• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
those ads are ridiculous
not only are they in the center of the page and are videos but they also drag your screen into them!

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Ok so I never voted for a character for DLC because there wasn't a character I really wanted and I didn't want to take a vote away from some other character who was more deserving or was more wanted.

But today you made me realize that the character I've always wanted, is "The Drug Store Sign"

Neutral B: Falls
Side B: Falls
Down B: Falls
Final Smash: Eviscerates all opponents.
ya, it's about time I did this to you

there problems solved

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
When Phantom was first revealed, I misinterpreted the move and thought that there was the sword version where it swings its sword as an attack, and a shield version that would stuff approaches/recoveries (like literally stop them in their tracks. None of that being able to phase through the phantom thing). Whether you get the shield or sword would have depended on how long you charged the move for. I'm not sure how I misinterpreted things that badly, but I did. (I was super disappointed when I actually played Zelda for the first time in the 3DS version and couldn't get the shield version to come out lol).

Too bad that would've been useful and we all know that Zelda isn't allowed to have anything good. :^)

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
When Phantom was first revealed, I misinterpreted the move and thought that there was the sword version where it swings its sword as an attack, and a shield version that would stuff approaches/recoveries. Whether you get the shield or sword would have depended on how long you charged the move for. I'm not sure how I misinterpreted things that badly, but I did. (I was super disappointed when I actually played Zelda for the first time in the 3DS version and couldn't get the shield version to come out lol).

Too bad that would've been useful and we all know that Zelda isn't allowed to have anything good. :^)
Lol.

We're looking at you, Ke$ha Zelda.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
What are some other threads you all visit?

I just can't not die from boredom in the Ike boards, they are all nice but....

Yeah, that's the problem, I need sass.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Playing Persona 4.

Good game, good characters, and good overall. Major issue is all these nonsensical Japanese suffixes that make no sense to me. Sensei? I know that means teacher and it is never used in such a context. Senpai? Who the hell are you talking about when everybody is a senpai and I have no idea who is being referred to. Kun and chan... Thought it meant boy and girl respectively but apparently not. Guys are called chans and girls are called kuns as well.

I mean I am fluent in English but I can't fully understand a game that is being presented to me in English. What is this?

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord

I might go there.
One, it's Ike and everyone's bound to have Ike avatars like how Zelda is mvp of avatars here.

Two, I spend like pretty much all my time on this site here. One can't overdose on sass but ya know

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

i go to the Villager and Swordfighter boards while also going to a few other socials

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053

You already have sass.

And sarcasm, which is a nice bonus.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I might go there.
One, it's Ike and everyone's bound to have Ike avatars like how Zelda is mvp of avatars here.

Two, I spend like pretty much all my time on this site here. One can't overdose on sass but ya know
Just Google image search Ike.....

This thread and the one thread I made are the only 2 places I really go.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
i go to the Villager and Swordfighter boards while also going to a few other socials
I go to the Space Elsa boards, just to see what's up.

Robin boards, every now and then.

The Peach boards are dead, though so...

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Just Google image search Ike.....

This thread and the one thread I made are the only 2 places I really go.
I was kidding sis
But I just like looking at people's avatars for some reason
Unless they have terrible taste like the entirety of the Lucario boards

I go to the Space Elsa boards, just to see what's up.
I left that place. It's horrifying sometimes.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Playing Persona 4.

Good game, good characters, and good overall. Major issue is all these nonsensical Japanese suffixes that make no sense to me. Sensei? I know that means teacher and it is never used in such a context. Senpai? Who the hell are you talking about when everybody is a senpai and I have no idea who is being referred to. Kun and chan... Thought it meant boy and girl respectively but apparently not. Guys are called chans and girls are called kuns as well.

I mean I am fluent in English but I can't fully understand a game that is being presented to me in English. What is this?
I'm pretty sure senpai is an someone whom you love but they'll never love you back (like an upperclassman or someone way out of your league or something).

That's why people say annoying things like, "Senpai, notice me!!!1!!1"

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I visit Brawl Zelda, and P:M Zelda boards when I remember. I also sometimes look at a couple other SSB4 character boards, rarely, as well as like, the patch thread and the smash academy sub-area.

I spend most of my time here though since I'm supposed to be modding it :secretkpop:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I was kidding sis

It's me. I'm 104% jokes 93% Sarcasm.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I'm pretty sure senpai is an someone whom you love but they'll never love you back (like an upperclassman or someone way out of your league or something).

That's why people say annoying things like, "Senpai, notice me!!!1!!1"
Oh whatever. I ignore those silly words anyway.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
I was kidding sis

I left that place. It's horrifying sometimes.
I like your avatar. Little Mac is craving Ryu's beef so that he can finally become apart of McDonald's menu.

I lurk.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Kun and chan... Thought it meant boy and girl respectively but apparently not. Guys are called chans and girls are called kuns as well.
-kun is more masculine, and usually used to refer to male friends, but can also be used to refer to anyone "below" you, like a subordinate at work. -chan is more feminine, but can be used to refer to anyone you find endearing or cute. Both can be used regardless of gender, though.

-senpai is someone of similar social status to you (such as a work colleague or fellow student), but who is older and more experienced. So a third-grade student can use it to refer to a fifth-grade student whom they look up to, for example. You don't use it to refer to your superiors, though.

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
I lurk that competitive impressions thread but don't post because I don't know enough about most of the cast.
I'm just a scrub =(((

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
I lurk that competitive impressions thread but don't post because I don't know enough about most of the cast.
I'm just a scrub =(((
We all were just scrubs before.

My first smash game, I kept playing as Peach. Lvl. 3 CPUs, no comebacks, no punishment, just "What to do?"

4 years later, I can kick some firm butts to flabby town.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
So I went to the Wii U general board to see how bad it was since I haven't visited it in a long time and omg it's worse than I remember.

The community tier list thing is still going on and looking at it is murdering my brain cells. Multiple people were saying that Diddy is only high tier and that's going to be the highest he'll get (and that he'll likely be mid). That's when I looked at the tier list on the OP.
1::4luigi::4pikachu::rosalina::4feroy::4ryu::4sheik:

2::4falco::4myfriends::4lucas::4ness::4jigglypuff::4fox::4link::4mario::4metaknight::4rob::4villager::4yoshi::4zelda::4zss::4miisword:

3: :4bowser::4bowserjr::4falcon::4charizard::4darkpit::4dedede::4dk::4drmario::4duckhunt::4ganondorf::4gaw::4greninja::4kirby::4littlemac::4lucario::4lucina::4marth::4megaman::4mewtwo::4miibrawl::4miigun::4olimar::4palutena::4pacman::4peach::4pit::4robinf::4samus::4shulk::4sonic::4tlink::4wario::4wiifit:

4::4diddy:
There are so many things wrong with it that I can't comment on them all, but I will say that seeing this ruined my night. The Smash fanbase is literally the definition of "Hive Mind".

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
So I went to the Wii U general board to see how bad it was since I haven't visited it in a long time and omg it's worse than I remember.

The community tier list thing is still going on and looking at it is murdering my brain cells. Multiple people were saying that Diddy is high tier is going to be the highest he'll get and that he'll likely be mid. That's when I looked at the tier list on the OP.
1::4luigi::4pikachu::rosalina::4feroy::4ryu::4sheik:

2::4falco::4myfriends::4lucas::4ness::4jigglypuff::4fox::4link::4mario::4metaknight::4rob::4villager::4yoshi::4zelda::4zss::4miisword:

3: :4bowser::4bowserjr::4falcon::4charizard::4darkpit::4dedede::4dk::4drmario::4duckhunt::4ganondorf::4gaw::4greninja::4kirby::4littlemac::4lucario::4lucina::4marth::4megaman::4mewtwo::4miibrawl::4miigun::4olimar::4palutena::4pacman::4peach::4pit::4robinf::4samus::4shulk::4sonic::4tlink::4wario::4wiifit:

4::4diddy:
There are so many things wrong with it that I can't comment on them all, but I will say that seeing this ruined my night. The Smash fanbase is literally the definition of "Hive Mind".

Why is my tier list better than this tier list?

Ok. So I made a tier list for Sm4sh! You guys might be shocked because I rarely participate in MU discussion or tier discussions. But I've been meticulously going over this data I have been jotting down for awhile now and this is where I feel the current meta game is.

I'm not super competitive so I guess take it with a grain of salt. Feel free to ask me any questions, I won't get mad at you if you disagree with a couple things, we all have different opinions :)

S Tier:
:4robinm:
A Tier:
:4bowser::4rob::4palutena::4bowserjr::4falco::4zelda::rosalina::4peach:
B Tier:
:4miibrawl::4metaknight::4charizard::4pikachu::4ness::4miisword::4ganondorf::4wario::4littlemac::4yoshi::4olimar::4samus::4dedede:
C Tier:
:4link::4kirby::4myfriends::4marth::4wiifit::4tlink::4diddy::4shulk::4pit::4sonic::4lucario::4darkpit::4villager::4zss::4falcon:
D Tier:
:4miigun::4luigi::4lucina::4gaw::4drmario::4sheik::4duckhunt::4dk:
E Tier:
:4pacman:
F Tier:
:4megaman::4jigglypuff::4mario::4fox:
G Tier:
:4greninja:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
The community tier list is a hot mess.

Besides here and the Smash 4 Social, other places I visit are:
  • :4robinm: Social
  • Space Elsa Social
  • :4luigi:&:4falcon: Boards
  • Lurk the Pool Room
  • My Disney thread
  • Occasionally visit the Project M Social

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
The main places I go to are:
* :4robinm: :4zelda: socials
* Project M tech support
* The suggestions and help threads in the welcome board
* Anywhere where Ace Attorney or Fire Emblem get mentioned
* I lurk the :4marth: :4zss: boards in case something interesting I haven't discovered myself comes up, but in general I don't get much value from watching or reading about other people playing my characters. Pretty much everything I know about them is stuff I've learned by myself.

10 cents is HUGE stakes gorl. It's a filthy amount of money considering it's gonna be an erotic Zero Skill Spamus ditto. :^)

... Actually we might get arrested for prostitution.

EDIT BECAUSE AGAIN I CAN'T DOUBLE POST WELP.

I CAN UPLOAD CUSTOM THUMBNAILS FOR MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL~ Anyone want to suggest a thumbnail for our Zelda social compilation video?
I got chu!!!! You have Options!!!! :^)
upload_2015-6-18_23-48-1.png
upload_2015-6-18_23-48-36.png
upload_2015-6-18_23-49-31.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom