• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Technically, there isn't. It's just when August comes around, you can team up with your friends to make a squad. Though, you can already make one on Squidboards.
I keep forgetting I have an account on Squiboards.

Anyway I just checked the store and I saw fake contacts on sale, black fake contacts.

My character already has black eyes. This is basically the "no headgear" option lol.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Hi gurls!

Again, just passing by (I don't take time to post here ._.) but just wanted to ask a question.

CEO 2015 is coming, and I remember this tweet: https://twitter.com/ceogaming/status/602645746446282752
"to be continued... As the trailer says. Smash has something big coming to #CEO2015. Next Trailer."

I'm actually not expecting a thing, but i just wanted to know if we had more informations about this (the tweet was a month ago, after all), or if this is still mysterious as before.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I keep forgetting I have an account on Squiboards.

Anyway I just checked the store and I saw fake contacts on sale, black fake contacts.

My character already has black eyes. This is basically the "no headgear" option lol.
I think the contacts change to match your eye color preferences.

Which...yeah, makes it the no headgear option.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Yeah I figured as much

Also oh my god I'm playing so horribly today.
I got to B- rank. Then I remembered the last three to four times I reached B- rank, and stopped there. Spared myself the heartbreak.

I'll get back in Ranked a bit more when I've labbed a proper headhunting weapon and motion controls. Which'll be after I return home from vacation in July, since I likely won't be squidding any day but the Splatfest.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I got to B- rank. Then I remembered the last three to four times I reached B- rank, and stopped there. Spared myself the heartbreak.

I'll get back in Ranked a bit more when I've labbed a proper headhunting weapon and motion controls. Which'll be after I return home from vacation in July, since I likely won't be squidding any day but the Splatfest.
I still think I don't quite know how to aim properly in this game lol.

Didn't even try Ranked yet.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Hi gurls!

Again, just passing by (I don't take time to post here ._.) but just wanted to ask a question.

CEO 2015 is coming, and I remember this tweet: https://twitter.com/ceogaming/status/602645746446282752
"to be continued... As the trailer says. Smash has something big coming to #CEO2015. Next Trailer."

I'm actually not expecting a thing, but i just wanted to know if we had more informations about this (the tweet was a month ago, after all), or if this is still mysterious as before.
It's probably something really not worth getting exited for.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I haven't seen that much mentions of Robin's levin u-smash. I usually use it whenever I want to make a read. Maybe there's a better option instead of using u-smash? Urgh, help. I'd also like to make a special mention for Robin's tomes and levin sword item drops because they are surprisingly a lot more useful than I thought. That raw damage and KO potential is real. You can use that **** to break shields/apply shield pressure
Not sure but SH UAir is beast. Maybe that's why USmash seems underwhelming.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Want......

To......

Stay........

Awake
But I'm just so tired. I need sonryhing to wake me up.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I still think I don't quite know how to aim properly in this game lol.

Didn't even try Ranked yet.
I know for a fact I don't.

If you're not in ranked, want to team up for a bit? My Aero is itchin.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Just tried to draw some Palucina art on the Support Lucina Miiverse thread. But I couldn't be bothered, plus I felt like it was going to end up like rubbish. :V

Image was going to be Palutena cheering Lucina on. Or her saying "If Lucina wins. I'll take her out on a date~"

I haven't played Splatoon in a while. I really should get back into playing it. And speaking of Splatoon, I've found more yuri of that Yellow x Purple Splatoon comic. :yeahboi:

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Gaming journalist know just how to annoy me. Their narrative this time is that video games are just NOW starting to feature female characters due to this year's e3.

Now, it isn't that games are being praised for having women that bothers me, of course not. It's because they are saying this because the journalists want to act like THEY were ones who made it this way. It was because of game journalist that we apparently have more female characters despite always having them for like the past decade.

They also like to act like games are just now growing up because of all of this.

The hilarious thing is that they called last e3 a disaster when it came to women in games...when e3 2014 had more lead and selectable women then this years. Another piece of proof that journalists don't care for research.

You aren't heros game journalists. And you never will as long as you continue to throw games and gamers under buses. You have done nothing but say lies and slander.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Women have always been in gaming!

What's the most powerful piece in Chess?

THE QUEENTHABK YOU

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Oh right. Well that makes a lot of sense. I noticed that I don't even abuse Levin u-air a lot. Thanks for the reminder
All I know is that one of my friends who uses Robin basically thinks Levin UAir is the bee's knees and I'm inclined to agree. Its hitbox is massive and it can kill around 110% on the ground, earlier with rage. It honestly probably kills earlier than uncharged USmash.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
So what does that mean exactly? I know it's good.

Like if I wanted to, I could marry a guy in Texas now? Or are we not at that point yet?
same sex marriage is now allowed in all US states and territories
I heard about that. I'm soooo happy that they finally ruled on this.

Today's June 26th? This will probably be a huge holiday for the lgbt community in the coming years.
yuuuuuup it's a big step in the right direction

Last edited:
So :150:King mains Rosalina and Brawler now... wat

I wanna try post patch :4myfriends: He might be a good secondary
Not surprised. M2K did use Rosalina back in the day when Smash 3DS was released (along with DHD and Sonic). We all know the story between him and Brawler anyway (he used Brawler at Sandstorm)

Ike is pretty good. Easy to pick up also imo

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
I always find Ike scary to fight against since D-Tilt and B-Air catch me off guard so many times.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Ggs, you consistently were the best player in whatever team you were on lol.

And yeah <3 .Gal Deco.
Mostly the format there. Aero aims like a limp goldfish, but all it takes is a few ambush tactics and it holds chokepoints very well. Also it spurts everywhere, because phrasing.

You'd probably outperform me in Splat Zones, though. Gal has good aim, solid range, and godawful stopping power in a format where kills actually matter. Aero has a bag of tricks, but none of those.

Not to mention you were consistently best or second-best whichever team you were on.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Ike is definitely a more complete character after the recent patch. He's still for sure low tier but is definitely a character that can keep his own in the right hands without too much gaping flaws. Decently easy to use at first, but takes time to master. Now there's some princess who still yet feels like a complete character in the moment... :secretkpop:

Meanwhile a Robin gorl is super salty about everything recently for some strange reason. Might have to do with same-sex marriage in Fates and being legal in America smh

Top Bottom