their own branches.

Edit: Welp, I'll wait for a bundle and the third scenario then.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Oh where do you find the bracket? I had to leave pretty quick since my parents were griping, lol.

EDIT: NVM I FIGURED IT OUT

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
HNI_0031.JPG

I managed to get very lucky with getting me a slow bee to come to come out of a tree i was chopping down
HNI_0032.JPG

Me and my 4 sliver slinghots

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I follow an account on Twitter named Aviator Celery.

It's Celery with aviators. His tweets are hilarious.

D

Deleted member

So I didn't do badly at the tourney. A lot of people were surprised I did so well for a first time. I got some compliments, too.

I went 2-0 on my first two sets, then got 2-0'd by a Duck Hunt/Ganondorf player. In losers I faced a Peach/DK player and lost 1-2. Only used Zelda the whole time.

It was a lot of fun though! I met some cool people, and they said I should come back. I hope I can, but distance is a problem.

This also made me realize I need waaay more MU experience. The characters I lost to were mostly MUs i haven't played much (the Ganondorf just outplayed me; Flame Choke>Fmash lol). Duck Hunt and DK in particular.
Good job on your performance, Rick!

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
So, apparently this is what Yui's mom looks like in Oregairu.

And remember Mikoto? Kamui's mom in Fire Emblem Fates?

Ahem... HOT DAMN! I love anime! :love: :p

Top Bottom