• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

It's been too long. :p
I love MGS!! and Hiimdaisy!!
Also, Story time! :secretkpop:
I was working tonight at the DQ Drive-thru and one car pulled up and I said,
"Thank you for choosing Dairy Queen, how can I help you?"
Then a woman replied with the best response I've ever heard in my life, she said
"If there's a prize for rotten judgement, I guess I've already won that."
Literally after that my eyes got wide and I said,
"No man is worth the aggravation. It's ancient history- been there, done that!"
And then I guess the other two people jumped in and started to sing, and I could NOT stop laughing for the next 20 minutes! If you gorls aren't understanding why it's so great, it's the best song from any Disney film EVER!!
They were pretty legit :^)

When we closed later, we had a store wide karaoke party starting with my friend kicking off "Shake It Off"- by the Tay-Sway dedicated to me. Then there was "I Knew You Were Trouble" - the Tay-Sway, then "Yonkers" by Tyler the Creator, then "Mary Jane Holland" - Lady Gaga, then "Slim Shady" - Eminem, then to some more Tay-Sway. I will say that I'm glad nobody was smart enough to record me going off on some T-Swizzle, because that would be fun to explain to everybody.
So how was you gorls' day? I noticed it's been a little inactive here today.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Who made it in the first place?

@nammy we need a rework buddy.
Why, it was Fuujin.

Didn't yew know?

The amount of work he put into it is the same amount of work he put into trying Zelda in smash 4.

None. :secretkpop:

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Why, it was Fuujin.

Didn't yew know?

The amount of work he put into it is the same amount of work he put into trying Zelda in smash 4.

None. :secretkpop:
It was before I came here, or I saw it and forgot it was him.

I entered a group for Indy Smash on Facebook and I like to be upfront with my strategies so I posted that pic in the group.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I should watch Nourin... It was me, Dio!
jojo references in the video
Rose counts prime numbers to keep himself calm
The other guy has close up similar to jojo
Rose goes YES I AM (minus the tsk tsk)
Classic Jojo kanji this time spelling "doom"
the other guy littlerally took Jonathan's line when he does Sunlight Yellow Overdrive
the third guy is practiaclly foing Joseph's pose
I recognize the pose but not who did it or when :/
Rose Litterally recreates the entire "Dio kisses Erina" Scene
Rose Does YES I AM again

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Despite my utter loss today...

I did win at something :)

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I really need to get more patient when I play Greninja. When I was playing Macchiato earlier today I realized that when I stopped being super aggressive and actually tried to take things patiently I started doing a lot better lol.
Yeah, then when we were both at high percents you started camping and running away.
>Peach
>Getting Camped
R.I.P. Peach

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I asked my Dad about that tourney and I might actually be able to go! I'm really excited but also really nervous...I should probably post in that thread now, right?

*waits for Mom to say "no" and crush my emotions*

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
So there was this guy on FG that was pretty good, but had terrible airdodge and rolling habits (couldn't punish the rolling since he rolled away and Zelda is too slow). We played for a while, and we would occasionally taunt each other. He used Ganondorf, Bowser Jr., Mario, and DK. After a while I start pulling ahead in wins since I'm catching on to his dodging habits.

He decides to go Zelda. Red Zelda. The one I use just to make me mad. (getting intense right)

His Zelda sucked and I beat him up then KO'd with an Usmash after a whiffed Elevator. And he left before the star KO animation was over. :secretkpop:

Like why do people choose your character thinking they can beat you with them after their other characters failed?

Moral of the story: Do NAWT screw with my palettes on purpose. EVER.
But you guys can just because you're fun

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Like why do people choose your character thinking they can beat you with them after their other characters failed?
Because you're getting carried by your character that is so broken Sakurai had to nerf her.

Clearly.

Last edited:

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Zelda's OP. That's why she's won... um, how many tournaments?
A couple... ?

I'm lost on how to get data for Swordfighter's moves. I literally don't know what to do now.:ohwell:

I guess that project isn't going to be done anytime soon.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
A couple... ?

I'm lost on how to get data for Swordfighter's moves. I literally don't know what to do now.:ohwell:

I guess that project isn't going to be done anytime soon.
What sorts of data?

If you mean how to handle frame data for varying sizes, sixriver's data just covered minimum, standard, and maximum sizes.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Columns for endlag are in the min/standard/max order

There's a lot of patch note stuff in the notes now after 1.0.6/1.0.8 buffs though.
Hmm... thanks. I think I'll reconfigure my arrangement.

What are those numbers in column B represent?

Edit: Do you have any data for Swordfighter's damage output?

Last edited:
I'm gonna watch some Markiplier LP's. Then maybe I'll mess around a bit with Smash 4. I'll try messing with Shulk's b-reversals and wave bouncing then I'll mess with Robin, Falco, Charizard, and Lucina.

got nothing to do :<

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just had my breakfast and I'm going to try and raise my VGC Team again. :yeahboi:

I know I post Miiverse posts all the time but this is officially the best one ever
Well duh. Palutena isn't anyone's Waifu. She's Lucina's girlfriend/waifu. :3

And speaking of Miiverse posts. Here's one of some salty salmon hating Smash Bros and thinking Sakurai having Tendenitis was fake. :yeahboi:

SaltySalmon.jpg

Top Bottom