• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I tried using speed/buster equally in one match against my brother's Link. Speed definitely made him stressed. Buster didn't do ****.

But I get what you mean. Basically, just pick which type of meta is fit for the match up. If it's a camper, use speed. If it's a rushdown, use buster. If the character can do both, I don't think it really matters

I need to get fat. I'm severely underweight ;-;

Only clarifying it because whining about it won't do a thing. It will stay there, whether anyone likes it or not
Well, what I mean by using them equally is like...say Speed is the main Art you're using in a matchup. If it's on cooldown you might as well use Buster for extra damage until you can use Speed again. Same for if Buster is the main one you're using in a matchup and it's on cooldown, you should switch to Speed until you can use Buster again. Basically if one is on cooldown, use the other. Sorry if this doesn't make too much sense, it's midnight rn so I can't exactly word stuff very good lol

This is the reason I can't do well against Shulk when it changes from person to person.

Every time I go against a Shulk I've never played it feels like a completely brand new character.
It's like that for most players. Like, this one Sheik player went against me using speed/jump mostly. I got bopped pretty bad. Several months later, I bump into him again and I realize I'm gonna lose because Shulk vs Sheik is really dumb. I decide to be more buster-centric because most Shulks in my region are all speed+jump Shulks. Use shield when he's up close, use buster for damage and that crap. It actually worked. The match basically flowed in the pace that I desired.

The match-up is still ******** but thank god. I'm lucky to come out of that alive.
Good night everyone.
Good night. Well, good afternoon in my time zone but good night. Lol
Do mods dream of banning people?
They dream of giving 3 point infractions :secretkpop:

Well, what I mean by using them equally is like...say Speed is the main Art you're using in a matchup. If it's on cooldown you might as well use Buster for extra damage until you can use Speed again. Same for if Buster is the main one you're using in a matchup and it's on cooldown, you should switch to Speed until you can use Buster again. Basically if one is on cooldown, use the other. Sorry if this doesn't make too much sense, it's midnight rn so I can't exactly word stuff very good lol
Makes sense, actually. I don't see buster being useful against campers though so maybe speed+buster shouldn't be a thing against them. Speed art would be great against rushdowns if only dash to shield weren't so powerful in Smash 4. Basically what I'm saying is, speed+buster is probably good against players that usually switch between offense and defense imo

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
It's easier on the eyes than the standard white font.

Anyone want to wifi? /insomnia sucks
If I wasn't at work :(((((((((

I think I'll be up all day today though. I'm trying to adjust my sleep schedule to where I can go to that tourney Saturday.

Soul.

Only clarifying it because whining about it won't do a thing. It will stay there, whether anyone likes it or not
Not whining, just my thoughts. If it were to be "whining" I would have used the caps lock, but I didn't lol

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
@Antonykun is going on a birthday liking spree.

Pages 1000-1100 is his gift from everyone at the Zelda Social.

Whelp. Looks like there's no more P:M for my scene. At least, that's the impression I'm getting

There's a tournament today but I didn't feel like going. Idk. I seemed to have lacked the drive or will to participate

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
I'm just going through all the male faces before I go into the females. I've found quite a few that are quite... attractive.

In terms of time, here it's twilight. Such a great view from the beach...

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
N O H R B O Y S
#DoItForOrochi
even though she's hoshido shhh
#doitforpieri

Online multiplayer is the only reason I'm getting thissss
It's super early here but that's my routine, go to sleep late & wake up super early smh

Last edited:
Top Bottom