• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
@ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 gurl as someone who prefers to fight Luigi as Zelda over Peach dont feel bad Luigi is dumb. The only thing you did wrong was make some bad Nayrus calls and blocking fireballs. I was going to post tidbits but I had fallen asleep before your match. I sorry sis.

Going to the UMvC3 forums of SRK is depressing because most of the character boards are dead (specifically Chris Phoenix Wright, Spiderman, and Nemesis)

I might be more active there once SFV releases. Maybe

Soul.

Going to Smogon is depressing.
I should play some competitive Pokémon but I just don't understand Gen 6. VGC, though... kinda.

**** breeding to get legit Pokémon.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I should play some competitive Pokémon but I just don't understand Gen 6. VGC, though... kinda.

I just go to the Showdown VGC chat to get advice. Since I don't really trust Smogon.

I mean. Lando-I got banned to Ubers. :V

Plus, I asked someone for advice on a team I randomly threw together in a few minutes. He saw Mightyena and said "Replace it with Excadrill". So pretty much 2/3 of that team is the exact same as my former one except Clefairy & Mega-Salamence instead of Milotic and Mega-Latias. :yeahboi:

*Holds a Shiny 6IV Japanese Ditto near @ Soul. Soul. * :3

Last edited:

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Visited some old forums that I used to moderate. Saw a lot of new faces and some people still actually remembered me. Felt great talking to them. Tons of nostalgia.

I feel you. It takes way too much time.

Soul.

I just go to the Showdown VGC chat to get advice. Since I don't really trust Smogon.

I mean. Lando-I got banned to Ubers. :V

Plus, I asked someone for advice on a team I randomly threw together in a few minutes. He saw Mightyena and said "Replace it with Excadrill". So pretty much 2/3 of that team is the exact same as my former one except Clefairy & Mega-Salamence instead of Milotic and Mega-Latias. :yeahboi:

*Holds a Shiny 6IV Japanese Ditto near @ Soul. Soul. * :3
Well I mean, I really should go test teams on Showdown, but the VGC ladder is almost nonexistent. Not to mention, scrubs are also there.

At this point I'm basically hoping Game Freak makes breeding more EASIER than in Gen 6; they could do things like...

- Eggs have a Flame Body-esque thing if you don't have a Pokémon with that ability. Steps needed to hatch decrease even more than in XY if you have a Pokémon with Flame Body.

- Make IV/Hidden Power breeding easier ffs.

- Make IVs ****ING visible

PUK

Smash Ace
NNID
Simlock92
3DS FC
4141-4118-5477
pokemon is bs, like when you lose bc stone edge misses every single ****ing time, with wow, leaf storm, draco meteor and the list go on. Whatever the strenght of your team and the reads you do you lose.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I didn't have the best experience on Wonder Trade but I did get a Shiny once.
Aside from the Ditto I got from Wonder Trade that I use for breeding, I've never gotten a shiny from Wonder Trade. But I did get a Chimchar when Pokemon Bank was a Japan Only system back then. And that was one of my first Shinies I hatched from an Egg too. :'D

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Aside from the Ditto I got from Wonder Trade that I use for breeding, I've never gotten a shiny from Wonder Trade. But I did get a Chimchar when Pokemon Bank was a Japan Only system back then. And that was one of my first Shinies I hatched from an Egg too. :'D
I got a shiny Shukle. I actually use him in my VGC team later on.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I got a shiny Shukle. I actually use him in my VGC team later on.
I still want to try and make use of some Pokemon that I want to use in VGC. Seems like so far, the only one I'm using right now is Latias. But she has some good stuff, maybe next time. I'll try and use something else like a Galvantula, Feraligatr or an Infernape/Hawlucha. :V

As for my first actual shiny. It was a Swablu back in Ruby. Then it was a Kriketune which I accidentally KO'd, then in XY it was an Illumise and Fletchinder which I both encountered as Shinies within a week. Then the Chimchar.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
I still want to try and make use of some Pokemon that I want to use in VGC. Seems like so far, the only one I'm using right now is Latias. But she has some good stuff, maybe next time. I'll try and use something else like a Galvantula, Feraligatr or an Infernape/Hawlucha. :V

As for my first actual shiny. It was a Swablu back in Ruby. Then it was a Kriketune which I accidentally KO'd, then in XY it was an Illumise and Fletchinder which I both encountered as Shinies within a week. Then the Chimchar.
My first and only wild shiny was a Magicarp.... in Pokemon Crystal. Here's the kicker, I found it in Lake Rage.

Last edited:
the only shiny I have ever caught was shiny graveler in the original Pokemon silver lol. Shinys dont show up for me
My only shiny that I caught was a Golden Rattata in Leafgreen. Also, @ Soul. Soul. I think I still have a mono- water type team in Showdown that I used in the early days of gen 6 before Smogon really started to get dumb. I had some success with it, but I think it was because I was a scrub facing scrubs. :secretkpop:

Also
We livin' :secretkpop:

Last edited:
Falco and Charizard are alright. Robin, I'm not so sure. Like, I still think she's alright too but she's so hard to use. Idk.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
This. Oh, definitely this

I KO'd someone off-stage with f-air at like ~55% with rage. Lmao
Rage and Super Armor the character. It's so dumb. Bad as Mewtwo is he has to rely on his good attacks and the like, not cheese where apparently headbutting a rock makes you invulnerable to flinching.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
@ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 gurl as someone who prefers to fight Luigi as Zelda over Peach dont feel bad Luigi is dumb. The only thing you did wrong was make some bad Nayrus calls and blocking fireballs. I was going to post tidbits but I had fallen asleep before your match. I sorry sis.
Can you give me some tips on the MU because frankly it's bad, but not as bad as I demonstrated in my matches. The moment I got taunt spiked first match it hit me so hard psychologically and I literally forgot how to play the game. :/

My style doesn't seem to work against him so I need something fast that works so I can rematch him in grand finals if I get there. ; w ;

Top Bottom