• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Omg really?! Yes, I'm Dutch, but I'm staying in Japan for a year because it's my major. I'm very glad you liked it!! What do you think of Dutch people? I'm personally not a super big fan of cheese or Dutch food except for the unhealthy stuff like Dutch fries, but I can imagine The Netherlands being a great place for those who love cheese xd.

If you'd ever happen to visit The Netherlands again just give me a call and I'll tour you :)!
They're all nice imo. Really welcoming. I think everything there tasted good. I stayed in Ibis because it was kind of near the airport and I was only gonna stay in Amsterdam for 2 days :(

I GOT TO PLAY SMASH WII U but I was stuck with a stupid wiimote. Lol.

And thanks btw :D

berserker00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Berserker10
3DS FC
1220-7875-3865
Switch FC
6493 3764 6404
What do you think of Dutch people?
Tall and hot

Meant that above for Dutch girls specifically, lots of eyebrow-raisers there and the standard of living is really great! Me and @ Berserker. Berserker. are 5'8.75" and 5'9" respectively and women were as tall as us :O
I'm personally not a super big fan of cheese or Dutch food except for the unhealthy stuff like Dutch fries, but I can imagine The Netherlands being a great place for those who love cheese xd.

If you'd ever happen to visit The Netherlands again just give me a call and I'll tour you :)!
Cheeeeeeeese

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Lawz.

The period is silent.
Hi.

Villager and Pikachu opinions are hurrible :<c

Oh

Now I feel dumb especially since I also have a period. Haha
Don't know how to respond to this since I'm technically not a villager main anymore but at the same time I still like using him and was of course one a while back.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I just made someone quit with Kirby lmao
smfh
LOL he left
I didn't even on turn on customs....

Last edited:

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
LOOOOL that's only the 90234809485953823498th time I've heard this joke today!!

I swear the first thing I'm going to do as a mod is permaban the next person making this joke.
I already like the way you're handling this.:secretkpop:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
LOOOOL that's only the 90234809485953823498th time I've heard this joke today!!

I swear the first thing I'm going to do as a mod is permaban the next person making this joke.
We're building your moderator character. :secretkpop:

Just like how I'm now "known" for erasing the souls of double posters here, and yet also Zelda momma :secretkpop: :secretkpop:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Moydow is moderating the welcome center, according to the staff list. Not a character sub-forum. :p

:4greninja: meow

Last edited:
Top Bottom