• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I feel like I'm the only person in the entire world that thinks that the fact that :4darkpit:having MUCH worse arrows, a less reliable killing Side B, and a weaker Ftilt than :4pit:makes him clearly the inferior Pit and thus gives him overall worse MUs, and thus being unable to be side by side in a tier list. ; w ;

:4peach:is also really hard to use tbh. I don't think anybody knows how to properly use her yet. We might need 2 or more years to see her develop and dwell into her full potential. Probably the same for :4zss:as well.

Now where are the other 30 guides for the rest of your mains?

Last edited:

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
Melee remains the only smash game to date that I have not unlocked every character or stage in.
HOW??? I did that when I was in elementary school. Then again, I tried to complete every mode with every character, and did all the events too, so that's how I unlocked most things. Fetus me was determined.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
My school has this site unblocked. :secretkpop:

Except I'm on a school provided laptop which is slower than Robin's dash speed. :^(

Anyways, reading @ Macchiato Macchiato 's Peach guide (incredible stuff btw), I just came to a realisation that I have rarely (read: pretty much never lol) used Peach in general.

If any Peach gorls are in here, how does it feel using Peach this time around? All I remember is that Brawl Peach imo felt really sluggish and heavy in comparison to Melee Peach. And this isn't just going into how Brawl's gameplay was slowed down and felt super floaty. I know a lot of characters were hit real hard by the change in gameplay but I've always felt this for Peach in particular.

Actually I feel like I've been limiting myself to using a very select few characters across the series in general (I wanna try Roy but I can't buy him or the others yet because monies).
Peach is fun to use in this game, but she's nowhere near as fun as she was in brawl. Seriously, Brawl Peach was fantastic and I loved playing her. I would have mained her if Brawl Zelda wasn't everything I need in my life.

Sm4sh Peach has pretty insane kill power and combo potential, so it's still satisfying to use her. She's one of the more interesting characters to use in the game imo.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Does anyone have any DLC wants/wishes?

All I want is :4wolf (surprise surprise) and King K. Rool.

Anything else is a bonus.

Alright gorls, I'm feeling a little adventurous. How about some MAD LIBS!! So I'll list out what I need and you gorls tell me what you want. I'll look at them in 10 or so minutes and I'll pick the one with the highest likes! (BTW :secretkpop: is an acceptable answer)

I need:
Plural noun
Adverb
verb
article of clothing
body part
adjective
noun
plural noun
another body part
plural noun
another body part
noun
noun
verb ending in "ing"
adjective
adjective
verb

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
And one last thing before I got to bed

Melee EVO is gonna be so hype!

Will Mango get the 3VO?
Will Armada finally win a super major since coming back from hiatus?
Will PPMD get it just after winning Apex back in January?

And that isn't even mentioning the other 3 gods or the second tier players like Hax, Axe or Westballz. Especially the latter who has had p good success against Mango as of late though he never does too well at these kinds of events

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
It's 9pm MST, still over 100°F

NERF GROUDON PLZ

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Alright gorls, I'm feeling a little adventurous. How about some MAD LIBS!! So I'll list out what I need and you gorls tell me what you want. I'll look at them in 10 or so minutes and I'll pick the one with the highest likes! (BTW :secretkpop: is an acceptable answer)

I need:
Plural noun
Adverb
verb
article of clothing
body part
adjective
noun
plural noun
another body part
plural noun
another body part
noun
noun
verb ending in "ing"
adjective
adjective
verb
Rosalinda Cultists
adorably
maim
Shirt
head
sassy
spear
Bodies
toes
F-smashes
sass gland
Zelda's tears
plastic bag
flipping
cute
beautiful
recover

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon

Will Mango get the 3VO?

And that isn't even mentioning the other 3 gods or the second tier players like Hax, Axe or Westballz. Especially the latter who has had p good success against Mango as of late though he never does too well at these kinds of events
will leffen just get 4 stocked because reasons or is he finally over that
also I can't stand westballz even though he's a solid player
It's 9pm MST, still over 100°F

NERF GROUDON PLZ
bet my neighborhood looks pretty attractive right now

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I'm surprised that the first page of our social flows REALLY well now.

LIKE... THE TRANSITION IS PERFECT.

Soul.

i went to scrub glory to see how bad it is, lmao, scrub robin and r.o.b.
the r.o.b. didn't hoo-hah, btw. just back throw/gyro/laser/repeat

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
So.

Just finished the tournament and I beat a Mario/Falcon player 2-0 and proceeded to lose to a ROB (*cries*) 2-0 and then lose to a Ryu 2-1

Oh well at least I didn't get last place.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
People talking about ordering Japanese amiibo makes me wonder if I should go for it too. :( Maybe I'll just get :4palutena:and :4zss:, then try my luck at getting a U.S. :4darkpit:. :4ganondorf:will probably be common like the other Zelda peoples so I'm not too worried about him.
Does anyone have any DLC wants/wishes?

All I want is :4wolf (surprise surprise) and King K. Rool.

Anything else is a bonus.
After :4lucas:every DLC character is just a bonus to me. I guess Bayonetta would be cool but I don't expect her tbh.

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
So I joined the Lucas Skype group, andddddd...
No wonder the Lucas subforum is a ghost town. There are over 100 people in it. Good thing we don't have one.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
So I joined the Lucas Skype group, andddddd...
No wonder the Lucas subforum is a ghost town. There are over 100 people in it. Good thing we don't have one.
I'm in that group even though I never talk in it. I'm also inactive in the Mii Fighter Skype chat. :p

I feel like, in this day and age, everyone should have basic photo editing skills. :secretkpop:
Thanks and my b :secretkpop:

Will Mango get the 3VO?

In case if Smash 4 flops due to lolcustoms, at least Melee will be there for me to watch

ofc, I'm hoping for the best for Smash 4

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I will drop everyone and main Bayonetta or Tetra if either were to get in. Other than those two, I don't really care about DLC characters.

There are a few cut characters I'd like to get back in, but I doubt they ever will, so I'm not really holding my breath for them.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
finds new leaf video
guys goes into house and brags about his rugby shirt
I have yet to get me a rugby shirt in new leaf

Really bored right now

All I'm doing is watching Node's Poker Night video and I don't even like Poker >_>

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
finds new leaf video
guys goes into house and brags about his rugby shirt
I have yet to get me a rugby shirt in new leaf
You haven't gotten...a rugby shirt? In NL?

How long have you owneT NL???

oop I bet I've gotten it in my catalogue...

Congrats @ Antonykun Antonykun for being the only one to give me something to work with!
Here it is!:
It's simple. Turn the Rosalinda cultists. Make her want to adorably date you. Make sure you're always dressed to maim. Each and every day, wear a shirt that you know shows off your head to sassy advantages and make your spear look like a million bodies. Even if the two of you make meaningful toe contact (@ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 ? :secretkpop:), don't admit it. No hugs or F-smashes. Just shake her sass gland firmly. And remember, when she asks you out, even though a chill may run down your Zelda tears and you can't stop your plastic bag from flipping, just play it cute. Take a long pause before answering in a very beautiful voice. "I'll have to recover it over."
Not bad for the first one!

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
HOW??? I did that when I was in elementary school. Then again, I tried to complete every mode with every character, and did all the events too, so that's how I unlocked most things. Fetus me was determined.
i suck at video games

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
How many of you gorls have NL?

I think it'd be fun to have a few gorls hang out at one of our towns and we could just do whatever because NL is fun in and of itself.

For any of you gorls who need help in NL, I have GracieGrace in my town and nearly every set in my catalogue. I might have an extra unorderable one or something. If worst comes to worst, we could dupe something lol.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I have NL but every time I start a town about two months in I always lose motivation and stop going. I could go back to my recent one but if I want to play again I'd want to start over.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
How many of you gorls have NL?

I think it'd be fun to have a few gorls hang out at one of our towns and we could just do whatever because NL is fun in and of itself.

For any of you gorls who need help in NL, I have GracieGrace in my town and nearly every set in my catalogue. I might have an extra unorderable one or something. If worst comes to worst, we could dupe something lol.
I have NL but every time I start a town about two months in I always lose motivation and stop going. I could go back to my recent one but if I want to play again I'd want to start over.
OMG what if NL is MMORPG we've been looking for?

Last edited:
Top Bottom