• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Gorls, I'm on my way to the tourney now. I hope I do well! Probably gonna use Zelda exclusively, too.

It's going to be cool being able to talk with people irl about competitive Smash. Hopefully I won't freak out and die or something, lol.

Note: don't worry I'm not the one driving right now
Don't die, it's rude.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I can play if you want.

We can try fighting with equipment on to see if it enhances the experience.
I'd rather just play normally, I need practice for a tourney. I won't play like an idiot like last time xD

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Idk but I find 4myfriends pretty funny lol
4ourboy works for :4feroy:

Pokemon's so popular the guy who invented pokemon could take a dump in a lunchbox, sign the box and auction it off for a good price, frankly.
Satoshi Tajiri isn't hugely involved with the series anymore AFAIK. I think he stopped directing around gen 4 or 5.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Anybody up to play?

I saw an actually good Greninja in For Glory today making really good use of Hydro Pump in neutral and that made me realize I need to step up my game when it comes to Hydro Pump usage.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Anybody up to play?

I saw an actually good Greninja in For Glory today making really good use of Hydro Pump in neutral and that made me realize I need to step up my game when it comes to Hydro Pump usage.
I can play you for a little bit, idk if I have you added though, so I'll check. You can host!

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Oh boy. My dad is using Netflix

The connection is certainly going to be wonderful.

Edit: Gotta go have dinner, good games Philoz. The lag really screwed you up and I'm sorry about it. I can tell that your ZSS is very on-point with the punishes when there's no lag involved though.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
@ Nammy12 Nammy12 Why can Ike throw his huge sword in the air and do 40 front flips but can't grab the ledge behind him?

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Oh boy. My dad is using Netflix

The connection is certainly going to be wonderful.

Edit: Gotta go have dinner, good games Philoz. The lag really screwed you up and I'm sorry about it. I can tell that your ZSS is very on-point with the punishes when there's no lag involved though.
Good games! The lag was a bit frustrating but those were good matches. :)

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Good games! The lag was a bit frustrating but those were good matches. :)
The lag was so bad I was afraid of using Hydro Pump much because I could end up SDing or just putting myself in a really bad position =V

That B-Throw > Flip Jump Spike combo tho, is it a true combo or is it DI dependant?

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
The lag was so bad I was afraid of using Hydro Pump much because I could end up SDing or just putting myself in a really bad position =V

That B-Throw > Flip Jump Spike combo tho, is it a true combo or is it DI dependant?
It is a true combo if there's no DI or if you DI in her direction at certain percentages. Also a frame trap against those who don't like to air dodge bc double jumping will get them spiked :)

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
oy @ FullMoon FullMoon i was playing greninja with a friend and i was all like "how do i kill without handing my self over to the enemy?"
:/

also halp me gorls i've been told my rosalinda is better than my villager

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
@ FullMoon FullMoon I forgot to say ggs last night after I ran into you on Splatoon
the lobby was mall/dome and I was using the gold roller :p

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
oy @ FullMoon FullMoon i was playing greninja with a friend and i was all like "how do i kill without handing my self over to the enemy?"

Everyone's rosalinda is better than their best characters

I think

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
@ FullMoon FullMoon I forgot to say ggs last night after I ran into you on Splatoon
the lobby was mall/dome and I was using the gold roller :p
You did?

My god everytime I play a lot of people from my friend list pop up out of nowhere lol.

Spacing.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
GG @ McKnightlíght McKnightlíght those were fun matches.

Ike's bair is so good >_>
GGs Nammy!

I want to fight your Shulk more next time we play. I can never get the hang of fighting him and everyone uses him differently.

Ike's Bair is phenomenal. It is so quick and deadly.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Who should I compile a kill percent list for next? Thinking either Sheik or Lucina. Or someone else. Hard to choose.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
You did?

My god everytime I play a lot of people from my friend list pop up out of nowhere lol.
for us it was coincidence, you can join your friends lobbies so long as you are willing to wait

I will admit though see you give the booyah then turning a corner and instantly dying did make me chuckle

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
To follow up on my previous post, both the screaming woman and the man that abused his girlfriend got arrested.

Needless to say, work was definitely interesting.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
for us it was coincidence, you can join your friends lobbies so long as you are willing to wait

I will admit though see you give the booyah then turning a corner and instantly dying did make me chuckle
I'm still bad at the game ;-;

I don't remember that happening though lol. I rarely use the booyah.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I know right

This is why I miss his prepatch uair/fair, they killed at reasonable percents and were easy to combo into. With his frame data it seemed perfectly reasonable to me for that to stay, but I guess not.

Well, utilt>uair and dash attack>fair can still kill I guess, just more at like 130% or something. You've also got weak nair>usmash, dtilt>usmash, and at higher percents (like, "why-are-you-still-alive" higher) dtilt>fair. Uthrow starts killing around 160%s and comes down to ~125% or so with rage.

Other than that your kills with the frog are probably going to be edgeguards (esp. bair), hard reads, or mixups (jab>fsmash, dthrow>bait airdodge>shadow sneak, etc)...the former being a reason why I really miss infinite shadow sneak.

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I still get pretty early kills with F-Air and Up-Air though, though I'm guessing 3DS's blast zones come into play here.

... Thinking about it Greninja might be a significantly worse character in the 3DS than in the Wii U just because of that lol.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Yeah I've noticed your KO percents with uair/fair look a lot nicer than mine do, that's probably a real factor.

I don't think 3DS hurts him as much as it hurts characters like Meta Knight though, who loses KOs on his percent-specific uair strings unless the opponent DIs horribly.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
can I just point out how dumb it is that Lucas's PSI Magnet kills earlier than PK Freeze or Fire

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
@ Lavani Lavani

I'd like to publicly thank you for calling me an "unfaithful w****" for not having any loyalty to Ike from Brawl to sm4sh.

Picking Ike up was the best decision I could have made, he fits me so well and I really enjoy playing as him.

And when I say "I fight for my friends" that means I fight for you Lavani *cries*

Thank you!

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
only now do i notice that we are cross constinent :/
At least it's east-west cross continent and not north-south cross continent like what happens whenever anyone faces FullMoon

Last edited:
Top Bottom