• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Soul.

Splatoon gets patches? The last one was a few days after the game came out and there were no notes with that.
I don't know lol, I just heard someone on this thread saying it gets patch notes.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Why is the Lucas board so ded. I think Wii Fit Trainer has a more active board than him. :/

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
oh hey i did not know smashboards gives out happy birthdays

yeah they do

when it was vanilla's "birthday", his avatar showed up in the member's list. just look under "birthday" at the right side of the member's list

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Page 1298

I have caught Elephantias just by reading pages 1000 through 1100...
Elephantiasis I think you mean.

1. a condition in which a limb or other part of the body becomes grossly enlarged due to obstruction of the lymphatic vessels, typically by the nematode parasites that cause filariasis.
I didn't know there were parasites in the thread, maybe I should stay away for a while.

@ Antonykun Antonykun I caught a coelacanth and a stringfish in like my first week of playing ACNL so I haven't felt as motivated to play it lol. It is a fun game though.

Also I must be the only person who thinks that Villager/Jigglypuff amau isn't THAT bad for Jiggs, at least in default. Not sure about Peach, I just remember getting bopped repeatedly by someone here (it was probably Dan tbh). And by "bopped" I mean "the matches were close but the Peach seemed to be doing better as time went on and I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong."

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

I didn't know there were parasites in the thread, maybe I should stay away for a while.

@ Antonykun Antonykun I caught a coelacanth and a stringfish in like my first week of playing ACNL so I haven't felt as motivated to play it lol. It is a fun game though.

Also I must be the only person who thinks that Villager/Jigglypuff amau isn't THAT bad for Jiggs, at least in default. Not sure about Peach, I just remember getting bopped repeatedly by someone here (it was probably Dan tbh).
colecanths hate me btw i have yet to catch one
also if you feel like picking the game up again i can give you a silver slingshot

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea

Also I must be the only person who thinks that Villager/Jigglypuff amau isn't THAT bad for Jiggs, at least in default. Not sure about Peach, I just remember getting bopped repeatedly by someone here (it was probably Dan tbh).
I've read over 1000 pages of pure Gorl chaos.

Mispelling words is a gurateed side affect.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
colecanths hate me btw i have yet to catch one
also if you feel like picking the game up again i can give you a silver slingshot
I have decent luck fishing tbh. I do think it's kind of silly you can fish up oarfish, check how long they are in your record. I also laughed at the zebra turkeyfish joke.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I have decent luck fishing tbh. I do think it's kind of silly you can fish up oarfish, check how long they are in your record. I also laughed at the zebra turkeyfish joke.
i think my favorite fish/bug joke was gc animal crossing pale chub
"I caught a pale chub! Looks like it could use a little sun...and a little diet."
like wow
Stringfish if pretty funny too
"OH MY GOSH! I caught a stringfish! My theory really paid off!"

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Splatoon gets patches? The last one was a few days after the game came out and there were no notes with that.
That was just a simple patch to fix a bug that caused people to spend huge amounts of money and then get it all back causing people to get free rerolls and slots.

This is an actual balance patch.
patch notes?
may I see these patch notes please?
Well...Here's the page:
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wiiu/agmj/update/index.html

...but of course it is all in japanese. So let me give you a translation from someone on reddit did:

Splatfest Alterations (Bullets are the main points, 'quotes' are the sub-points):

• When an enemy team isn't found and the time is exhausted, the game will attempt to make a game with a team from the same Splatfest team. (They used plain "team" a lot here, so I'm not 100% sure on this)
You can acquire Splatfest points from battles against the same team.

At the end of the Splatfest, only points from games against the opposing team will count towards the end result.

• Made adjustments so that when you start the game before the Splatfest starting time, you may begin to participate at a maximum five minutes before the official start time (Once the official start time passes, you will quickly be able to join with the full event).
This aims to clear the server congestion at the Splatfest start time.

(I'm guessing this refers to starting just before Splatfest begins so you don't get bubbled away from the main group or something, I'm not sure myself)

• Increased the number of Super Sea Snails gained by those on the losing team who received the "Champion" and "King/Queen" ranks.
(Japanese has it as "Charismatic" and "Eternal", I'm guessing these are the two highest ranks)

Special Attacks:

• Inkstrike: Altered (by a large difference) the points of area covered from the inkstrike depending on its impact location.
  • Kraken: When in kraken form and you receive an enemy's attack, a stronger repulsion will occur than what is currently present.
(think like the Bubbler's pushback)

Gear Abilities:

• Ninja Squid: Swim speed in ink has been reduced further than what is currently present.
  • Stealth Jump: Charging time for the super jump has been lengthened.
  • Ink Resistance: Decreased the [ability's] effect on damage taken and movement speed reduction when walking in enemy ink.

Other:

For a more pleasant gaming experience, a portion of the game has been revised. (What portion, I don't know)​

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
HAPPY BURFDAE SWORDSPIDER-CHAN!!!!!

On another note, I found this on my tumblr dash. I'll just leave it here.

I can't wait for something like this to appear in a Grand Finals of some big event.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
So instead of reading through all of those pages I just kept skimming through until I found a post by me. It wasn't until 1,025.

It's weird to me that there are just big chunks of the social I just didn't post in. Stupid data management.
Nammy and I are a dangerous duo when it comes to GIFs.

Top Bottom