• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

I haven't seen that much mentions of Robin's levin u-smash. I usually use it whenever I want to make a read. Maybe there's a better option instead of using u-smash? Urgh, help. I'd also like to make a special mention for Robin's tomes and levin sword item drops because they are surprisingly a lot more useful than I thought. That raw damage and KO potential is real. You can use that **** to break shields/apply shield pressure

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
1044001_175020176018269_2082439147_n.jpg

for those of you struggling to play ryu
That was just a simple patch to fix a bug that caused people to spend huge amounts of money and then get it all back causing people to get free rerolls and slots.

This is an actual balance patch.

Well...Here's the page:
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wiiu/agmj/update/index.html

...but of course it is all in japanese. So let me give you a translation from someone on reddit did:
thanks, I'm still going to run ink resist, kinda need it with rollers.
Actually I didn't notice the changes too much except inkstike and I haven't used krak-on roller in a while
also whether or not we can form a team for the lobby
i'd like to try and get a crew together
If me, you and @FullMoon are willing to work together we almost good to go

Read 1000 to 1100.

I DARE YOU
bad plan.png

so i did @AnchorTea 's challenge i was all like its not too bad just some big bugs then on page 1013 @SBphiloz4 whips ot the eventhubs page
mfw
View attachment 58582
well I know where that random like(s) came from now

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I haven't seen that much mentions of Robin's levin u-smash. I usually use it whenever I want to make a read. Maybe there's a better option instead of using u-smash? Urgh, help. I'd also like to make a special mention for Robin's tomes and levin sword item drops because they are surprisingly a lot more useful than I thought. That raw damage and KO potential is real. You can use that **** to break shields/apply shield pressure
But don't let it fall into the wrong hands :secretkpop:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Robins really like Dsmash for some reason. I don't get what's so great about it.

Robins really like Dsmash for some reason. I don't get what's so great about it.
Surprisingly good KO power, surprisingly good range, has lingering hitboxes (the tiny lightning effect that appears after using it), it beats out rolls (like every d-smash in the game). It has issues though. Like... it starts at frame 16, seems to have punishable end lag also.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
View attachment 58584
for those of you struggling to play ryu

thanks, I'm still going to run ink resist, kinda need it with rollers.
Actually I didn't notice the changes too much except inkstike and I haven't used krak-on roller in a while
also whether or not we can form a team for the lobby
i'd like to try and get a crew together
If me, you and @FullMoon are willing to work together we almost good to go
Well, it is only natural you haven't noticed the changes, since the changes actually haven't happen yet. You see, the patch is actually coming out on July 1st for japan. (That probably means June 30th for the rest of us.)

As for joining a crew, still need to think about it way more. There are so many possibilities of a crew I could have. I rather just wait for the matchmaking before thinking about a decision. I'll get back to you on that though. An interesting proposition to be sure.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
with levin, it's massive on the ground and lasts a while. so if you know they will stay grounded you're going to hit

D

Deleted member

Whenever I'm behind Robin and they use Dsmash, I think that it won't hit, only to be hit by that shock that comes out the back.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Well, it is only natural you haven't noticed the changes, since the changes actually haven't happen yet. You see, the patch is actually coming out on July 1st for japan. (That probably means June 30th for the rest of us.)

As for joining a crew, still need to think about it way more. There are so many possibilities of a crew I could have. I rather just wait for the matchmaking before thinking about a decision. I'll get back to you on that though. An interesting proposition to be sure.
I'm just talking about for 1 day kiddo for funsies, but sure take your time
I already know I'm rolling cats though
rule #1 of zelda social, don't link other threads unless you like natural disasters
@warionumbah2
I just want Sakura to be confirmed already dang it ;_;
I want dan/yang

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I'm just talking about for 1 day kiddo for funsies, but sure take your time
I already know I'm rolling cats though

rule #1 of zelda social, don't link other threads unless you like natural disasters

I want dan/yang
Depends on the story I guess.

I really hope it takes place post SF3 3S just so we know that Yun, Yang, Alex and Q are all possibilities XD :p

Soul.

Apparently the meta is going to be awesome because sword characters got buffed. lol.
"Smash 4 Wii U Meta 20VI w/e"
"Smash 4 3DS Meta 20XV w/e"

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Depends on the story I guess.

I really hope it takes place post SF3 3S just so we know that Yun, Yang, Alex and Q are all possibilities XD :p
#1 rule, always root for dan

Apparently the meta is going to be awesome because sword characters got buffed. lol.
"Smash 4 Wii U Meta 20VI w/e"
"Smash 4 3DS Meta 20XV w/e"
woah now, they got buffs, not shines

No one cares, but **** Spiderman. His assists suck. Strider and Wesker sound cool but I feel like a fraud when I use Wesker. I'm okay with Strider because he isn't THAT OP. I'm probably gonna stick to Nemesis because he is cool. Even if I hate him for all the stupid panic attacks back in RE3.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Well imma stop my reading at page 1030 and return in the morning.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Blame the Misinformation thread
why do you even go there?
No one cares, but **** Spiderman. His assists suck. Strider and Wesker sound cool but I feel like a fraud when I use Wesker. I'm okay with Strider because he isn't THAT OP. I'm probably gonna stick to Nemesis because he is cool. Even if I hate him for all the stupid panic attacks back in RE3.
MVC stuff?
chansey angry.jpg

Last edited:
I think there's something more to Shulk mains. I knew this was going to happen. Actually, every Shulk knew this was going to happen.

Shulk mains are divided into two metas. Either speed-centric or buster-centric. I'm open to options on how to somehow unify this instead of you know, letting "two metas" exist at once. On one hand, I find this to be hilarious and funny which proves that Shulk can be played in different ways depending on our style. The problem here is that, our match-up views are going to be severely different because of this (too much of this is happening in the MU discussions, seriously). So.... yeah

Last edited:
Mainly because it needs a lock
It exists because it works as some sort of a "tier list" discussion. It's mostly just a bunch of impressions from people. Some make sense. Others don't make sense. It's your choice if you want to check it out or not

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Shoutout to Antony for giving me 18 alerts before I'm going to bed :^)

Oh and about Speed vs. Buster meta um tbh...I don't see why people wouldn't be focusing on both of them equally. They both are super useful and it'd be silly to not use both equally
@ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9

GORL BACON IS NASTY AF, ALL THAT FAT THAT RUNS DOWN EWWWWWWW
YES EXACTLY!!! All the oil and stuff that comes off bacon is the same reason I hate fried food

Soul.

It exists because it works as some sort of a "tier list" discussion. It's mostly just a bunch of impressions from people. Some make sense. Others don't make sense. It's your choice if you want to check it out or not
Hurr durr thanks Burserkdurr for the obvious reply

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Speaking of Spiderman, Tom Holland has been cast as the new Spider man in the MCU :awesome:

Last edited:
Shoutout to Antony for giving me 18 alerts before I'm going to bed :^)

Oh and about Speed vs. Buster meta um tbh...I don't see why people wouldn't be focusing on both of them equally. They both are super useful and it'd be silly to not use both equally
I tried using speed/buster equally in one match against my brother's Link. Speed definitely made him stressed. Buster didn't do ****.

But I get what you mean. Basically, just pick which type of meta is fit for the match up. If it's a camper, use speed. If it's a rushdown, use buster. If the character can do both, I don't think it really matters
YES EXACTLY!!! All the oil and stuff that comes off bacon is the same reason I hate fried food
I need to get fat. I'm severely underweight ;-;
Hurr durr thanks Burserkdurr for the obvious reply
Only clarifying it because whining about it won't do a thing. It will stay there, whether anyone likes it or not

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I just got teabagged in Splatoon by a Japanese player. I didn't even know that was a thing, until I saw it, but goddamn is it funny in this game.

I then splatted him and returned the favor.

Then he got me again and he teabagged me so fast it looked like he was having a seizure.

We lost because I was laughing so hard I was incapacitated the rest of the match.

GG, teabag samurai. GG.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I tried using speed/buster equally in one match against my brother's Link. Speed definitely made him stressed. Buster didn't do ****.

But I get what you mean. Basically, just pick which type of meta is fit for the match up. If it's a camper, use speed. If it's a rushdown, use buster. If the character can do both, I don't think it really matters

I need to get fat. I'm severely underweight ;-;

Only clarifying it because whining about it won't do a thing. It will stay there, whether anyone likes it or not
This is the reason I can't do well against Shulk when it changes from person to person.

Every time I go against a Shulk I've never played it feels like a completely brand new character.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'd like to say there was a time when Nintendo was classy but then I remember the 'play it loud' slogan.

Top Bottom