• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
edit:
Peach is such a cute character and I love her but her mains are insane. They're all either waifu fegs or condescending ***holes.
We should wait at least a week for the next field trip, though. We can't have them expect us.
I'm guessing I belong to the condescending assholes? I can't imagine me being a waifu feg... what does it even mean?

Fuuuuuuuu lil mac is so scary to me.
I'm so awful at that match up.

Then I try to hit him off stage and die.

smh
Little Mac vs Zelda is just LOL. I still believe this match-up is her worse, and close to unwinnable. Definitely one of the worst match-ups in the game.

Thankfully I play Peach though.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery jk I hate when people say that

Really though, it is a nice thread to have.

I kind of wish I was a member of SB during the prime of the gay Peach boards. Where did all of the members go? Did they drop Peach in SSB4?
The Peach Boards died slowly near the end of Brawl, leaving nearly no active Peach mains, as with most characters in Brawl. Few seem to have come back to Smash 4.

To compensate for the loss Kie and SlayerZ destroyed faces.

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
I absolutely hate fighting Ganondorfs on FG. I feel like the only attacks they use are side specials and dtilts. nayruslove4lyf
Little Mac vs Zelda is just LOL. I still believe this match-up is her worse, and close to unwinnable. Definitely one of the worst match-ups in the game.
I agree; particularly during online play when spot dodging isn't really a viable option.

@ Spirst Spirst - Totally rocking that new avatar #hipandfresh

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
I almost thought it was a photo when I first saw it; all of the details just make it look so realistic.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I remember when I almost dropped Peach for SSB4. I heard about things like the Fair lag, Turnip lag, and the only attacking once per float thing. I thought she was gonna be horrible but it's actually the opposite. I think she's a great character in Smash 4 ^o^

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
She is a great character in Smash 4.
So I've heard, don't actually use her

Peach boards were more fun when all the gay people were around.
So Ken's Peach theory is no longer true? Disappointing ngl.

Edit:
I visited the Peach player finder thread and found this
Peach is the only character I play because she's the easiest to use out of everyone in smash4's roster :D!
Isn't Peach like the most technical character in the roster now
(sorry for bringing you to the weird Zelda boards, itrombe!)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

She is a great character in Smash 4.
So I've heard, don't actually use her
She's good but I wish some people would know how to actually use her well. I watched a video on Youtube with a Peach player that literally came straight out of For Glory. It was disgusting to watch tbh.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord

Is there some way to hide yourself from this list that I'm not aware of
Boot Brawl. Cry. Use Down-B. Be a ninja.

Or just turn yourself invisible in privacy settings. Mods can still see you of course.

Latte

Smash Ace
I use peach for 2/5s the MUs, Sheik for the other 2/5 MUs, and I use zelda for 10 MUs yay
I've started using Peach quite a bit too. She's really fun to use
also my NNID TurnipTerritory kind of suits Peach's turnip-based playstyle.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I've started using Peach quite a bit too. She's really fun to use
also my NNID TurnipTerritory kind of suits Peach's turnip-based playstyle.
I mained her in brawl and I picked zelda up late just because I liked the LoZ series and actually started liking her

Latte

Smash Ace
I mained her in brawl and I picked zelda up late just because I liked the LoZ series and actually started liking her
What was Peach's standing tier-wise in Brawl? Is she better overall in Sm4sh? I didn't really keep up on this stuff during my days of playing Brawl.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
What was Peach's standing tier-wise in Brawl? Is she better overall in Sm4sh? I didn't really keep up on this stuff during my days of playing Brawl.
She was mid in brawl because she had no kill power. Now she kills crazy early but still has the damage racking abilities. She can still approach and combo. She's high tier imo in sm4sh

Latte

Smash Ace
She was mid in brawl because she had no kill power. Now she kills crazy early but still has the damage racking abilities. She can still approach and combo. She's high tier imo in sm4sh
Oh, I see. I actually oftentimes have trouble KOing with Peach. The only KO move I know of is fair, and that's kind of difficult for me to land.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Oh, I see. I actually oftentimes have trouble KOing with Peach. The only KO move I know of is fair, and that's kind of difficult for me to land.
In sm4sh she has Fsmash (the golf club is the weakest), her Usmash, parasol, fair, peach Bomber

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
In sm4sh she has Fsmash (the golf club is the weakest), her Usmash, parasol, fair, peach Bomber
Side special kills now? that's kinda gross. Sakurai making sure almost everyone has a side special that kills these days

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Oh, I had no idea bomber and the parasol KOed. I'll try them out in practice mode later.
Side special kills now? that's kinda gross. Sakurai making sure almost everyone has a side special that kills these days
The peach Bomber kills at 150 but it's fast enough to hit. Rage makes it kill at 135.
The parasol kills at 115. Try downtilt to parasol

Latte

Smash Ace
The peach Bomber kills at 150 but it's fast enough to hit. Rage makes it kill at 135.
The parasol kills at 115. Try downtilt to parasol
Peach's down tilt and parasol are possibly the most satisfying moves in Sm4sh when they land.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Peach's down tilt and parasol are possibly the most satisfying moves in Sm4sh when they land.
Also toads a kill move. I killed someone with toad at 100%. It's set knockback and damage so there isn't a difference if you toad a smash or a jab. But they gave it enough knockback to be a kill move

Latte

Smash Ace
Also toads a kill move. I killed someone with toad at 100%. It's set knockback and damage so there isn't a difference if you toad a smash or a jab. But they gave it enough knockback to be a kill move
Oh, seriously? That's really cool, though counters are always difficult for me to get right.

D

Deleted member

Oh, I had no idea bomber and the parasol KOed. I'll try them out in practice mode later.
Parasol is great in this game. I killed a Kirby at I believe 72% once with the open parasol cx.

Latte

Smash Ace
Parasol is great in this game. I killed a Kirby at I believe 72% once with the open parasol cx.
I definitely need to start using it more, then. I'm always a bit cautious of using it due to the fact that a whiffed parasol is so easily punished.

D

Deleted member

I definitely need to start using it more, then. I'm always a bit cautious of using it due to the fact that a whiffed parasol is so easily punished.
What's great about the parasol now is that when it's opened, the hitbox doesnt go away after one hit like in the previous games. Also, about the dtilt, the sound of it is like music to my ears. I LOVE THE SOUND LOL.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Default Peach Bomber doesn't really ki unless close to the edge. Flying Bomber kills a bit earlier than default Peach Bobmer though.

What's great about the parasol now is that when it's opened, the hitbox doesnt go away after one hit like in the previous games. Also, about the dtilt, the sound of it is like music to my ears. I LOVE THE SOUND LOL.
I love Fair's sound, it sounds like she's hitting a truck with it. I laos liked Brawl's "TWING" kind of sound, but Smash 4's "BAM" sound effect sounds soooo much more satisfying.

I'm quite sure Dtilt to Up B actually combos for the kill but you have to be do it really fast... like jump IMMEDIATELY after Dtilt. Funny note: if they to airdodge the last hit of Up B with still be able to punish their airdodge and kill thing. No idea about second jump, but I wouldn't be surprised ip Up B caught that too. Dtilt > Parasol is pretty awesome. I have to use it more but hitting with a Dtilt isn't always easy... especially when you can just Fair because LOL RANGE.

Isn't Peach like the most technical character in the roster now
She has a steep learning curve. She's pretty technical with her float, has multiple good options instead of just one good option making a versatile but complicated gameplan, she is reliant on momentum and as such requires patience, among more. She had one of the steepest learning curces in Brawl, but I feel Smash 4 Peach's has become even worse...

I feel like Zelda has got a bit trickier too, mostly because hitconfirming Up B can be pretty tricky. Other than that she has quite a simply gameplan though.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Default Peach Bomber doesn't really ki unless close to the edge. Flying Bomber kills a bit earlier than default Peach Bobmer though.

I love Fair's sound, it sounds like she's hitting a truck with it. I laos liked Brawl's "TWING" kind of sound, but Smash 4's "BAM" sound effect sounds soooo much more satisfying.

I'm quite sure Dtilt to Up B actually combos for the kill but you have to be do it really fast... like jump IMMEDIATELY after Dtilt. Funny note: if they to airdodge the last hit of Up B with still be able to punish their airdodge and kill thing. No idea about second jump, but I wouldn't be surprised ip Up B caught that too. Dtilt > Parasol is pretty awesome. I have to use it more but hitting with a Dtilt isn't always easy... especially when you can just Fair because LOL RANGE.

She has a steep learning curve. She's pretty technical with her float, has multiple good options instead of just one good option making a versatile but complicated gameplan, she is reliant on momentum and as such requires patience, among more. She had one of the steepest learning curces in Brawl, but I feel Smash 4 Peach's has become even worse...

I feel like Zelda has got a bit trickier too, mostly because hitconfirming Up B can be pretty tricky. Other than that she has quite a simply gameplan though.
Fair sounds like she's hitting a truck, and Fair's hit feels like you hit your opponent with a train. Peach's fair is definitely one of the best in the game.

Top Bottom