• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

D

Deleted member

Customs off and for the first time I'm conforming to the "Miis get stuck with 1111 in customs off" mindset that I think is absolute trash but whatevs

Not sure where I really think Rosalina belongs now, Diddy being nerfed again helps her out a ton but she still loses to or goes even with everyone above her + Falcon/probably Ryu/supposedly Wario? (EDIT: Also rapid jab killing like 20% later is going to hurt a lot) Other than that idk, don't think there's anything too out of the ordinary in here.

Miis are kind of just shoved in.

do you even have taste buds
I PREFER NOT TO ANSWER THAT QUESTION.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206

From a while ago prepatch

Now with sourpatch kids (Lucas)
Zelda moves up in front of Paletuna but gets passed by Falco and Link because their buffs are better.
Mewtwo has fallen, as has Robin. Diddy from 1st to 10th, Peach drops like... 5 spots?, and Pika makes his way into the upper eschelon.

And Mega Man falls from Loki's top 10.

Yay for overanalysis.

MK doesn't get higher due to ftilt buff though? That's one of the more significant things I'm excited to see play out because MK can do something other than bait and poke until he can combo.

Edit: Just use the gentleman for Rosa's jab to kill. With rage, you'll get it around 160% ish? With no/minimal rage, I think I got killed around 185% with Mega who's hard to kill off the top.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
MK doesn't get higher due to ftilt buff though? That's one of the more significant things I'm excited to see play out because MK can do something other than bait and poke until he can combo.
I dunno if it moves him up a spot, I'm hype as hell for his buffs though. Ftilt buff is really nice, nair/jab are icing.

Hm? They nerfed Rosalina's jab?
Yeah.

20 less KBG on Rosa's rapid jab finisher, which amusingly translates to it killing about 20% later (though it does still kill). Her rapid jab was honestly pretty ridiculous and it's a warranted nerf I'm okay with, but it still hurts all the same.

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
I dunno if it moves him up a spot, I'm hype as hell for his buffs though. Ftilt buff is really nice, nair/jab are icing.
I really like the jab buff. Any move that people don't use, I like to see buff. Tuna's utilt, Samus usmash, Diddy's jab... Apparently It0 just took Come up and Ban but I missed his MK. I was hoping to see if he took advantage of the buffs.

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
Hey girls,

I know the subject matter isn't of particular interest to the lot of you, but I've been spending the past hour writing and setting up my blog, Dinosauria. I expect most of you to ignore this post, and I'll say it right now: I'd REALLY appreciate those who decide to do check it out and maybe add some comments/input on my writing. It really helps me improve and create a better experience for those reading! Plus, spreading the blog around will give me even more incentive to write. Of course, writing about what I'm passionate about is enough incentive for me.

For those who have seen Jurassic World, I do have a review planned for the future. However, should you want to be featured on my blog, write a review on Jurassic World (after seeing it, of course!), send it to me, I'll proofread it, and you will be featured as your own independent article! Hopefully guys like @Fernosaur and @ Spirst Spirst will be interested, but I'm always looking for a review from a non-dinosaur enthusiast/JP fan!

I deeply apologize if this message comes off as shameless self-promoting. I do put actual time and effort in my writing, and travelling to museums/zoos, and potentially, different states, costs money. My blog is 100% non-profit. I'm not paid to write, and I don't plan to change that any time later. Being able to express my interests is enough for me.

The blog:
http://raptorrexdinosauria.blogspot.com/

A BIG thank you to those who visit! Cheers! Friendly reminder to stay sassy for the queen, the goddess, our inspiration, Zelda!

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
The one he never was in?
lol whoops. He was in an earlier one. Luigi I guess snuck in there in the May version. Still dropped significantly.

Bravely Default day 2
@ Berserker. Berserker. - Agnes is so bad as a character... "I must do this alone..." She has 0 sass. Edea tho. Just got the Knight asterisk and she's gonna be my knight. She's kinda prissy, and her voice is meh (all of the voices are meh) but she's got sass. This music though... I could level grind forever with this music (and probably will).

Trying to obstain from making Agnes my white mage, so she's been a freelancing with the white mage command. Tiz is my white mage and Ringabel is a Monk.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Wow, the conquest between Pikachu and Charizard vs Mewtwo was so close it's listed as an equal 50%. Mewtwo still won though.

EDIT: So I'm slowly figuring out that the Zelda:Sonic MU is one MU I might actually not go Zelda in. That MU is RIP Zelda.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Hey girls,

I know the subject matter isn't of particular interest to the lot of you, but I've been spending the past hour writing and setting up my blog, Dinosauria. I expect most of you to ignore this post, I'll say it right now: I'd REALLY appreciate those who decide to do check it out and maybe add some comments/input on my writing. It really helps me improve and create a better experience for those reading! Plus, spreading the blog around will give me even more incentive to write. Of course, writing about what I'm passionate about is enough incentive for me.

For those who have seen Jurassic World, I do have a review planned for the future. However, should you want to be featured on my blog, write a review on Jurassic World (after seeing it, of course!), send it to me, I'll proofread it, and you will be featured as your own independent article! Hopefully guys like @Fernosaur and @ Spirst Spirst will be interested, but I'm always looking for a review from a non-dinosaur enthusiast/JP fan!

I deeply apologize if this message comes off as shameless self-promoting. I do put actual time and effort in my writing, and travelling to museums/zoos, and potentially, different states, costs money. My blog is 100% non-profit. I'm not paid to write, and I don't plan to change that any time later. Being able to express my interests is enough for me.

The blog:

A BIG thank you to those who visit! Cheers! Friendly reminder to stay sassy for the queen, the goddess, our inspiration, Zelda!
Looking at this reminds me that it's been at least 10 years since I've been in a museum. It's always staggering to think about how creatures like this existed and died out so long before us.

I really like the jab buff. Any move that people don't use, I like to see buff. Tuna's utilt, Samus usmash, Diddy's jab... Apparently It0 just took Come up and Ban but I missed his MK. I was hoping to see if he took advantage of the buffs.
I was intending to watch, but missed the majority of his games. I didn't see any ftilt usage from the bits I caught though.

Re: Megaman dropping, I realized I kinda downplayed the significance of his damage output, how hard he has to work to keep an opponent out, and how unsafe his kill moves are. I still feel like he's a really good character though. Why are there so many good characters in this game?

Wow, the conquest between Pikachu and Charizard vs Mewtwo was so close it's listed as an equal 50%. Mewtwo still won though.

EDIT: So I'm slowly figuring out that the Zelda:Sonic MU is one MU I might actually not go Zelda in. That MU is RIP Zelda.
Random thought, but DLC characters are probably going to do better in conquests, both because of inexperience fighting against them and small children that suck at video games not being able to afford them.

Last edited:

Spirst

Hey girls,

I know the subject matter isn't of particular interest to the lot of you, but I've been spending the past hour writing and setting up my blog, Dinosauria. I expect most of you to ignore this post, I'll say it right now: I'd REALLY appreciate those who decide to do check it out and maybe add some comments/input on my writing. It really helps me improve and create a better experience for those reading! Plus, spreading the blog around will give me even more incentive to write. Of course, writing about what I'm passionate about is enough incentive for me.

The blog:

This is actually pretty cool. I'm assuming the Mesozoic Era (Late Triassic-Cretaceous end) is your favorite geological timeline? I like dinosaurs a lot as well but I also have a huge fascination with Paleozoic fauna. Things like Anomalocaridids, Hallucigenia, Orthocones, Basal tetrapods, and so forth are really really neat and often under-appreciated. The Cenozoic is cool as well but is honestly my least interest. Not too sure about the Precambrian.

I've been meaning to get back into the whole thing myself after not doing too much the past few months. Inactivity feels kind of gross. Leafing through a paleo art Charles Knight (Famous paleoillustrator I'm assuming you know) book I got from the AMNH and it's amazing how much mere imagery can really make the past world come alive even though we've never seen it before.

Something that's really been on my mind is the possibility of Astropaleontology as a true discipline. It's crazy to think that sometime in the future, we could be observing the geological history not only of our own planet but another completely different one with a completely different story. I wonder how many characteristics would be convergent with earth life if any at all.

ok bye ppls

Flat tire list. Just IMO so don't take it seriously lmao but I have my reasons. NOT RLY
tire list.png

:4sheik: because reasons
:4fox: because his frame data is nuts, his damage output is ********, he has almost NO issues in KO'ing. Only thing holding him back is his lack of safe options on shield and his poor disadvantaged state
:4pikachu: he's ******** in every way. Like seriously. Range seems to be his weakness and his weight is also something that can be easily exploited so that holds him back
:4sonic: everyone's favorite cancer
:4ness: his aerials are diddily-dumb and his b-throw is the virtualization of ebola
:4luigi: because his damage output is ******** but he requires a ****load of skill. probably the hardest character to use in Smash 4
:rosalina: is a really good character but loses to some rushdowns. Has a lot of potential anyway, but she has weaknesses like being a bad character without luma and being really LIGHT
:4falcon: braindead character that requires no skill. his range is dumb and same can be said for his damage output. who the hell even designed this character?
:4mario: well-rounded but he's also brain dead tbh. Getting KO's with him though is not-so-braindead
:4megaman: would be at low B+ if I bothered including results for this list but anyway, this asshole is all about annoying the **** out of everyone with projectiles. Really, this **** has a lot of potential
:4metaknight: a sleeper top tier character with amazing options at every state (neutral, disadvantage, and advantage) but I put him at A+ because he's almost as famous as Aqua man
:4yoshi: not a top 10 character. would have put him at B+ if anything or low A- but people will call me stupid for that. i will never know the hype behind this character because every single Yoshi main tells me that this character is severely overrated. his eggs are annoying though and his options at a disadvantaged state are amazing. I guess
:4wario2: I would have put him in top 10 because he's broken AF but everyone hates the character because he's the grossest piece of **** gaming has ever seen. Even I'm disgusted by his CSS. Jesus Christ. Basically, no one plays as him
:4ryu: Kinda overrated at day 1 tbh but he's a beast. He's basically SF in SSB. His damage output is ****ing insane and his cancels, FADC, technical ****s make him a fighter with insane potential. His range is lacking though so, and he lacks approaching options so yeah
:4olimar: annoying character with a KO throw, good damage racking, and that crap. sort of like his brawl-self. reflector characters are horrible for him but anyway
:4diddy: I honestly think that he's not high tier but then again, his moveset is still good so I take that back. He was nerfed hard and I doubt he's ever getting into top 10. Ever. That u-air nerf did more than just slightly nerf Diddy's neutral. It nerfed Diddy's disadvantaged state. U-air was his go-to option for that and now that its hitbox was rekt, um well... yeah.
:4pacman: a lot of potential with the hydrant and projectiles. Only thing holding him back is his ****ty ass grab. he also has slight issues KO'ing but whatever. **** this character. and he's yellow, the same color as pikachu so he must be good!
:4darkpit::4pit: well rounded. dark pit is a waste of slot though so **** DP
:4feroy: FINALLY. A feral swordsman. He's basically sword Falcon imo. His weakness? Um... For a sword character, he kinda lacks range, oh and he lacks a projectile. whatever. good character
:4shulk: fell off the radar but i still think he has a lot of potential. amazing range and his arts do ****. i feel like his ability to dictate the pace of the match will ultimately determine his viability. his frame data will always hinder him from top tier though.
:4rob: his zoning his so annoying af. it's like trying to get through tumblr-feminazis. he's combo bait and his recovery is pretty easy to edgeguard
:4peach: honestly i thought she was potential top 10 but she has weaknesses and issues. i feel like most of the top tier kind of bop her. anyone with good pressuring and amazing mobility can beat Peach but she's definitely a good character
:4kirby: underrated af. he's good against top tiers. just saying. his mid tier match ups though are surprisingly bad. he's even not good against a BOTTOM tier character. like wtf
:4lucario: i still don't know why people think he's viable. seriously. aura is great and all but his neutral is so bad. like, really bad. plus, barely anyone uses him and the former legendary lucario mains abandoned him due to his lame playstyle. that and actually, they think he's legit bad
:4villager: a good character with amazing keep away options. he has issues dealing with fast characters though and mid-ranged characters. i honestly don't know why people think he's soooo up there. he has a massive flaw against reflector characters and basically any character with the ability to shut down his entire moveset so no. not A-
:4myfriends: now a good character and actually was always a good character. his disadvantaged is still garbage tho but his neutral and advantaged options are amazing
:4marth::4lucina: also good now thanks to them buffs. Hooray for the swordmen/women. I still think they're sort of lacking with options against shields but n-air is a thing now.
:4dk: I still think he's the best heavy in the game. Good throws, good damage output, er... I watch Dee-Kay-Will's footage back when customs were banned so I'll just base it on that
:4duckhunt: a top tier back in the day but his CQC options were exploited severely and his recovery was basically **** on by all his opponents. his zoning is still amazing tho but i only know ONE guy who plays as this dog/duck team
:4bowser: is not a bad character and i don't know how people came to that conclusion. he's still solid tbh. good jab, damage output, can KO at ridiculously early percentages. really, its his landing options and his disadvantaged state that hurts him a lot but everything else seems fine
:4lucas: *sigh* this kid still didn't get better and it sucks that he didn't get better from Brawl. i honestly don't know much about him but i'm basing this off from general opinion and from what I've heard and watched
:4miigun: don't know much so i forced her/him/it in there
:4charizard: now he's a decent character but not good enough tbh. he has a better grab game though but that's not enough to cover up his lacking neutral
:4littlemac: is not bottom tier. Just saying. Like, in theory, he's amazing but in practice, eeeeh. not so much BUT I think people are dismissing him too quickly. his frame data is amazing, his ground game is the BEST in the game, along with great dash speed, he can be good with an extremely campy/defensive player
:4bowserjr: tw33k
:4robinf: all of his/her reps kinda of don't use him that much. like, they still use him/her. i know that. not as much though. his/her flaws though are really bad and exploitable. being really slow and having lacking CQC options is a spell for disaster
:4ganondorf: scary af but if you're campy, you don't have to be scared of him. he lacks options against rushdown/fast characters but anyway, this character still suffers from being as fat as a pig and his recovery still blows
:4drmario: is basically a worse Mario which means he's not bad so YEAH
:4miisword: i'm still iffy on this character. i might actually increase his rank in my personal flat hotwheel bandai tier list. idk
:4falco: is a better character but everyone (mostly) got better so comparatively, he still is kinda bad
:4palutena: her tilts are among the best in the game!
:4wiifit: at first if you don't know the MU, she's annoying af but when you learn her hitboxes and her jank, she's not hard at all. she's dumb though with customs. more importantly, not much players play as her because she's basically slender except female. i guess. idk. she looks like a mannequin so y'know. GROSS
:4jigglypuff: balloons pop if you poke them with a needle
:4gaw: i don't know much about him either. i just put him here because the GW mains in my scene said he's bottom 10 so... um... whatever. not being racist or anything. just sayin
:4mewtwo: lol
:4dedede: has no neutral, and he's so fat. who cares though. he was the chain grab nightmare we all hated in brawl. maybe him and pikachu and etc. but seriously, this character makes me sad
:4miibrawl: lacks damage racking options and KO options so well, brawler blows. BAD
:4zelda: i don't even know how she became worse. she was buffed but she's comparatively bad to the roster since everyone got better. weird right???? anyway, i'm personally convinced that zelda is actually Miley Stewart from that Hannah Montana show and this is Disney's way of saying that the show is still alive.
:4samus: this one. THIS is the culmination of human sin. i have no idea how anyone can think of something so ****ed or so screwed up. it makes me amazed. this character is a human accomplishment imo. human accomplishment that there COULD actually be a character worse than Miley Stewart. how this character was cleared through beta testing as "fine" makes me shocked. the human brain is definitely an amazing thing that's still full of mystery. this character is SO BAD. but.... on the plus side that charge shot is pretty nuts. but srs, **** this character

edit:
:4link: is a character that I never thought was near bad at all. i think he's a solid character same goes for :4tlink: because he's actually getting good results

Last edited:

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
I personally love how Zelda is put under the "Flawed" section of that tier list. They got that right at least. Roy is obviously put in high tier. Ryu in top tier though I'm not sure about. I haven't seen any gameplay of him that makes me think he's worthy of top tier, neither have I fought anyone that's made me think that way. Lucas being low-ish feels about right at the moment. In fact, it makes me want to cry... But not as much as every time I play Mother 3.

bluecrow has a point though, there's no point of making a tier list if this game is getting patched again and again but we talk about what we feel like talking about

for as long as we respect ppl's onions

berserker00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Berserker10
3DS FC
1220-7875-3865
Switch FC
6493 3764 6404
:4samus: this one. THIS is the culmination of human sin. i have no idea how anyone can think of something so ****ed or so screwed up. it makes me amazed. this character is a human accomplishment imo. human accomplishment that there COULD actually be a character worse than Miley Stewart. how this character was cleared through beta testing as "fine" makes me shocked. the human brain is definitely an amazing thing that's still full of mystery. this character is SO BAD. but.... on the plus side that charge shot is pretty nuts. but srs, **** this character
Just noticed this now....

Someone please tag some :4samus: mains here

But you guys can probably tell for the most part, I wasn't THAT serious about my own hot wheel list

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
But it's true. Samus is complete garbage. Worst character in the game for sure.

At least her Usmash is a move now, right? Right??

EDIT: I mean it's one thing to be worse than Zelda (I can think of some other characters that are IMO, worse than our queen) but...to have a disadvantageous MU against her? That's a major accomplishment.

Last edited:

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
Truth be told, I mained the inFamous :4samus:when the game came out. I don't know what it was, but I had to switch back to "The Queen of Low Tier" because something felt too off with her, and I missed my Zelda anyways.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Truth be told, I mained the inFamous :4samus:when the game came out. I don't know what it was, but I had to switch back to "The Queen of Low Tier" because something felt too off with her, and I missed my Zelda anyways.
Samus is still a character I want to pick up competitively.

But you guys are making me feel bad because I got eliminated from my first tourney by a Samus.

He was a Samus who basically only played against someone who was a better Sonic main than me and I had never played a Samus competitively, but it sounds like I should have rekt him with my eyes closed :(

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Sounds like it was just MU inexperience. She's terrible, but she can still do a few things...sorta.

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
Samus is not THAT bad, but she's far, far from the best... Just like Zelda.
A good Samus can still totally wreck, just like a good [insert any "low tier" character here] can. The odds that you'll find one of those godly Samuses that will actually blow you away are very slim though, at least in my experience. I've only fought 2 or 3 good Samuses that actually gave me a challenge.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Samus is not THAT bad, but she's far, far from the best... Just like Zelda.
A good Samus can still totally wreck, just like a good [insert any "low tier" character here] can. The odds that you'll find one of those godly Samuses that will actually blow you away are very slim though, at least in my experience. I've only fought 2 or 3 good Samuses that actually gave me a challenge.
That specific matchup is a headache though. You have to dodge the 40,000 projectiles coming your way the whole game. I need to play it more, but Samus is so rare, yeah.

D

Deleted member

Here's a couple pictures starring Lucina:

Last edited by a moderator:

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
Looking at this reminds me that it's been at least 10 years since I've been in a museum. It's always staggering to think about how creatures like this existed and died out so long before us.
You do get this sense of wonder knowing that where you're standing, millions of years ago, creatures that we as a species once mistook as mythical beasts of legend, thrived. Whatever it may be, the ground is full of stories waiting to be uncovered.

This is actually pretty cool. I'm assuming the Mesozoic Era (Late Triassic-Cretaceous end) is your favorite geological timeline? I like dinosaurs a lot as well but I also have a huge fascination with Paleozoic fauna. Things like Anomalocaridids, Hallucigenia, Orthocones, Basal tetrapods, and so forth are really really neat and often under-appreciated. The Cenozoic is cool as well but is honestly my least interest. Not too sure about the Precambrian.

I've been meaning to get back into the whole thing myself after not doing too much the past few months. Inactivity feels kind of gross. Leafing through a paleo art Charles Knight (Famous paleoillustrator I'm assuming you know) book I got from the AMNH and it's amazing how much mere imagery can really make the past world come alive even though we've never seen it before.

Something that's really been on my mind is the possibility of Astropaleontology as a true discipline. It's crazy to think that sometime in the future, we could be observing the geological history not only of our own planet but another completely different one with a completely different story. I wonder how many characteristics would be convergent with earth life if any at all.

ok bye ppls
Thanks Spirst! The Mesozoic era is definitely my favorite of the three, having grown up with dinosaur films like The Land Before Time and Jurassic Park. I find the Paleozoic era to be very interesting as well, though I will be one to admit that my knowledge on it is not the best (at the least, it's more reliable than my knowledge on the Cenozoic). Thankfully I have found great sources on the Paleozoic, like DK's Prehistoric Life book, which covers each geological timeline in stunningly exquisite detail.

Charles Knight is an amazing artist! His dinosaurs may be rendered outdated, but the sheer beauty is there to stay.

I probably won't be able to see Astropaleontology become an actual science field, but that'd be CRAZY to have it actually have it happen. If dinosaurs could have existed on our planet, I'd love to see what kinds of creatures other planets have in store. Puts the term "the sky's the limit" in a whole nother meaning.

Flat tire list. Just IMO so don't take it seriously lmao but I have my reasons. NOT RLY
View attachment 57496
:4sheik: because reasons
:4fox: because his frame data is nuts, his damage output is ********, he has almost NO issues in KO'ing. Only thing holding him back is his lack of safe options on shield and his poor disadvantaged state
:4pikachu: he's ******** in every way. Like seriously. Range seems to be his weakness and his weight is also something that can be easily exploited so that holds him back
:4sonic: everyone's favorite cancer
:4ness: his aerials are diddily-dumb and his b-throw is the virtualization of ebola
:4luigi: because his damage output is ******** but he requires a ****load of skill. probably the hardest character to use in Smash 4
:rosalina: is a really good character but loses to some rushdowns. Has a lot of potential anyway, but she has weaknesses like being a bad character without luma and being really LIGHT
:4falcon: braindead character that requires no skill. his range is dumb and same can be said for his damage output. who the hell even designed this character?
:4mario: well-rounded but he's also brain dead tbh. Getting KO's with him though is not-so-braindead
:4megaman: would be at low B+ if I bothered including results for this list but anyway, this ******* is all about annoying the **** out of everyone with projectiles. Really, this **** has a lot of potential
:4metaknight: a sleeper top tier character with amazing options at every state (neutral, disadvantage, and advantage) but I put him at A+ because he's almost as famous as Aqua man
:4yoshi: not a top 10 character. would have put him at B+ if anything or low A- but people will call me stupid for that. i will never know the hype behind this character because every single Yoshi main tells me that this character is severely overrated. his eggs are annoying though and his options at a disadvantaged state are amazing. I guess
:4wario2: I would have put him in top 10 because he's broken AF but everyone hates the character because he's the grossest piece of **** gaming has ever seen. Even I'm disgusted by his CSS. Jesus Christ. Basically, no one plays as him
:4ryu: Kinda overrated at day 1 tbh but he's a beast. He's basically SF in SSB. His damage output is ****ing insane and his cancels, FADC, technical ****s make him a fighter with insane potential. His range is lacking though so, and he lacks approaching options so yeah
:4olimar: annoying character with a KO throw, good damage racking, and that crap. sort of like his brawl-self. reflector characters are horrible for him but anyway
:4diddy: I honestly think that he's not high tier but then again, his moveset is still good so I take that back. He was nerfed hard and I doubt he's ever getting into top 10. Ever. That u-air nerf did more than just slightly nerf Diddy's neutral. It nerfed Diddy's disadvantaged state. U-air was his go-to option for that and now that its hitbox was rekt, um well... yeah.
:4pacman: a lot of potential with the hydrant and projectiles. Only thing holding him back is his ****ty *** grab. he also has slight issues KO'ing but whatever. **** this character. and he's yellow, the same color as pikachu so he must be good!
:4darkpit::4pit: well rounded. dark pit is a waste of slot though so **** DP
:4feroy: FINALLY. A feral swordsman. He's basically sword Falcon imo. His weakness? Um... For a sword character, he kinda lacks range, oh and he lacks a projectile. whatever. good character
:4shulk: fell off the radar but i still think he has a lot of potential. amazing range and his arts do ****. i feel like his ability to dictate the pace of the match will ultimately determine his viability. his frame data will always hinder him from top tier though.
:4rob: his zoning his so annoying af. it's like trying to get through tumblr-feminazis. he's combo bait and his recovery is pretty easy to edgeguard
:4peach: honestly i thought she was potential top 10 but she has weaknesses and issues. i feel like most of the top tier kind of bop her. anyone with good pressuring and amazing mobility can beat Peach but she's definitely a good character
:4kirby: underrated af. he's good against top tiers. just saying. his mid tier match ups though are surprisingly bad. he's even not good against a BOTTOM tier character. like wtf
:4lucario: i still don't know why people think he's viable. seriously. aura is great and all but his neutral is so bad. like, really bad. plus, barely anyone uses him and the former legendary lucario mains abandoned him due to his lame playstyle. that and actually, they think he's legit bad
:4villager: a good character with amazing keep away options. he has issues dealing with fast characters though and mid-ranged characters. i honestly don't know why people think he's soooo up there. he has a massive flaw against reflector characters and basically any character with the ability to shut down his entire moveset so no. not A-
:4myfriends: now a good character and actually was always a good character. his disadvantaged is still garbage tho but his neutral and advantaged options are amazing
:4marth::4lucina: also good now thanks to them buffs. Hooray for the swordmen/women. I still think they're sort of lacking with options against shields but n-air is a thing now.
:4dk: I still think he's the best heavy in the game. Good throws, good damage output, er... I watch Dee-Kay-Will's footage back when customs were banned so I'll just base it on that
:4duckhunt: a top tier back in the day but his CQC options were exploited severely and his recovery was basically **** on by all his opponents. his zoning is still amazing tho but i only know ONE guy who plays as this dog/duck team
:4bowser: is not a bad character and i don't know how people came to that conclusion. he's still solid tbh. good jab, damage output, can KO at ridiculously early percentages. really, its his landing options and his disadvantaged state that hurts him a lot but everything else seems fine
:4lucas: *sigh* this kid still didn't get better and it sucks that he didn't get better from Brawl. i honestly don't know much about him but i'm basing this off from general opinion and from what I've heard and watched
:4miigun: don't know much so i forced her/him/it in there
:4charizard: now he's a decent character but not good enough tbh. he has a better grab game though but that's not enough to cover up his lacking neutral
:4littlemac: is not bottom tier. Just saying. Like, in theory, he's amazing but in practice, eeeeh. not so much BUT I think people are dismissing him too quickly. his frame data is amazing, his ground game is the BEST in the game, along with great dash speed, he can be good with an extremely campy/defensive player
:4bowserjr: tw33k
:4robinf: all of his/her reps kinda of don't use him that much. like, they still use him/her. i know that. not as much though. his/her flaws though are really bad and exploitable. being really slow and having lacking CQC options is a spell for disaster
:4ganondorf: scary af but if you're campy, you don't have to be scared of him. he lacks options against rushdown/fast characters but anyway, this character still suffers from being as fat as a pig and his recovery still blows
:4drmario: is basically a worse Mario which means he's not bad so YEAH
:4miisword: i'm still iffy on this character. i might actually increase his rank in my personal flat hotwheel bandai tier list. idk
:4falco: is a better character but everyone (mostly) got better so comparatively, he still is kinda bad
:4palutena: her tilts are among the best in the game!
:4wiifit: at first if you don't know the MU, she's annoying af but when you learn her hitboxes and her jank, she's not hard at all. she's dumb though with customs. more importantly, not much players play as her because she's basically slender except female. i guess. idk. she looks like a mannequin so y'know. GROSS
:4jigglypuff: balloons pop if you poke them with a needle
:4gaw: i don't know much about him either. i just put him here because the GW mains in my scene said he's bottom 10 so... um... whatever. not being racist or anything. just sayin
:4mewtwo: lol
:4dedede: has no neutral, and he's so fat. who cares though. he was the chain grab nightmare we all hated in brawl. maybe him and pikachu and etc. but seriously, this character makes me sad
:4miibrawl: lacks damage racking options and KO options so well, brawler blows. BAD
:4zelda: i don't even know how she became worse. she was buffed but she's comparatively bad to the roster since everyone got better. weird right???? anyway, i'm personally convinced that zelda is actually Miley Stewart from that Hannah Montana show and this is Disney's way of saying that the show is still alive.

edit:
:4link: is a character that I never thought was near bad at all. i think he's a solid character same goes for :4tlink: because he's actually getting good results
No ZSS.

D:

:4zss: because she's a good character

a bit too lazy so there lol

Edit: Going to a small weekly atm. Gonna go Shulk again but I wanna try out ZSS

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing today? :4zelda:

Just had my breakfast and made my own Tier List too. :yeahboi:
Which is in no way in shape and form completely biased to Sheik. :troll:
Untitled-2.jpg

Plus it comes with its own Yuri Tier. :yeahboi:

Don't worry girls. This is a Joke Tier. :secretkpop:

Last edited:

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Samus really isn't that bad. She's definitely low and down there but not as half as bad as people think.

Unlike Zelda who conversely is probably twice as bad a people think. EDIT: actually after seeing her Usmash getting its range buffed too she might not be that bad. Still the worst character though.

I seriously hope that this was the joke part of your post

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Samus really isn't that bad. She's definitely low and down there but not as half as bad as people think.

Unlike Zelda who conversely is probably twice as bad a people think.

I seriously hope that this was the joke part of your post
Her palettes are high tier though. I could play any Samus skin tbh.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'm glad I'm not the only person who thinks Samus could be the worst character. Points for anyone who puts Link in the lower middle. He often ends up being way too high or too low for some reason :/

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Anyone up for some games?

I don't feel like fighting Royu on FG

@nammy maybe?

Last edited:

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
I wonder how many tier lists have we made in this thread? lol

As for Samus, she's not great but decent. She's about where I would put Zelda in a tier list.

Top Bottom